Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande (19188 Views)

Yahaya Kwande: Buhari’s Corruption Fight Is ‘Nonsense’ / Atiku's Close Friend Kwande Urges Him To 'pick Up The Phone And Call Buhari' / Kwande, APC BOT Member, Attends PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by DateMynd44(m): 10:29pm On Aug 22, 2017
royalamour:
Mr. Ambassador, we can never be part of the north.
Never! We have more than enough resources to last us billions of years.

You see we don't need and want you.
cry me a river. U minorities in the north make up the hausa fulani and we see u middle belt as part of Arewa.
Whether u like it or not. NORTH CENTRAL, NW, NE are all One under Arewa. Kiss the truth
Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by fk001(m): 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
malton:

Which state are you from, if you don't mind?

Half Borno half Adamawa

southern Borno precisely
Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by royalamour(m): 11:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
DateMynd44:
cry me a river. U minorities in the north make up the hausa fulani and we see u middle belt as part of Arewa.
Whether u like it or not. NORTH CENTRAL, NW, NE are all One under Arewa. Kiss the truth

Your opinion is irrelevant just like a droplet of water on hot desert sand.

Anyways, you re noticed. Pls shift.
Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by Aegon(m): 4:29am On Aug 23, 2017
Aufbauh:

Onneh, subtlety to me should be part of politicking and politics.
The notion of being used and dump is a function of individual perception. This is because a lot of middle beltans have benefited politically, socially and otherwise from our friendship with the core North more than any region in the country. From political office holders to civil servants either military or paramilitary.

As for the war, it was a necessary evil then, borne out of the collective goal of keeping the country one.
This 'necessary evil' that you speak of is doesn't have a permanent abode your reason and justification regardless. However after half a century your most southern neighbor is patiently waiting for the day he will take his own pound of flesh with all the accrued compound interest. Believe me it will be justified with a name 'national this or that. Biafra or Nigeria we will return the favour with the same humanity you showed our women children and non combatants.
Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by DateMynd44(m): 6:57am On Aug 23, 2017
royalamour:

Your opinion is irrelevant just like a droplet of water on hot desert sand.
Anyways, you re noticed. Pls shift.
aboki
Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by DateMynd44(m): 7:03am On Aug 23, 2017
Paperwhite:
[s] I'm from the middle-belt.I don't belong to the north.If this fool thinks by speaking he must forcefully copt us into the core north then good luck to him.I'm so much angry my kinsman Gowon played the stooge for these brutes but when they consolidates their grip on power, then they brazenly push him out to where they felt he rightly belongs through the July 29th 1976 coup.Check out the senseless killings inflicted on the middle-belt and other regions down South by the marauding hausa-fulani.I maintained again-"one north and Nigeria" is the slogan when a core northerners is in power. [/s]
shut up there. There is nothing like middle belt in Nigeria's geo political terrain. North is north, be it Ncentral, Nwest or NEast. Stop wallowing in ignorance, be it Benue, Kogi, Plateau, Nasarawa or Kwara, we see u all as aboki. And if Nigeria were to break up now u will go with the Hausa Fulani because u all are part of Arewa. So stop spewing rubbish, rather emulate from Niger state who have accepted they have linkage with Hausa Fulani despite being North central.
royalamour learn from this too.
Cc - Caseless
Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by DateMynd44(m): 7:08am On Aug 23, 2017
NCP:
That statement belongs to the garbage bin of history.

You can't tell an Okun man who sees his Ekiti kindred daily, that he is from the north.

Na Problems You Dey invite.
@ dokiOloye that okun man must be wallowing in sheer ignorance. So far as he's from kogi, He's an ab0ki northerner and part of Arewa Hausa Fulani whether he likes it or not. Kogi is core Muslim North
Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by DateMynd44(m): 7:11am On Aug 23, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
okun is an exception.....they are purely sw..I don't know how they got that far in kogi...I need history lessons..they are too far from their kinsmen
shut up there. S/West is strictly limited to the 6 landlocked states in yoruba land. Stop claiming brotherhood with Kogi and kwara.
Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by DateMynd44(m): 7:12am On Aug 23, 2017
Aufbauh:

Sure, of a truth I'm more closer to the Igbos either by proximity or blood line than any tribe in the country be it Igede or Tiv in my state. In fact my mum is from Isi uzor LG. in Enugu state, a neighbouring village to my paternal home in Benue state.

