Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,183 members, 7,780,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:28 AM

This Guy Must Be Banned! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Guy Must Be Banned! (2902 Views)

Poll: Do you support the banning of g1 here?

Yes, ban him!!: 52% (12 votes)
No, dont ban him: 47% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Pastorkun Should Be Banned From This Forum / Why Christmas Should Be Banned / TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

This Guy Must Be Banned! by Nezan(m): 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2010
I have read two threads created by a deluded wannabe atheist who goes by the id- g1, and found them highly offensive to the sensibilities of both Christians and Muslims and wish for him to be banned on this section.

The offending threads are:

Was Jesus Gay? And was Mohammed A s-e-x maniac?

A love story between Jesus and Moh'd: Part 1

What do you think?
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by Tonyet1(m): 5:18pm On Feb 18, 2010
If you ban him, will you also ban all of them present in the world today? undecided

Its quite unfortunate but they are everywhere, learn to deal with it undecided
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by Nezan(m): 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2010
^^^ We have them everywhere and have learnt to live with them, but this perv is really taking things too far.

Why the obsession with perverted stories?
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by richjohn1(m): 5:30pm On Feb 18, 2010
apply to b a moderator
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by Tonyet1(m): 5:31pm On Feb 18, 2010
If they could refer to Christ as - THE PRINCE OF DEMONS, then the referred dude is only a baby in the school of blasphemy. a napkin one for that. undecided undecided undecided

Dont try to fight for God, He sure knows how to figure out things His way  wink wink
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by g1(m): 6:17pm On Feb 18, 2010
Nezan:

I have read two threads created by a deluded wannabe atheist who goes by the id- g1, and found them highly offensive to the sensibilities of both Christians and Muslims and wish for him to be banned on this section.

The offending threads are:

Was Jesus Gay? And was Mohammed A s-e-x maniac?

A love story between Jesus and Moh'd: Part 1

What do you think?

LMAO, LWKMD!!!!Go and create your own forum grin cool
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2010
Banning him solves no problem . . . he has a right to free speech, including blasphemy.

He has his reward.
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2010
davidylan:

Banning him solves no problem . . . he has a right to free speech, including blasphemy.

He has his reward.
Whatever a man sows same he shall reap Gal6:7, let d pests grow with d seed on d harvest day we shall separate them.Nl is not d harvest place,rather d platantation place
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by g1(m): 7:06pm On Feb 18, 2010
toba:

Whatever a man sows same he shall reap Gal6:7, let d pests grow with d seed on d harvest day we shall separate them.Nl is not d harvest place,rather d platantation place

harvest ko harvest ni? where is this imaginary harvest place? grin cool and why do you like quoting story books (Gal6:7)?
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by manmustwac(m): 7:18pm On Feb 18, 2010
As a mod i do find some of his topics offensive and would have locked them if there were many complaints
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 18, 2010
g1:

harvest ko harvest ni? where is this imaginary harvest place? grin cool and why do you like quoting story books (Gal6:7)?
d harvest place 4pple like u is hell,where it will be too late 4u 2 correct ur errors in lid.
D story book is very interesting&inspiring
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by g1(m): 7:30pm On Feb 18, 2010
toba:

d harvest place 4pple like u is hell,where it will be too late 4u 2 correct your errors in lid.
D story book is very interesting&inspiring

oh the same old threat of the imaginary ball of fire! ohhhhhhhh am so scared now grin cool
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by g1(m): 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2010
manmustwac:

As a mod i do find some of his topics offensive and would have locked them if there were many complaints

hey mod chill out, aint nothing wrong with a little fun every now and then wink wink
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 18, 2010
g1:

oh the same old threat of the imaginary ball of fire! ohhhhhhhh am so scared now grin cool
dnt get scared.Be brave afterall man must end up some where after death.Im sure u re bracing up 4 some hot weather in hell,be a man my g1&go into hell straight.Cheers
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by g1(m): 8:06pm On Feb 18, 2010
toba:

dnt get scared.Be brave afterall man must end up some where after death.Im sure u re bracing up 4 some hot weather in hell,be a man my g1&go into hell straight.Cheers

dont worry i have sent jesus and Mo there to build an air conditioning system for me, so dont worry bout the heat grin
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 18, 2010
manmustwac:

As a mod i do find some of his topics offensive and would have locked them if there were many  complaints

those complaining are the few who manage to open the threads. For the most part i just ignore them and i expect others to do so too.

