Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,410 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos (35407 Views)

My Wedding Was Stopped 6 Weeks To The D-Day / Disabled Lady Joins Her Family Members To Play In The Snow Despite Disability / Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 9:16am On Aug 22, 2017
Here's a burial poster of a couple; Late Mr Jonas Uzochukwu and late Mrs Chinyere Uzochukwu who died weeks apart after suffering from cancer and kidney problems respectively in Anambra state. The wife who hails from Ichi - died first after suffering from kidney problem while the husband who hails from Ndiakwu Anozie Uruagu-Nnewi - died weeks to his wife's burial after suffering from cancer.

According to people who know the couple, the husband had already written his tribute fro his wife prior to her burial not knowing he would join her. The couple were buried the same day in Nnewi area of Anambra state.

According to reports, the couple left behind six children.

May their souls rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/wife-dies-anambra-state-husband-joins-weeks-burial-photos.html

2 Shares

Re: Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 9:18am On Aug 22, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos by josephine123: 9:19am On Aug 22, 2017
sad

1 Like

Re: Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos by ufuosman(m): 9:22am On Aug 22, 2017
Painful
Re: Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos by Partnerbiz3: 9:26am On Aug 22, 2017
Anambra jas got a lot of negative news in the past few weeks.

Nawao.

Biko ozo emezina. Ya diri mma gabazie.

Maka data gi. Nee anya na signature below.

19 Likes

Re: Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 22, 2017
Village people at work grin
Re: Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos by BabaRamota1980: 9:31am On Aug 22, 2017
If na the husband die first they would shave that woman head and make her drink water used to wash the corpse.

Ibo women don see problem. Its why they are quick to marry non Ibos. Who wan drink corpse water Shyyte!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos by decatalyst(m): 9:45am On Aug 22, 2017
This is the true definition of the word for better for worse!

True love indeed. cry

1 Like

Re: Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos by baby124: 10:10am On Aug 22, 2017
My God! 6 children! I feel bad for the children. This is why it's good to be at peace with all because we don't know how early we will die that we will need people to help our children.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos by Evablizin(f): 10:34am On Aug 22, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
If na the husband die first they would shave that woman head and make her drink water used to wash the corpse.

Ibo women don see problem. Its why they are quick to marry non Ibos. Who wan drink corpse water Shyyte!
Baba explain more
Re: Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 11:17am On Aug 22, 2017
shocked

This is either true love or the consequence of a careless promise made at the peak of infatuation.

There are some promises you should never make to a woman no matter what.
Like;

"I can not live without you",
"You are my life"
"Without you my life is not worth living"

Women are very wicked creatures who are so gullible that they take such mere words very seriously.

If they die their spirits will come for you to fulfill your promise.
Then it will be too late to say 'na joke I dey o'.

This man's death should serve as a warning to men that promise their wives heaven and earth.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 22, 2017
Vicoch:

One died of cancer, the other could have died from grief of losing their partner.

What has village people got to do with it?

4 Likes

Re: Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos by glosplendid(f): 11:19am On Aug 22, 2017
Rip to them..this is a huge loss...

1 Like

Re: Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos by baike: 11:19am On Aug 22, 2017
tell me is not true
Re: Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos by tyson98: 11:19am On Aug 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Talk grin
Re: Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos by youngwarlocks: 11:20am On Aug 22, 2017
Anambra Again. na wa o. RIP to the Dead

1 Like

Re: Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos by ekems2017(f): 11:20am On Aug 22, 2017
True love. Death couldn't even separate them.
To all those killing their spouse, learn from this couple.

Rip
Re: Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos by Ijeluv82(f): 11:21am On Aug 22, 2017
May there soul rest in peace, Amen
Re: Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos by glosplendid(f): 11:21am On Aug 22, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

you are talking trash...BTW you watch nollywood too much...hence the comment

3 Likes

Re: Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos by YelloweWest: 11:24am On Aug 22, 2017
He died of a broken heart.

It happens.

I hope their kids will be taken care of if they have any cry

2 Likes

Re: Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos by urvillagepeoplee(m): 11:24am On Aug 22, 2017
Vicoch:
if u say that one more time,we will work on you.
Re: Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos by Deflorence(f): 11:28am On Aug 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Wow! welcom back. Where have you been?

1 Like

Re: Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos by Vich78(m): 11:29am On Aug 22, 2017
This is true love
Re: Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos by enemyofprogress: 11:33am On Aug 22, 2017
Very possessive husband, he doesn't want another man to continue with his wife for yonder
Re: Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos by 9inches(m): 11:34am On Aug 22, 2017
Lesson: your lifestyle can increase or decrease your life span.
Eat healthy, live healthy.

RIP to the couple.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos by xtian0982(m): 11:35am On Aug 22, 2017
Vicoch:
evrytin una type must mumu#una mumudondu #rip(sad)
Re: Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos by Blackfire(m): 11:37am On Aug 22, 2017
Bond
Re: Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 11:39am On Aug 22, 2017
Deflorence:

Wow! welcom back.
Where have you been?

shocked

I was sitting out.
We went to force Buhari back home.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos by XinChung(m): 11:40am On Aug 22, 2017
� sad.. The same incident that occurred to my Dad and Mom.... Exactly two weeks later Daddy joined.
May their souls test in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos by cumbak60: 11:43am On Aug 22, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Old man that reason with his nyash. See him jumping on every Igbo thread to spew trash. Tribalism has reduced this old man to a screw head baby. Mtcheeew.
Well, I have a few line for you, the Igbos you love to hate, will keep on thriving while your deterioration remains on continuum.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying / My Marriage Is Stressing Me / Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.