But of a truth, I've not been impressed by the way the Igbos play their politics. They should learn to consult with others, consolidate on their friendship with others before confronting a perceived opposition .
as far as you're from Benue, you're a core North and we see u as aboki hausa fulani. U have no choice other than to deal with it.
Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by sarrki(m): 7:13am On Aug 23, 2017
DateMynd44:
shut up there. S/West is strictly limited to the 6 landlocked states in yoruba land. Stop claiming brotherhood with Kogi and kwara.

Igbos always claiming to be historian
Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by DateMynd44(m): 7:13am On Aug 23, 2017
Gotze1:
Meaning they hate being called northerners ba? What do they call call themselves then?
nice question
Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by sarrki(m): 7:14am On Aug 23, 2017
DateMynd44:
as far as you're from Benue, you're a core North and we see u as aboki hausa fulani. U have no choice other than to deal with it.

Do you know KANU is going back to prison
Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by DateMynd44(m): 7:21am On Aug 23, 2017
sarrki:

olodo u knw his house at Abia state. Just go there and arrest him na. OTONDO
Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by sarrki(m): 7:23am On Aug 23, 2017
DateMynd44:
olodo u knw his house at Abia state. Just go there and arrest him na. OTONDO

Biko

Mechonu
Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by DateMynd44(m): 7:23am On Aug 23, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos always claiming to be historian
shut up there. If u think i'm igbo then ur brain must be on vacation.
Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by sarrki(m): 7:25am On Aug 23, 2017
DateMynd44:

When a malfunction pcu works this way
Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by DateMynd44(m): 7:27am On Aug 23, 2017
kennygee:

[s]
I am not a northerner. I am a Yoruba woman who was unfortunate to find herself in the north. [/s]
shut up there. There is nothing like middle belt in Nigeria's geo political terrain. All Kogi citizens are ab0ki hausa fulani because ur state is core North. North is north, be it Ncentral, Nwest or NEast. Stop wallowing in ignorance, be it Benue, Kogi, Plateau, Nasarawa or Kwara, we see u all as aboki. And if Nigeria were to break up now u will go with the Hausa Fulani because u all are part of Arewa. So stop spewing rubbish, rather emulate from Niger state who have accepted they have linkage with Hausa Fulani despite being North central.
Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by DateMynd44(m): 7:29am On Aug 23, 2017
sarrki:

When a malfunction pcu works this way

1 Like

Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by sarrki(m): 7:30am On Aug 23, 2017
DateMynd44:

Igbos miscreants are terrorist group equivalent to Taliban and isil
Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 23, 2017
DateMynd44:
shut up there. There is nothing like middle belt in Nigeria's geo political terrain. All Kogi citizens are ab0ki hausa fulani because ur state is core North. North is north, be it Ncentral, Nwest or NEast. Stop wallowing in ignorance, be it Benue, Kogi, Plateau, Nasarawa or Kwara, we see u all as aboki. And if Nigeria were to break up now u will go with the Hausa Fulani because u all are part of Arewa. So stop spewing rubbish, rather emulate from Niger state who have accepted they have linkage with Hausa Fulani despite being North central.

I am not from Niger state and every Nigerian is entitled to their opinion. Have a nice day. Thanks for sharing ur opinion. You see, you can share opinions without being rude and asking people to shut up.

May the peace of God be with you.

cool
Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by sarrki(m): 7:31am On Aug 23, 2017
DateMynd44:

Igbos miscreants are deadlier than ebola
Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by sarrki(m): 7:32am On Aug 23, 2017
kennygee:

I am not from Niger state and every Nigerian is entitled to their opinion. Have a nice day. Thanks for sharing ur opinion. You see, you can share opinions without being rude and asking people to shut up.

cool

Why must you educate him

He won't listen
Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by sarrki(m): 7:33am On Aug 23, 2017
DateMynd44:

Had it mean the circuit breaker is working

Things would have been different
Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by DateMynd44(m): 7:39am On Aug 23, 2017
sarrki:

do u use Namdi Kanu's picture to masturbate?