When intelligent folks are interested in a serious discussion on the validity of the bible, they come with facts not juvenile propaganda. And the atheist wonders why we dont take him seriously.

The essence of a lot of the atheistic posts i see here is NOT to engender serious debate but to deliberately rile other people up. Dont fall for the bait . . . if they had a more sensible reason for their disbelief in God they would put in better perspective.
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by g1(m): 8:14pm On Feb 18, 2010
davidylan:

those complaining are the few who manage to open the threads. For the most part i just ignore them and i expect others to do so too.

When intelligent folks are interested in a serious discussion on the validity of the bible, they come with facts not juvenile propaganda. And the atheist wonders why we dont take him seriously.

The essence of a lot of the atheistic posts i see here is NOT to engender serious debate but to deliberately rile other people up. Dont fall for the bait . . . if they had a more sensible reason for their disbelief in God they would put in better perspective.

there is no sense in your holy books, only comedy, so why should we take them seriously?? grin
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 18, 2010
g1:

there is no sense in your holy books, only comedy, so why should we take them seriously?? grin

which is why i wonder why you bother to read them in the first place. I dont read comedy books and spend half my life commenting on them if i see no sense in therein.
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by g1(m): 8:21pm On Feb 18, 2010
davidylan:

which is why i wonder why you bother to read them in the first place. I dont read comedy books and spend half my life commenting on them if i see no sense in therein.

come on how can you say you dont read comedy books, when you obviously read the bible day in day out. grin
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 18, 2010
g1:

come on how can you say you dont read comedy books, when you obviously read the bible day in day out. grin

I dont consider the bible a comedy book, i consider it a matter of life and death so i read it.

Obviously you must have a boring life to dwell on such a book for too long. Arent there other serious books or newspapers you could read? Just wondering.
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by g1(m): 8:28pm On Feb 18, 2010
davidylan:

I dont consider the bible a comedy book, i consider it a matter of life and death so i read it.

Obviously you must have a boring life to dwell on such a book for too long. Arent there other serious books or newspapers you could read? Just wondering.

i never said it was boring, are you kidding me? its classic comedy, i trying to figure out which part of it cracks me up the most, is it the delude abraham guy trying to slaughter his son because he heard voices telling him to do so OR is it the guy who banged his mother so that he can give birth to himself after which he can commit suicide grin grin, !!! this jokes never get old !!!am loving every second of them!!!!
are they boring to u?
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2010
g1:

i never said it was boring, are you kidding me? its classic comedy, i trying to figure out which part of it cracks me up the most, is it the delude abraham guy trying to slaughter his son because he heard voices telling him to do so OR is it the guy who banged his mother so that he can give birth to himself after which he can commit suicide grin grin, !!! this jokes never get old !!!am loving every second of them!!!!
are they boring to u?

lol the deluded calling Abraham deluded. If you werent deluded i wonder why you'd be pre-occupied with the book you clearly think is written by the deluded and for the deluded.

And oh dont come telling us its because you just want to laugh. I'm sure there are funnier comics out there.

sometimes these folks make you chuckle in pity. grin Apparently they have no idea why they do the things they do. Its like a mad man laughing at other cars on the road and thinking its funny.
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by debosky(m): 8:35pm On Feb 18, 2010
g1 has been banned for 120 hours

Reason: Posting obscene material on nairaland.

