Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,972 members, 7,799,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Fiscal Responsibility Commission Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fiscal Responsibility Commission Test (3606 Views)

Fiscal Responsibility Commission: Where Art Thou? / Fiscal Responsibility Commission! / Fiscal Responsibility Commission Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fiscal Responsibility Commission Test by Segbu: 3:47pm On Feb 18, 2010
Has anyone gotten the invitation letter for the test they said is coming up 0n staurday 27yh of febuary? Please response , cos they publish in Gaurdian today that the test is coming up that day.
Re: Fiscal Responsibility Commission Test by ogunniyi2: 9:22am On Feb 19, 2010
i saw the advert!i checked there website but nothing was there! i've not seen/received any message from them.let keep waiting for the best
Re: Fiscal Responsibility Commission Test by oracle2224(m): 12:07am On Feb 22, 2010
I received an email from them on the 20th by 1pm, saying that I should come to IMT enugu 4 the test by 10am but they did not include the date.
If you are sure of the date please let the house know on this page.
Re: Fiscal Responsibility Commission Test by Segbu: 9:06am On Feb 22, 2010
yes the date is saturday 27th in six zones. You can check Gaurdian of Thursday last week
Re: Fiscal Responsibility Commission Test by ogunniyi2: 2:28pm On Feb 22, 2010
U ARE RIGHT, IT WILL HOLD ON SATURDAY 27,FEBR.2010.
I RECEIVED THEIR E-MAIL, WITH ISSUE[S ]TRASH. AND I WILL APPRECIATE IF ANYBODY CAN HELP TO RESOLVE IT,

1ST, IS THAT I WAS POSTED TO ONE TECHNICAL COLLEGE, GOMBE!

2ND, MY NAME WAS WRITTEN AS 'ABB CC CV'

PLS HOUSE ,DO ANY BODY KNOW [b]IBADAN CENTRE NAME[/b] CAUSE I CANT TRAVEL FROM LAGOS TO GOMBE FV NOW BC OF CERTAIN REASON

I HAVE WRITTEN TO NEXIAL ABOUT THE WRONG NAME ON SATURDAY, BUT I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM THEM, PLS HELP
Re: Fiscal Responsibility Commission Test by oracle2224(m): 7:11am On Feb 23, 2010
who knows what their test wil look like? please tell the house what to expect from them
Re: Fiscal Responsibility Commission Test by Segbu: 1:43pm On Feb 23, 2010
That is definately going to depend on what you study and apply for , might even be written (essay), still expecting my invitation sha , think they re sending then in batches cos some one i know got his own on thursday why some ppele got theirs on staurday.on maybe according to what you apply for.
Re: Fiscal Responsibility Commission Test by yardis: 11:19pm On Feb 23, 2010
does anyone have any info about the lagos venue. tanx.
Re: Fiscal Responsibility Commission Test by bugzyjack: 12:34am On Feb 24, 2010
got a text message telling me about the time and venue to go for the test , pls need info on this anyone
Re: Fiscal Responsibility Commission Test by dodoye78(f): 12:27pm On Feb 24, 2010
I got my own text 2day, 4 Abuja venue,its Women Devt Centre, 2pm.
Re: Fiscal Responsibility Commission Test by lammyboy: 12:31pm On Feb 24, 2010
Please how can one get a rescheduling of the Nexia test, have one for saturday that can't work for me at all.
What the copmany like?
Re: Fiscal Responsibility Commission Test by dodoye78(f): 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2010
Lammyboy, im sure such reschedulling can only be possible if ur President Yar'adua or Goodluck jonathan's son.
Re: Fiscal Responsibility Commission Test by lammyboy: 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2010
@Dodoye78, you're such a monkey!!! Like the humor tho.
Abeg, do you know anything about the company?
Re: Fiscal Responsibility Commission Test by Baturiya: 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2010
Please did anyone receive an SMS from Nexia with PH or any south-south as test venue?
I need the PH venue,
Re: Fiscal Responsibility Commission Test by celemel(m): 2:28pm On Feb 24, 2010
PH Centre: Holy Rosary GSS, Port Harcourt (whatever that means). Time: 10 am.
Re: Fiscal Responsibility Commission Test by celemel(m): 2:47pm On Feb 24, 2010
I've just spoken to d MD Nexia. He says the choice of venue is a factor of what we selected at the time of application. And, it's too late for a change now. Its sad that a lot of people setup all sorts of agencies in Nigeria just to corner jobs from their lackeys and cronies in govt, without correspon
ding capacity to deliver on the job. What on earth is difficult in letting someone take exams @ d centre of closest proximity to someone, in this age and time?
Re: Fiscal Responsibility Commission Test by celemel(m): 3:04pm On Feb 24, 2010
Pls whoever knows the correct description to the Holy Rosary GSS, PH (from AKS) shd share it here. I'll have to drive to PH from Calabar on saturday morning, and drive back to catch a flight to Lagos before 4.45pm. Pls someone shd help. Thnx.
Re: Fiscal Responsibility Commission Test by lammyboy: 4:26pm On Feb 24, 2010
@Celemel, pls can you kindly give me the no to call the Nexia MD, I've spent over £5pounds trying to get his no, all he nos I was given just dey chop card, please come to my aid, I need a reschedule as I am @ a conference outside the country.
Thanks.