1 Like

Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by DateMynd44(m): 7:42am On Aug 23, 2017
kennygee:

cool
so says a hypocrite christian who is wallowing in ignorance.
You're an Arewa Northerner, just accept the bitter truth and move on.
Mind u i'm a Kogite too and I'm a proud Northerner
Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 23, 2017
DateMynd44:
so says a hypocrite christian who is wallowing in ignorance.
You're an Arewa Northerner, just accept the bitter truth and move on.
Mind u i'm a Kogite too and I'm a proud Northerner

I'm not ignorant of the fact that Awoniyi sold us to Arewa, you are proud to be a northerner doesn't mean everyone in Kogi state is.

I am not a hypocrite, I am just a Christian with an opinion.

Now, let's call it a day.
Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by DateMynd44(m): 8:01am On Aug 23, 2017
ehie:
[s] if this f00l who was probably around during the firt TIV uprising from 1960-1964 when the Tivs wanted to seperate from the North and then the Northerners used Pam to quell the riots he would realise from time immeorial that we the middle belters were the piooners of agitation.
The Old F00l is probably broke and needs peanuts from the Buharists .
We have nothing in common with Northernm Nigeria. [/s]
you're ignorant. Can u find middle belt in your dictionary?
Olodo all the states in the middle belt are core North under Arewa. Simple whether kogi, benue, plateau or nasarawa u all are categorised under Arewa Hausa Fulani, you have no choice other than to accept the bitter truth. Otondo
Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by DateMynd44(m): 8:06am On Aug 23, 2017
Quality20:
u guys r talking of central Nigeria as marginalized, if I may ask where is IBB, Gowon , Abdul salam from or are they not from ur so-called middle belt? Is anybody barred from politics? If ibos and other regions don't know how to play politics then they should either learn or accept their fate and should stop noise making/abuses/hate speech
best comment. Don't mind them. They should keep wailing
Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by DateMynd44(m): 8:07am On Aug 23, 2017
frankihima:
bro we are north.nothing like meddle belt
God bless you. You're a patriot. I'm a Kogite too. And a core proud Northerner
Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by DateMynd44(m): 8:11am On Aug 23, 2017
Oxenomy:
As long as your governors are members of 19 northern states, you are part of north... When your governors starts Middle Belt governors' forum, then we can take you serious but until then, you are a northerner..
God bless u for this. Don't mind those ignorant minds. I can still remember when Arewa youths made the suit notice to the igbos. They were termed "association of youths from the 19 northern states" whichh included all the states in North Central
Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by DateMynd44(m): 8:16am On Aug 23, 2017
frankihima:
nothing like middle belt we are northern if u don't like it go and drink snipper and die
yeah. Haters like royalamour and kenygee can continue wailing or join Ipob and be declared enemies of states.
I'm a Kogite and proud to be an Arewa Northerner
Re: North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande by DateMynd44(m): 8:22am On Aug 23, 2017
charlesucheh:
[s] Benue sate is not north simple!!!! now let's look at some indices,
1) the predominant means of communication in the north is hausa
2) but you can never learn how to speak hausa even if you stay for a hundred years in Benue sate
3) most northern states fall under the territorial district conquered by usman danfodio which makes them predominantly islamic states.
4) but Benue state is a predominantly christian practicing state with catholic and NKST as its major worship centers.

OGA!! you can incorporate other states as being north o!!!! but pls leave the UMBC for Benue state if you don't want my trouble today. [/s]
Shut up there. Irrespective of language or religion as far as Benue shares Boundary with Taraba (north east) then Benue is a full Arewa state Benue is core north, be it Ncentral, Nwest or NEast. Stop wallowing in ignorance, be it Benue, Kogi, Plateau, Nasarawa or Kwara, we see u all as aboki. And if Nigeria were to break up now u will go with the Hausa Fulani because u all are part of Arewa. So stop spewing rubbish, rather emulate from Niger state who have accepted they have linkage with Hausa Fulani despite being North central.
And lastly for ur information. The United Middle Belt Congress (UMBC) is defunct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Makinde Presents 100 Operational Vehicles To Oyo Amotekun Corps, Warns Criminals / House Amends Code Of Conduct Bureau And Tribunal Act / SON Seals Fake Mobile Phone Shops In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.