Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,447 members, 7,781,296 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:59 AM

"I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman (96686 Views)

This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself / My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me / Heartbreaking :how My Husband Turned Me Into A Sex Slave – Nigerian Writer Eniol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by dacblogger: 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2017
DonaTee:

Thumbs up to him. And he still hustle more dan d lazy pigs talking about men not being domesticated.

My 4 yr old son already helps in d kitchen. He also helps d dad out in d kitchen wen dey wanna prepare deir boys delicacies lol.

Lolz,it's very rare to see their type of men... We are so lucky to have them joor

1 Like

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by Sagay212: 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
The man is just pure lazy and useless. There's is a huge possibiltiy he probably didn't even sleep in the house or entered that kitchen while the wife was away. He must have been eating outside and just get home and go to bed. but then the smell should disturb him. He is a dirty boy.
Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by nextstep(m): 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A wise woman should know that men are not domesticated.
She should have begged a female friend to fill in for her or gotten a young female help.

Men are wired to thrive outside the home front. Household chores are solely the responsibility of the wife.

A man might not be able to wash his own plates at home but he will toil and labour like a pig under the sun all day just to bring something back home.

Eh? female friend to be there in her absence Did I hear you well? The topic would have been: "I traveled for 1 week, and my friend is now pregnant for my husband". At least you can remove maggots and clean up with some bleach.

As for me, I for patronize buka for that 1 week. Nothing extravagant: 400 rice or 200 amala, plus 100 meat and pure water. Then garri to support the ministry.

I don't mind cooking, but sometimes the headache of entering market to buy food, then finding gas and time to cook... I can save money by working more and eating at Mama Blessing's spot.
Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by drnoel: 5:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She should have begged a female friend to fill in for her or gotten a young female help.

Men are wired to thrive outside the home front. Household chores are solely the responsibility of the wife.

A man might not be able to wash his own plates at home but he will toil and labour like a pig under the sun all day just to bring something back home.

Any man who washes dishes at home is a sîssy.

I dedicate my FTC to StephDamieola, Ishilove, Italianwine, YoungDaNaval and the new female househelp Ndifreke that I just got.
She's the true reason for my absence.

Bros speak for urself

1 Like

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by Frederick2017: 5:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
Madam your husband no sleep house for 6days after you travelled. Na him bae house he go. Ask him and thank me later grin

1 Like

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by Sexina851(f): 5:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
SEOManiac:

You say?
Abeg no talk am again...

A wise woman should have attended to this at home and not bring it online.

U guys keep shouting a wise woman, a woman,.. So men are not born with common sense abi ? And a wise woman should not have feelings a woman should not react, a wise woman should take whatever is thrown in her face.. Mtcheeeew. I just thank God for my husband

2 Likes

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by mikolo80: 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2017
ImaIma1:

Yimu*...is that the lie you feed yourself? Wired indeed. You berra wake up and smell the coffee. Men are doing housework and it doesn't make them sissys. As a bachelor, does he live like a pig?
I visited my friend/inlaw last week and i was inspired. He is a medical doctor and a bachelor. His fridge had different dishes for 2weeks..made by him.
His house is organized. He has a fiancee but the guy dey try. She visits often but he doesn't leave everything for her to do. He even thought her how to cook most soups. His mum brought him up well not those mums that make the girls do all the work and treat the boys like king and master.L
Guy forget EGO. You just seem kinda lazy with an alibi or excuse to go with it.
after d guy don cook and clean..provide, protect join ...Wetin him need wife for again.
Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by ImaIma1(f): 6:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
mikolo80:
after d guy don cook and clean..provide, protect join ...Wetin him need wife for again.

At least she wont be a slave when she comes in. They will help each other cos she is also a medical doctor.

1 Like

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by mikolo80: 6:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
ImaIma1:

At least she wont be a slave when she comes in. They will help each other cos she is also a medical doctor.
help, how, when he has done all the work. Abi you de follow your husband pay rent or buy motor or build house.let us tell ourselves the truth and stop copying feminism that has failed in the west. It's not as if women are willing to don't bills let guys get domestic
Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by arnold123: 7:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
joseph6071:
''I Traveled for Just one week and see what my
husband did to my kitchen, this is not Rice
But Maggots'' - Nigerian Woman Cries Out
see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYxBJ6OqTOk
I was brought up properly by my parents 90% of Nigerian men think it's ok not to know how to do any of those things, I guess common sense is rare in Africa kmt!

1 Like

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by ImaIma1(f): 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
mikolo80:
help, how, when he has done all the work. Abi you de follow your husband pay rent or buy motor or build house.let us tell ourselves the truth and stop copying feminism that has failed in the west. It's not as if women are willing to don't bills let guys get domestic

I am not a feminist and i don't really believe in it. I believe in both people coming together to make it work. If we are both earning, why would i keep my money to myself and watch my husband foot all the bills? Nope. When two people come together, it is to make each other's lives better.

1 Like

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by millhouse: 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
Hia
Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2017
kennygee:
I will not open that video but is that what I think it is?

Maggots?

That is disgusting.

