Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Is There Any Real Babalawo Or Ifa Priest Here? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Any Real Babalawo Or Ifa Priest Here? (3612 Views)

Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It / Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo / Orunmila Jogbodo Oluwo: An Educated Babalawo (Native Doctor) Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Real Babalawo Or Ifa Priest Here? by heartache(m): 9:08am On Aug 22, 2017
Pls I need the service of any babalawo or ifa priest, pls be real. This suffering is too much and I don't think my prayers are being answered.

I can't go on this way.

My location is ibadan
Re: Is There Any Real Babalawo Or Ifa Priest Here? by dyadeleye(m): 9:11am On Aug 22, 2017
Here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Real Babalawo Or Ifa Priest Here? by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 22, 2017
You wantu mine skul
Dont do ritual o
And besides lot of fake herbalist
Dont be duped grin
Re: Is There Any Real Babalawo Or Ifa Priest Here? by iamgenius(m): 12:00pm On Aug 22, 2017
heartache:
Pls I need the service of any babalawo or ifa priest, pls be real. This suffering is too much and I don't think my prayers are being answered.

I can't go on this way.

My location is ibadan
What are your problems?
Re: Is There Any Real Babalawo Or Ifa Priest Here? by Edu3Again: 1:05pm On Aug 22, 2017
Why contact demons, when there is God?
Re: Is There Any Real Babalawo Or Ifa Priest Here? by heartache(m): 1:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
badoi:
You wantu mine skul
Dont do ritual o
And besides lot of fake herbalist
Dont be duped grin
Not mining skull
Thanks, can a poor man be duped?
Re: Is There Any Real Babalawo Or Ifa Priest Here? by heartache(m): 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
iamgenius:
What are your problems?
Joblessness
Poverty
Debt
Stagnation

I don't want them anymore
Re: Is There Any Real Babalawo Or Ifa Priest Here? by heartache(m): 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
Edu3Again:
Why contact demons, when there is God?

Bro, I.can't count d Number of fasting and prayers I've done. Midnight prayers inclusive, it just seems prayers are not wprking

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Real Babalawo Or Ifa Priest Here? by Edu3Again: 3:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
heartache:

Bro, I.can't count d Number of fasting and prayers I've done. Midnight prayers inclusive, it just seems prayers are not wprking

Well go contact Ifa at ur own risk, judgement of God go come instead of answer to prayers.
Re: Is There Any Real Babalawo Or Ifa Priest Here? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 22, 2017
heartache:

Not mining skull
Thanks, can a poor man be duped?

Yes

When he's anxious to do something
Inbox me on whatsapp lemme teach you work
Re: Is There Any Real Babalawo Or Ifa Priest Here? by Masterbiodun: 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
badoi:

Yes
When he's anxious to do something Inbox me on whatsapp lemme teach you work
where u based @ bro?....Make I con learn work abeg....#Nojokes

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Real Babalawo Or Ifa Priest Here? by Edu3Again: 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
Masterbiodun:

heartache:

The fastest way to get punished by God is to seek help from the kingdom of early darkness.

Lev 20:6
And the soul that turneth after such as have familiar spirits, and after wizards, to go a whoring after them, I will even set my face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Real Babalawo Or Ifa Priest Here? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
Masterbiodun:

Ado ekiti
I go teach u online
If u get time phone or pc
And dedication
Re: Is There Any Real Babalawo Or Ifa Priest Here? by Masterbiodun: 7:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
Edu3Again:

The fastest way to get published by God is to seek help from the kingdom of early darkness.

Lev 20:6
And the soul that turneth after such as have familiar spirits, and after wizards, to go a whoring after them, I will even set my face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people.

Re: Is There Any Real Babalawo Or Ifa Priest Here? by Edu3Again: 10:30pm On Aug 22, 2017
Masterbiodun:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5855160_tmpcam1333072575_jpegb0eadf51b9fcf27ad3e9db90a31f25ff

Abi you know sabi say God go punish all una Ifa contractors, na satan una dey consult.

You know sabi say God go deal with una?

Micah 5:12
And I will cut off witchcrafts out of thine hand; and thou shalt have no more soothsayers:
Re: Is There Any Real Babalawo Or Ifa Priest Here? by Niflheim(m): 9:19am On Aug 23, 2017
@op,

I am so sorry about what you are going through!!! However, I want to inform you that babalawos do not have "special powers" which they use to take people out of financial difficulties!!! Infact, the babalawo himself is in financial difficulties(that is why he is always asking for money or goat or white fowl, you sef know say man must wack)!!! Your problem is not supernatural, it is natural!!! It is not spiritual, it is physical!!!

1.What did you study in school?

2.Would you consider going into a business instead?

3.Do you have any specific kind of talent?

4.You need to open up so that someone can assist you(a human, not a fictional god that does not exist)!!!
Re: Is There Any Real Babalawo Or Ifa Priest Here? by heartache(m): 10:25am On Aug 23, 2017
Niflheim:
@op,

I am so sorry about what you are going through!!! However, I want to inform you that babalawos do not have "special powers" which they use to take people out of financial difficulties!!! Infact, the babalawo himself is in financial difficulties(that is why he is always asking for money or goat or white fowl, you sef know say man must wack)!!! Your problem is not supernatural, it is natural!!! It is not spiritual, it is physical!!!

1.What did you study in school?

2.Would you consider going into a business instead?

3.Do you have any specific kind of talent?

4.You need to open up so that someone can assist you(a human, not a fictional god that does not exist)!!!
Thank u
I have decided to go into business after years of searching for jobs.
I have enrolled for business courses which I have concluded, I have a well written business plan, but securing loan is relatively difficult.
They keep asking for collateral, which I have none.
Re: Is There Any Real Babalawo Or Ifa Priest Here? by tjmc: 9:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
Search Kadunasouth on Nairaland.
heartache:

I can't go on this way.

My location is ibadan
Re: Is There Any Real Babalawo Or Ifa Priest Here? by kampbelo(m): 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2019

Yes

When he's anxious to do something
Inbox me on whatsapp lemme teach you work

Con teach me work abeg 07030543300
Re: Is There Any Real Babalawo Or Ifa Priest Here? by Adeifaosunniyi(m): 4:33pm On Jan 12, 2022
My brother the real ones will not bill a poor man but help a poor man get out of his problems,being practical is the best solution to worldly problems,do you know the same God gave the witches and the wizard to rule the world? Why not give them what they need to leave you alone as you continue in your prayers and see if your prayers will not be answered, if you want solution I will teach you what to do and you will see the cha he's in your life after that you will move on to the next thing that will not allow any evil force cast an evil eye against you. You can WhatsApp me and I will tell you what to do.08149556536
Re: Is There Any Real Babalawo Or Ifa Priest Here? by ibnkahf: 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2022
IMAM MAHDI REVEALS THE IDENTITY OF THE ANTICHRIST
AND MORE

https://www.ponder.zone/quran-interpretation-search?search-r1b3=antichrist

(1) (Reply)

Strange Urges In My Body / To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You / Integrity Of The Gospels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.