Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" (53604 Views)

Morris Babyface: I Used To Have Sex With Four Women A Day – Music Producer / Teju Babyface Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) / Teju Babyface's Father Carrying Him In 1979 Vs Teju Babyface Carrying His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by TunezMediaTV: 2:37am On Aug 22, 2017
Popular show host, Gbadewonuola Olateju Oyelakin known as Teju Baby Face has sensationally declared that all the years he spent as a stand up comedian was nothing but a waste of time.

Teju who was into the business of cracking jokes for over 10 years declared that his calling had never been stand up comedy but rather mentoring and teaching and his television programme, “The Teju Baby Show” has given him the opportunity to fulfill his life calling.

Teju speaking at his “Teju Baby face Academy”, said people can work hard and still leave in penury, advising everyone to work smart and find what they can do effortlessly, but in excellence, so that they can add value, because it is only when you add value that you will get wealth easily.

“To say the truth, all the years I spent doing stand up comedy were nothing but a waste of time. It was later I found out my calling is in mentorship and teaching. That is why I am doing this now", he said.

Teju Babyface, who is the lead mentor at the Teju Babyface mentorship academy, a resource hub for the mentoring and empowerment of young Africans, In 2016, authored his first book, “Secret of the Streets : 23 Secret For Achieving Success With Talent".

Though he started his career as both an actor and a comedian, his first major break was the creation of his hit talk show, The Teju Babyface Show, which he still produces and runs on TV stations across the nation.

http://www.tunezmedia.com/2017/08/i-wasted-10years-of-my-life-as-comedian_22.html?m=1

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by topsam1(m): 3:27am On Aug 22, 2017
He shall be found by the Grace of God

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by webincomeplus(m): 5:05am On Aug 22, 2017
He forgot the fact that being an actor/comedian made him popular, and that popularity was the foundation he built his newfound mentorship career on. Who patronizes an unknown mentor?

Well, since he said he wasted 10 years of his life, I can't but agree with him. What's my own? It's his life, not mine.

549 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by chuks000(m): 5:13am On Aug 22, 2017
Thank God u found it...dunno mine yet at 25

25 Likes

Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by OKorowanta: 5:17am On Aug 22, 2017
webincomeplus:
He forgot the fact that being an actor/comedian made him popular, and that popularity was the foundation he built his newfound mentorship career on. Who patronizes an unknown mentor?

Well, since he said he wasted 10 years of his life, I can't but agree with him. What's my own? It's his life, not mine.

Well said.
Bros don't mind the mugu.in split second their brain enters freezing mode wen they talk.
The supposed wasted 10 years was the foundation and bedrock of his career.
He was even lucky to be called a comedian sef bicos none of my ribs was cracked with his jokes.

231 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by omoiyalayi(m): 5:20am On Aug 22, 2017
Th is one guy I tell young guys to watch his programs there's always something to learn from him

His sense of humor is something else

May God continue to bless and enlarge him

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by ibkkk(f): 6:17am On Aug 22, 2017
You've done well for discovering yourself.Wish u well in your endeavors.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by bammy00(m): 7:57am On Aug 22, 2017
Explains why I never found his jokes funny.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by TheHistorian(m): 8:45am On Aug 22, 2017
sad
Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by speezyWears: 8:45am On Aug 22, 2017
your problem
Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by Daslim180(m): 8:45am On Aug 22, 2017
Is dis one a comedian? Not funny

7 Likes

Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by Lilimax(f): 8:46am On Aug 22, 2017
Akiko!
E be like say joke don finish for hm mouth sad
Glad you later discovered your 'akalaka' destiny embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by watchwoman(f): 8:47am On Aug 22, 2017
OK sir, thank God you discovered your true purpose in life

3 Likes

Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by sweatlana: 8:47am On Aug 22, 2017
Na wa o. Life is hard...

2 Likes

Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by coolhamid(m): 8:47am On Aug 22, 2017
Have you forgotten that the comedy biz brought you to limelight ?? Yet you called that a waste of time.
Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by edeXede: 8:47am On Aug 22, 2017
embarassed
Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by NwaAmaikpe: 8:47am On Aug 22, 2017
shocked

Unfortunately; your life is still wasting as a talkshow host and a power bike rider.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by kokoA(m): 8:47am On Aug 22, 2017
If not for those "wasted years" who for sabi you?

21 Likes

Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by apesinola001: 8:47am On Aug 22, 2017
Next news
Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by oluwatymylehyn(m): 8:47am On Aug 22, 2017
Thank God you got it right on time. All the best bro.

1 Like

Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by biggerboyc(m): 8:48am On Aug 22, 2017
Business strategy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 22, 2017
Efe come and hear oooo!

2 Likes

Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by Lilimax(f): 8:48am On Aug 22, 2017
Ogag97:
Teju baby face was never funny to me
True!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by liftedhigh: 8:49am On Aug 22, 2017
Really
Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by Segadem(m): 8:49am On Aug 22, 2017
cool 4u
Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by cy4cent(f): 8:49am On Aug 22, 2017
No wonder he has been quite scarce lately.
Discover your God given gift and build on it.

1 Like

Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by bedspread: 8:49am On Aug 22, 2017
chuks000:
Thank God u found it...dunno mine yet at 25
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Taiwo Lijadu Is Dead!!! / Mike Godson Reacts To Assurance For Chioma “Davido Made Us Look Like Small Boys” / Bobrisky Dances With James Obialor, Gives Him The N100,000 He Promised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.