There is a limit to 'free speech' on nairaland - material deemed to be unduly offensive to the majority will be not be tolerated.
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 18, 2010
debosky:

g1 has been banned for 120 hours

Reason: Posting obscene material on nairaland.

There is a limit to 'free speech' on nairaland - material deemed to be unduly offensive to the majority will be not be tolerated.

I dont agree with this at all. IMO you give these guys even MORE AMMO to come back and act worse.
Let them be, if no one responds to the "obscene material" they will get tired.
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by debosky(m): 8:40pm On Feb 18, 2010
davidylan:

I dont agree with this at all. IMO you give these guys even MORE AMMO to come back and act worse.
Let them be, if no one responds to the "obscene material" they will get tired.

Posting obscene material depicting sexual intercourse is against forum rules, and is also regarded as offensive by most members. The rules of nairaland apply to all - whether atheist, gnostic or believer.

While ignoring them might be an option for some, law and order must be maintained on the forum - obey the rules or suffer the penalties.
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 18, 2010
debosky:

Posting obscene material depicting sexual intercourse is against forum rules, and is also regarded as offensive by most members. The rules of nairaland apply to all - whether atheist, gnostic or believer.

While ignoring them might be an option for some, law and order must be maintained on the forum - obey the rules or suffer the penalties.

Wow! I didnt see that.
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by g1banned: 9:04pm On Feb 18, 2010
i see i have been banned for the sexual content, !!! well sorry bout that i thought the pic would help explain the jesus and Mo love story better grin grin

davidylan:

lol the deluded calling Abraham deluded. If you werent deluded i wonder why you'd be pre-occupied with the book you clearly think is written by the deluded and for the deluded.

And oh dont come telling us its because you just want to laugh. I'm sure there are funnier comics out there.

sometimes these folks make you chuckle in pity. grin Apparently they have no idea why they do the things they do. Its like a[b] mad man[/b] laughing at other cars on the road and thinking its funny.

oh please a believer calling someone mad, its a bit like banana calling one yellow grin grin
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 18, 2010
g1banned:

oh please a believer calling someone mad, its a bit like banana calling one yellow grin grin

Its no surprise . . . it seems your default setting is believer in the bible = mad. Doesnt matter that the available evidence does not support this claim which is borne purely of individual prejudice.
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by JeSoul(f): 9:49pm On Feb 18, 2010
G1, I think you deserve to be banned. Its one thing to post your disdain for religion, quite another to post such explicit things. And you claimed you didn't "hate" religion, why else would you post what u did?
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2010
JeSoul:

G1, I think you deserve to be banned. Its one thing to post your disdain for religion, quite another to post such explicit things. And you claimed you didn't "hate" religion, why else would you post what u did?

He has to make that claim . . . without it he cant hide under the banner of intellectualism to insult the bible (they call it religion but we know what it is they really dislike).
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by mazaje(m): 10:19pm On Feb 18, 2010
Why is it that when a taste of your own medicine is giving to your guys you go around crying and sulking?. . . Is this not the same Nezan that is all over the Islamic forum calling their god names and posting things that are highly offensive to the sensibilities of the Muslims? . . . . .These cry babies and their endless paranoia and persecution complex. . . . grin grin

davidylan:

Why do you read the Koran and the Hadiths?. . . .Aren't there more serious books you can read instead of wasting too much time reading a book you consider to be of no value at all?. . . .Just wandering. . . .It seems you are truly a senseless hypocrite. . . . .
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by nuclearboy(m): 10:43pm On Feb 18, 2010
I wonder why anyone finds this offensive. Its so laughable we ought feel sorry for the person who wrote it. Poor immature attempt at humor and obviously a desire for attention. I wonder what the world is coming to - Christians who don't know who Christ is, Muslims who believe Islam means peace and now Atheists (the supposed last bastion of rationality) are allowing simpletons and dolts into their ranks.

Sign of the times - idiots are taking over

(1) (2) (3)

Is Cuddling and Kissing A Sin / . / x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.