What kind of monster is she living with?
ME!
Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by mikolo80: 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
ImaIma1:

I am not a feminist and i don't really believe in it. I believe in both people coming together to make it work. If we are both earning, why would i keep my money to myself and watch my husband foot all the bills? Nope. When two people come together, it is to make each other's lives better.
well me I'm a manist. And I don't do domestic personally.
Nothing against guys who do cough (pvssywhipped) cough
But I don't do housework.
Best I can do is buy dishwasher washing machine and yam pounder Mr pay for help
Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by guru03(m): 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
Very unfortunate for the man, even if the wife leave the kids he will not take care of them.
Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by ImaIma1(f): 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
mikolo80:
well me I'm a manist. And I don't do domestic personally.
Nothing against guys who do cough (pvssywhipped) cough
But I don't do housework.
Best I can do is buy dishwasher washing machine and yam pounder Mr pay for help

I hear you Mr manist.

1 Like

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by SEOManiac: 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
Sexina851:

U guys keep shouting a wise woman, a woman,.. So men are not born with common sense abi ? And a wise woman should not have feelings a woman should not react, a wise woman should take whatever is thrown in her face.. Mtcheeeew. I just thank God for my husband

Don't quote me if you're going to be rude. There are also instances of foolish men too.
If this were you, would you bring it all out in the open?
Handling this issue requires wisdom.
Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
Chukazu:
This is what you get when parents turn their daughters to a domestic slave, but allow their sons to watch TV and play football

My neighbor has made it habit to enforce the daughter to do the dishes, sweep and clean house while the boy would be left riding bicycle.

The last time OMONI OBOLI spoke against it-Nigerians came for her neck... This is the result of it
Thank u

1 Like

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by tk4rd: 11:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
This lady, stop making noise.
Divorce your husband already.
Some other ladies who could caution and correct him without bringing it to social media are seriously waiting..
Meanwhile,, you have just succeeded in bringing your marriage to the public eye...
Sit back and relax and watch people whose husbands are worse would be helping you to paint your husband with more paints of dirty laziness..,, and some strangers having the audacity to call him Lazy and all that..
Don't be surprised if all these things create some emotional gap between the two of you (or widen the gap that is seemingly existing between the two of you --- because, I can't see why a loving wife would bring her husband to the social media this way, if everything is still sweet between the two of them)….
Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by Nobody: 2:31am On Aug 23, 2017
Seriously, the man's boxers will be so dirty, chai poor woman, the whole house will be stinking *covers nose*
Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by Nobody: 2:47am On Aug 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I dedicate my FTC to StephDamieola, Ishilove, Italianwine, YoungDaNaval and the new female househelp Ndifreke that I just got.

Sorry to say but you must be one smelling dude , the type that walks and scratches his behind simultaneously due to crusty feaces reminant which he didnt clean because of laziness , try change bro

1 Like

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by cococandy(f): 2:53am On Aug 23, 2017
You have over 300 likes on that post.
Goes to show why your country is the way it is.
Led by inept men who can't take care of their own basic needs much less lead a whole country

Disgusting

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

6 Likes

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by gideon1971(m): 10:54am On Aug 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

the friend/help that will come now and the wife will now come back to them dancing "Wo" on thier matrimonial bed abi!
Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by adontcare(f): 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
Bahddo:
That's one annoying lazy ass husband she's got. It's irritating how some men act like babies that their wives have to do everything for. Even to boil water to bathe, na your wife must do am. All they do is sit and complain about what the wife didn't do.

This "my kitchen, my kitchen" that women are fond of saying, only helps encourage their husbands never to come share chores with them.

I don't understand why she's telling the whole world though. Giving busy bodies ammunition to use against her and her family.
what of some men that cannot take water to drink.? Pour water for glass to drink na work. If u complain dey will say dey r d bread winner
Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by Health16: 12:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by bolakem01: 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
He must be a very dirty man from the scratch. He lacks home training while growing u. A very bad mannered man who can sleep on a shit when there is no one to wash his bum-bum for him. cheesy

1 Like

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I stay alone so I wash plates I don't see any big deal about this, its your house what's so hard in cleaning up the place there's nothing Sissy about that. Na wa o so what would you tell your male kids that its only their sisters that should do the domestic chores not them

1 Like

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
cococandy:
Led by inept men who can't take care of their own basic needs much less lead a whole country

Disgusting

Am sure a demographic on age would have helped in this matter.
Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by Afam4eva(m): 4:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
cococandy:

Disgusting

Hahaha...Don't let any man deceive you that they're feminists. Even the ones that carry the feminist tags in public are misogynist in private.

1 Like

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by cococandy(f): 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
pcguru1:

Am sure a demographic on age would have helped in this matter.
Probably

Stilly they don't change that much as they grow do they?

1 Like

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by Bahddo(m): 6:25pm On Aug 23, 2017
adontcare:
what of some men that cannot take water to drink.? Pour water for glass to drink na work. If u complain dey will say dey r d bread winner
lol. Yeah... Plus they paid bride price.

I hate that sense of entitlement that many African men have sha.
Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by igwejay67: 6:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
Nna men I tire for our thinking in that country called Nigeria. Cooking, cleaning, bathing, food shopping etc is not led exclusively for a woman. I actually cook more than my wife at home to be honest because I like my own style of cooking and also I enjoy it. And before you start I earn 5 times more than what my wife brings home. My fellow men it doesn't make us less of a man trust me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? / Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood / Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.