Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos (35412 Views)

My Wedding Was Stopped 6 Weeks To The D-Day / Disabled Lady Joins Her Family Members To Play In The Snow Despite Disability / Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos by Denko2721987(m): 11:46am On Aug 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is either true love or the consequence of a careless promise made at the peak of infatuation.

There are some promises you should never make to a woman no matter what.
Like;

"I can not live without you",
"You are my life"
"Without you my life is not worth living"

Women are very wicked creatures who are so gullible that they take such mere words very seriously.

If they die their spirits will come for you to fulfill your promise.
Then it will be too late to say 'na joke I dey o'.

This man's death should serve as a warning to men that promise their wives heaven and earth.

what you said might be look superstitous but mehn things happen and u might not be totally wrong as i have seen such incidences happen before..
Re: Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos by ImaIma1(f): 11:47am On Aug 22, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
If na the husband die first they would shave that woman head and make her drink water used to wash the corpse.

Ibo women don see problem. Its why they are quick to marry non Ibos. Who wan drink corpse water Shyyte!

I think the Delta people do this too. My dad went for his friend's burial. When he came back, he warned all his daughters not to marry a Delta man because of what his friend's wife went through. That was the only tribe he forbade.
Re: Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos by MzUkay24(f): 11:48am On Aug 22, 2017
So sad, but op this happened last year naa
Re: Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos by Deflorence(f): 11:50am On Aug 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked
I was sitting out. We went to force Buhari back home.
grin
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked
I was sitting out. We went to force Buhari back home.
Really?. Welcome back
Re: Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos by millionboi(m): 11:54am On Aug 22, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
If na the husband die first they would shave that woman head and make her drink water used to wash the corpse.

Ibo women don see problem. Its why they are quick to marry non Ibos. Who wan drink corpse water Shyyte!
say what u know

That was then
Re: Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos by Hades2016(m): 11:54am On Aug 22, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

pls stop watching Nollywood before it’s turns your brain to akamu ... SMH
Re: Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos by jacyhelen(f): 12:12pm On Aug 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is either true love or the consequence of a careless promise made at the peak of infatuation.

Like;

"You are my life"

Women are very wicked creatures who are so gullible that they take such mere words very seriously.

This man's death should serve as a warning to men that promise their wives heaven and earth.

hahahahahahah..funny...hahahahhhahhahaa..Lamo
Re: Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos by Evestar200(f): 12:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
ImaIma1:

I think the Delta people do this too. My dad went for his friend's burial. When he came back, he warned all his daughters not to marry a Delta man because of what his friend's wife went through. That was the only tribe he forbade.
which part of Delta or Tribe?
Re: Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos by foleskay(m): 12:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
anambra with burials sha..d most worrying is they would dine and party at d burial of these young couples instead of being remorseful..rip to to the dead
Re: Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos by adonismuller(m): 12:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Like;

"You are my life"

I think the word should be heaven on earth not heaven and earth.. ...oya say thanks!
Re: Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos by modsfucker: 12:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
Anambra jas got a lot of negative news in the past few weeks.

Nawao.

Biko ozo emezina. Ya diri mma gabazie.

Maka data gi. Nee anya na signature below.

Biko Ndara aki opo. Chigozie ndi anya data gi mma gabazie? cheesy
Re: Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
adonismuller:
I think the word should be heaven on earth not heaven and earth.. ...oya say thanks!

shocked

Who taught you English?
What school did you go to?

3 Likes

Re: Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos by AngelicBeing: 12:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Like;

"You are my life"

You have started again with your burukutu analysis sad

1 Like

Re: Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos by governor2022(m): 1:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

you will thinking that you have sense
Re: Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos by ImaIma1(f): 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
Evestar200:
which part of Delta or Tribe?

Well...he just generalized
Re: Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos by YaksonFCA(m): 1:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
Sad. RiP
Re: Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos by mechanics(m): 1:54pm On Aug 22, 2017
gone too soon.
Re: Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos by FreemanUYB(m): 2:05pm On Aug 22, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Sense is very far from this one
Uncivilised creature spotted.....
Re: Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos by MacOG1Anon: 3:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
Anambra jas got a lot of negative news in the past few weeks.

Nawao.

Biko ozo emezina. Ya diri mma gabazie.

Maka data gi. Nee anya na signature below.

Nee anya na asambodo no n'okpuru....
Re: Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos by Ekeseges(f): 5:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
God please heal our diseases and make us whole. Amen
Re: Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos by multicolored(f): 5:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Can you prove your claims? With facts and evidence?
Re: Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos by Purityever: 8:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
Too painful, RIP.
Re: Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos by citadels(f): 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
who ever that post this is crazy. These people died since 2015 nah. I knew them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? / My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village / My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.