Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank (26516 Views)

Kuda Micro Finance Bank Sort Code / Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) / Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by dinma007: 11:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
A Nigerian lady is now reportedly dealing with depression, after allegedly losing N5million she was paid after she was laid off her job to a Micro-Finance bank which came to speak to the church members about micro finance investment.

Facebook user, Nora Oma Snow who disclosed this wrote;

"Wetin dey Pepper Nora for body:

So I have not heard from this friend since January, I assumed we all have been dealing with life .
Only for us to have a heart to heart talk on whatsapp today;and she confessed that she has been dealing with depression.

She is a strong member of one the top three Pentecostal churches in Nigeria.
One Sunday , sometime last year, this investment company came to speak to the church members about this micro finance investment.

Like an average gullible Nigerian, who lets their guards down , don't ask questions , throws all caution into the air;once they hear my pastor said,once they hear something from someone standing on the altar in their church ; she invested 5 million naira (five million naira) of her hard earned money she was paid off after she was laid off from work . And this is how all this prominent Church members money entered voice mail.
As I write ,EFCC don waka for this case self tire.

As a Nigerian, when you buy kwili kwili on the highway and sees puff puff when you open it ,you somehow deal with it because the transaction was done on the highway. You took a chance. Deep down you were prepared.

When you lose your money to MMM , you somehow deal with it because people were at least warned.

But how about when you lose your money in your church? A church that is supposed to be the epitome of morality?

When one of the top churches in Nigeria gives a company their podium, the opportunity to stand on their altar and convince its members to invest in a company that defrauds them, you realize that Nigeria as a country is irredeemable.

I only withheld the name of this church on the request of my friend. She and other members who lost their money are stuck, hopeless and powerless. I wish I have any legal advice to even give her.

Nigerians! Nigerians! Nigerians!
Be diligent! Stop letting your guards down because one person has pastor this or that attached to their names.

Personally besides real estate, I don't and won't make any monetary investments when it come to naija. I no get strength.
If like come with 100% interest rate, I no dey do!! My double shifts and sleepless can not become another inspirational social media story.Mba mu

Biko, if you have any legal advice to give my friend to help her recover her money, biko make una help her.

Details of the company and the investments are below. If you know this company; you better run for your life too."

http://www.lailasblog.com/nigerian-lady-loses-n5million-she-was-paid-after-losing-her-job-to-churchs-microfinance-bank/

Lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by soberdrunk(m): 11:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
Amen somebody!! I still don't know how people can be so gullible, see the name sef "Sussie" micro finance, i will continue to say it, i am not above getting scammed but to scam this Ibadan boy you have to come up with a very brilliant scam and i go still drink enough beer and chop like 5k suya for your head....... angry angry

48 Likes

Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by GloriaNinja(f): 11:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
undecided SIN STARTED IN THE CHURCH, CRIME STARTED IN THE CHURCH, SO I'M NOT AMAZED.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by Benjom(m): 11:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
Quite unfortunate
Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by Benjom(m): 11:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
undecided
Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by nowornever2016: 7:13am On Aug 22, 2017
1.5m in 60days? you be thief ooo!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by marooh: 7:32am On Aug 22, 2017
so, you are telling me that N5m is gone just like that?

Ok shaooo na she make the money...

But waitooo this pastor them are just like mouthpiece of congregations. kiss cry
Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by Altrarecords(m): 7:34am On Aug 22, 2017
What's the proof the pastor isn't in league with these guys? Omo I no trust anybody even a pastor

8 Likes

Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by TINALETC3(f): 9:28am On Aug 22, 2017
shocked Y hide d name of d church, , releasing d name cn save some souls. No where is safe again ooo cry cry cry

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by TheHistorian(m): 9:28am On Aug 22, 2017
angry
Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by hakeem4(m): 9:28am On Aug 22, 2017
That's how I was in church and the pastor said the lord said there's someone wearing black suit sitting in the congregation. When I looked around we were about 3 wearing black suit. Then he said that the one with multi coloured tie ( me ) should deep my hand inside my right hand pocket and donate what's in my pocket. When I brought out my car key, one mind was saying donate it the other one said keep it back inside my pocket. That was when my babe sitting beside me said "common baby donate your car" . Mumu me too went to donate my car. As I was walking back to my seat, the same spirit that spoke to the pastor for me to donate my car also spoke to me. The spirit just said " hakeem4 better run home and take the spare key and take your car away"

That's how I was saved oo

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by davodyguy: 9:29am On Aug 22, 2017
This is what would have happened if she took the right deceision.

She could have used the money for Treasury bill.

Give N5m to FG, they'll give her today 850K, then by August, 2018, the FG return her 5million intact.

I take wise decisions

22 Likes

Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by damton(m): 9:30am On Aug 22, 2017
I doesn't matter whether you are in church, mosque or any other religious gathering.

Even close relative can try to take advantage of one's trust

Fraud can be perpetrated anywhere.
Never let your guard down for anything.

14 Likes

Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by blackbeau1(f): 9:30am On Aug 22, 2017
Church or not, financial issues should be handled by a reputable accountant that you trust.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by younglleo: 9:30am On Aug 22, 2017
chai!!! Sis sorry ohh cry
Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by Moreoffaith(m): 9:30am On Aug 22, 2017
grin

She for sell him parent property join self

Very useless lady

Shebi she go school abi she no go ni?

Abeg make she go look for another job start afresh jare.

My pastor says dem gang.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by MykLANNY(m): 9:30am On Aug 22, 2017
Money without doubt is the root of all evil.
Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 22, 2017
Oh dear cry

Check my signature to make more money with a N20k Business Website
Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by Damilare6293: 9:31am On Aug 22, 2017
Maranatha
Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by laurel03(m): 9:31am On Aug 22, 2017
1 redeemed
2 winners chapel
3 deeper life.... they are the three popular pentecostal in Nigeria..
1.5 m interest on 4m yearly is not even possible let alone 60days.... if life easy like dt i will just invest such a money and retire from work... "ifa fa ni lapo ya"

3 Likes

Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by Thobiy(m): 9:31am On Aug 22, 2017
God knows the pastor is dead
Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by Partnerbiz3: 9:31am On Aug 22, 2017
Nawao.

The Lord is her strength..
Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by Smooyis(m): 9:31am On Aug 22, 2017
Since it's a church issue, I pray God will come to her rescue.
Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by TINALETC3(f): 9:32am On Aug 22, 2017
Replace deeper life wt synagogue or christ Embassy bro
laurel03:
1 redeem
2 winners chapel
3 deeper life

4 Likes

Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 22, 2017
grin grin grin grin

I have the right meme for this Aunty...BRB

Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by sirusX(m): 9:33am On Aug 22, 2017
Truly ...all that glitters is not gold sad
Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by HopeAlive14(m): 9:33am On Aug 22, 2017
The church should intervene lest they be sued.
Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 22, 2017
What I don't get is: Why are the perpetrators of this crime being protected?

OP blocked out the names of the Thieves-in-charge because there is "Pastor" & "Manager" attached to it.

If you don't have the balls to stand up to them & expose them, how the hell do you expect to get your money back?

Please get out of here & stop disturbin' other Nigerians. We have our problems too.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by Themind: 9:34am On Aug 22, 2017
1.5m on 4m in 60days. No bank will give you that not to talk of micro-finance bank whom still dey learn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by josephine123: 9:35am On Aug 22, 2017
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Do I Need To Start A Bread Bakery Business / Wheelbarrow Shopping: Shopping With A Difference / Beware Of Scam That Requests Filling Of BVN Online Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.