Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:51 PM

Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment (21260 Views)

Manager In A Hotel Or State Internal Revenue Job? / Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment 2019 / Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by esherizdan(f): 6:43am On Nov 13, 2017
Remember its a state govt job so dont expect much.i pray they call us for interview soon

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by Deeman87: 8:25am On Nov 13, 2017
esherizdan:
Remember its a state govt job so dont expect much.i pray they call us for interview soon
Amen... I claim it in Jesus name!
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by esherizdan(f): 11:52am On Nov 13, 2017
Pls anybody with useful material for kadirs interview like current affairs should post it here pls
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by bayog20(m): 7:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
esherizdan:
Pls anybody with useful material for kadirs interview like current affairs should post it here pls

you already been called for interview?
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by esherizdan(f): 7:52pm On Nov 13, 2017
bayog20:

you already been called for interview?
Not yet but hv high hope to b called
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by bayog20(m): 6:20am On Nov 14, 2017
esherizdan:
Not yet but hv high hope to b called

wish you luck. Pls keep us posted as events unfold.
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by bayog20(m): 9:54am On Nov 16, 2017
what's the latest on this trend people
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by toyosiabayomi96: 10:19am On Nov 16, 2017
please is the test over because I'm yet to be email for my test.. thanks
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by bayog20(m): 3:10pm On Nov 16, 2017
toyosiabayomi96:
please is the test over because I'm yet to be email for my test.. thanks

I'm not sure anyone can say for sure that the test is over. no new information after the first test as there was no information over whether there's going to be another test.
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by goodwalima1985(m): 8:16am On Nov 20, 2017
Any idea on when the interview is coming up
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by bayog20(m): 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
goodwalima1985:
Any idea on when the interview is coming up

even though the results are out, the shortlisting is yet to be done and until that is done, no interview will be conducted. but I'm sure Governor elrufai doesn't waste time on recruitment and he's always fair in employment

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by Beequu(m): 10:00pm On Nov 20, 2017
Pls who has idea on the examination cut off mark?
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by bayog20(m): 4:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
Beequu:
Pls who has idea on the examination cut off mark?

I'm not sure anyone can answer that but when you have a good mark you've got nothing to fear. let's hope the process will be smooth.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by Kawounited: 5:32am On Nov 24, 2017
Got the interview invite last nite..

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by Kawounited: 5:41am On Nov 24, 2017
Dear Applicant,

Further to your application to Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service (KADIRS) and your satisfactory performance at the Online Aptitude Test, we are pleased to invite you for an Interview assessment as detailed below;

DATE: THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2017
TIME: 12.00 PM
VENUE: KADIRS, BOARD ROOM

Kindly come along with the Original + 5 copies of the following;
Resume
Academic certificates
NYSC certificate
Professional qualifications

Please note that interview is strictly by invitation and allocated time is to adhered.

Thank you
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by goodwalima1985(m): 6:05am On Nov 24, 2017
Alhamdulillah! Congratulations .
May Allah makes it easy for you .
All yanada Sa a .

Kawounited:
Dear Applicant,

Further to your application to Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service (KADIRS) and your satisfactory performance at the Online Aptitude Test, we are pleased to invite you for an Interview assessment as detailed below;

Resume
Academic certificates
NYSC certificate

Please note that interview is strictly by invitation and allocated time is to adhered.

Thank you

Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by goodwalima1985(m): 6:09am On Nov 24, 2017
goodwalima1985:
All yabada Sa a .

Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by bayog20(m): 7:28am On Nov 24, 2017
Kawounited:
Dear Applicant,

Resume
Academic certificates
NYSC certificate

Thank you

Congrats bro. wish you the best. Pls was the message sent via email or text?
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by esherizdan(f): 8:54am On Nov 24, 2017
goodwalima1985:
All yanada Sa a .

Wow congrats.pls wat was ur score and wat did u
Apply for.i did d test but i didnt get d invite
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by esherizdan(f): 8:55am On Nov 24, 2017
Pls who got d invite apart from kawounited
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by blankees(m): 11:26am On Nov 24, 2017
Kawounited:
Dear Applicant,

Resume
Academic certificates
NYSC certificate

Thank you

Congratulations Kawounited.
I also got the invite late last night, though my interview date is Monday 27th Nov, 2017 by 9am.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by bayog20(m): 11:27am On Nov 24, 2017
esherizdan:
Pls who got d invite apart from kawounited

may be he is the only one called from this platform. kawounited Pls tell us the position you applied and what medium the message was sent to you, text or email
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by Kawounited: 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
Is an assistant manager position and I got the invite through my mail last nite.

Stil yet to decide whether to attend or not. Cos I learnt d pay is nothing to write home about.. Not up to 100k. Though I also learnt they re reviewing d pay..

bayog20:

may be he is the only one called from this platform. kawounited Pls tell us the position you applied and what medium the message was sent to you, text or email
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by bayog20(m): 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
at least kawounited and blankees should respond to the questions posed to them
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by bayog20(m): 3:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
Kawounited:
Is an assistant manager position and I got the invite through my mail last nite.

Stil yet to decide whether to attend or not. Cos I learnt d pay is nothing to write home about.. Not up to 100k. Though I also learnt they re reviewing d pay..

oh. thanks for the response. I'll advise you go for the interview to get firsthand info about the pay and of course except you have a better job at hand. next question is are the done with the invites?
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by blankees(m): 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
bayog20:
at least kawounited and blankees should respond to the questions posed to them
I also got the invite via my email exactly as what was pasted by Kawounited, the only difference is date.
Trying to have my own date reschedule as Monday is not comfortable for me too. I don't know anything about the pay structure though.
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by blankees(m): 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
bayog20:

oh. thanks for the response. I'll advise you go for the interview to get firsthand info about the pay and of course except you have a better job at hand. next question is are the done with the invites?
Don't know if they are done with the invites. What was ur scote in the test? Maybe we can start from there to know the range of persons being invited.
I got 76.
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by bayog20(m): 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
blankees:

Don't know if they are done with the invites. What was ur scote in the test? Maybe we can start from there to know the range of persons being invited.
I got 76.

I got same
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by blankees(m): 3:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
bayog20:

I got same
Okay, am sure you will get an invite too then.
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by seejo(m): 4:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
bayog20:

I got same
My Brother Got 83%, While I Got 79%, But We Where Not Invited For The Interview, Something Is Definitely Fishy Here.
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by bayog20(m): 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
seejo:
My Brother Got 83%, While I Got 79%, But We Where Not Invited For The Interview, Something Is Definitely Fishy Here.

I'd advised we shouldn't just conclude just yet as I'm believing the process is far from over yet
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by seejo(m): 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2017
bayog20:

I'd advised we shouldn't just conclude just yet as I'm believing the process is far from over yet
anyway, a big congrats to those that have gotten interview invites. wishing you guys much success at the interview.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Okays N4,500 Subsidy For N-power Graduates To Buy Tablets / Apply For Nigeria Bottling Company Latest Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.