celemel:

I've just spoken to d MD Nexia. He says the choice of venue is a factor of what we selected at the time of application. And, it's too late for a change now. Its sad that a lot of people setup all sorts of agencies in Nigeria just to corner jobs from their lackeys and cronies in govt, without correspon
ding capacity to deliver on the job. What on earth is difficult in letting someone take exams @ d centre of closest proximity to someone, in this age and time?
Re: Fiscal Responsibility Commission Test by oyinmama(f): 6:28pm On Feb 24, 2010
Re: Fiscal Responsibility Commission Test by KollyJay2(m): 10:41am On Feb 25, 2010
Please can someone in the house mail me the Ibadan test centre address. Please help send it to kolakojo@yahoo.com. Thanks
Kola
Re: Fiscal Responsibility Commission Test by jusme4u: 11:12am On Feb 25, 2010
Pls I also got their text this morning on my fone,but i can't access my email.what would u suggest i do pls?the test is on saturday,but no time is specified.
Re: Fiscal Responsibility Commission Test by storm007: 11:18am On Feb 25, 2010
hello,

please does anyone know the test center for lagos.

Thank you
Re: Fiscal Responsibility Commission Test by doublename: 12:20pm On Feb 25, 2010
I got the sms yesterday night .Venue-Women centre Abuja@2pm.The test can equally be taken in other centres by 10 am.They say it was advertised in the dailies.
Has anyone seen it in the dailies?PLEASE WHERE IS LAGOS CENTRE?The time is so short to prepare to travel to abuja
Re: Fiscal Responsibility Commission Test by KollyJay2(m): 1:58pm On Feb 25, 2010
Please someone gotten Guardian Newspaper of Last week Thursday. Please write out all the 6 zones and the test centre address for everyone's benefit.

Kay
Re: Fiscal Responsibility Commission Test by erasokafor(m): 2:07pm On Feb 25, 2010
house help, i filled the form on their carrer page but i got no invitation from NEXIA.how did u ppl apply pls?
Re: Fiscal Responsibility Commission Test by doublename: 2:42pm On Feb 25, 2010
i hear its on last week guardian.pls can someone please put the different centres on nairaland for all to see today
Re: Fiscal Responsibility Commission Test by storm007: 2:51pm On Feb 25, 2010
ABUJA- NATIONAL WOMENS DEVELOPMENT CENTER

LAFIA- FEDERAL COLLEGE AGRIGCULTURE

GOMBE - FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION

ENUGU - INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT

PH- HOLY ROSARY GIRLS SEC SCHOOL

IBADAN- LOYOLA COLLEGE

KADUNA- POLICE COLLEGE

APPARENTLY THERE IS NO CENTER FOR LAGOS
Re: Fiscal Responsibility Commission Test by KollyJay2(m): 3:16pm On Feb 25, 2010
Many thanks
Re: Fiscal Responsibility Commission Test by celemel(m): 4:12pm On Feb 25, 2010
Nexia says, you must take your test @ d center designated against your name. I tried to alter mine but no way. I even sent someone to their Abuja Office, who then clled me from their office and I spoke through his fone, with the Head, Nexia. @Storm007: Many thanks pal.
Re: Fiscal Responsibility Commission Test by jusme4u: 6:36pm On Feb 25, 2010
I also got the text but no venue nor time specified.Pls what should i do?
Re: Fiscal Responsibility Commission Test by doublename: 8:48pm On Feb 25, 2010
Hi guys,
I just received this mail from nexia as regards the test.

INVITATION FOR SELECTION TEST

Dear Applicant,

We refer to your application for employment into the Fiscal Responsibility Commission and are pleased to invite you for a selection test.

Your details are summarized below:
1 Names :
2 Applicant ID :
3 Vacancy Code : APAO
4 Position : Principal Administrative Officer
5 Client Name : Fiscal Responsibility Commission
6 Test Centre : See Below
7 Date : 27th Saturday, February 2010
8 Time : 10.00 am

NOTES:

* You are required go to the centre closest you(see centre below).
* You are required to bring this invitation and one recent passport photograph along with you to the test centre.

CENTRES
Zones Centres
FCT National Women Development CentrePlot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way Opposite Central Bank of Nigeria Central Business District, Abuja.
NORTH CENTRAL Federal College of Agriculture
Jos – Lafia Road
Lafia
NORTH WEST Police College Kaduna Independence Way, Kaduna
NORTH EAST Federal College of Education (Technical)
Ashaka Road
Gombe
SOUTH WEST

Loyola College
Old Ife Road,
Ibadan
SOUTH EAST Institute of Management and Technology (IMT)
Enugu
SOUTH SOUTH Holy Rosary Girls Secondary School
No 1 Isaac Boro Street
Old GRA
Portharcourt

NEXIA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
I removed my info fr security reasons.Hope u all understand.
Hope u find the info useful
Re: Fiscal Responsibility Commission Test by doublename: 9:16pm On Feb 25, 2010
Does anybody have idea what the test would look like?

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria(must Read For All Graduates) / Action Energy Oil & Gas Limited Massive Graduate Job Recruitment / Rockson Engineering Is Recruiting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.