Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,789 members, 7,802,463 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos (42451 Views)

Gas Explosion In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) / Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 9:52am On Aug 22, 2017
A first year student of the Makurdi School of Nursing and Midwifery, Miss Stella Meeikyaa, has been left in lament and sorrow after she was burnt beyond recognition by an explosion which took place in her hostels in school about a month ago when one of her mate had called her to help look after the Idomie noodles she was cooking so she can rush downstairs to get something before coming back.

It was then the gas went up in flames after some minutes later.

She suffered third degree burns and was admitted at the Intensive Care United (ICU) of the Federal Medical Centre, Makurdi apir.

According to Ukan Kurugh, Benue State Governor, Dr. Samuel Ortom directed the Deputy Governor who visited and pledged the government’s intention to foot the hospital bills. The deputy governor, Engr. Benson Abounu also made a personal donation of N100,000 that was judiciously utilised in the purchase of her drugs and other needs.

Ukan Kurugh also revealed that efforts to reach the governor over the remaining unpaid bills have proved unsuccessful.

Currently, the lady has been transfered from the ICU to the Open Female Surgical Ward of the FMC Apir were more bills have been accumulated aside the aforementioned.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/makurdi-school-of-nursing-student-defaced-by-gas-explosion.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by dotunbekro06(m): 9:55am On Aug 22, 2017
cry

Loads of honey fall on you.

It is well.. Fp loading

6 Likes

Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:56am On Aug 22, 2017
Sorry sis. Stay strong. U will be fine. God be with u

43 Likes

Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by abelprice(m): 9:56am On Aug 22, 2017
GOD save us all . undecided.

9 Likes

Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by MhizzAJ(f): 9:59am On Aug 22, 2017
Chai...
She will be going thru a lot of pains
Speedy recovery 2 her

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 22, 2017
Aides of the Governor should remind him of the girl's plight. It is possible he may have forgotten.

Anyway, now that it is on Seun's front page, the matter will receive due attention.

1 Like

Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by DOUBLEWAHALA: 10:03am On Aug 22, 2017
guyz wait wait wait she's laughing lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by doctimonyeka(m): 10:08am On Aug 22, 2017
Wishing you great recovery pretty one.... Get well soon..

5 Likes

Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by youngreva(m): 10:09am On Aug 22, 2017
wish you quick recovery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by Partnerbiz3: 10:15am On Aug 22, 2017
This life is fleeting.
Wonder why we brag cos of beauty and worldly things than can ftitter away.

Sorry nwa oma.

6 Likes

Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by dingbang(m): 10:36am On Aug 22, 2017
Beauty doesn't last
Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by thundafire: 10:36am On Aug 22, 2017
dotunbekro06:
cry

Loads of honey fall on you.

It is well.. Fp loading
lala if I insul dis guy u go ban me again abi. Snake fall on Lala for not suspending dis guy comment on dy lady health

3 Likes

Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by lordnaruto: 11:21am On Aug 22, 2017
h
Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by SmartchoicesNG: 11:21am On Aug 22, 2017
dingbang:
Beauty doesn't last

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 22, 2017
Wow, this is sad cry stay strong dearie

And y'all should not forget to vote my story by liking and sharing it here https://www.nairaland.com/3919666/seun-osewa-battle-moderator-judges/4#59660691

Danke kiss

2 Likes

Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 11:21am On Aug 22, 2017
shocked

She's lucky,

This burns will get her some sympathy at the embassy; she should just get a B1/B2 visa and travel to the USA and enrol for America Got Talents.

And become a superstar

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by dayleke: 11:22am On Aug 22, 2017
Eeyah,
Sorry o.
Divine healing for you .

2 Likes

Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by Neduzze5(m): 11:22am On Aug 22, 2017
Bad

Sorry darling. May God stretch out his healing hands and take away your pains completely. Amen!!

5 Likes

Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 22, 2017
Sorry for the pains and discomforts.
She is still pretty. Just some plastic surgeries and she will be OK.
Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by edeXede: 11:23am On Aug 22, 2017
embarassed

Too bad. How will she be able to slay on social media?

RIP to her slaying.

But God always leave something to appreciate.

Her breast and Vjay is still fresh and succulent..

If you are scared of her face, cover it with cloth and get on with what you want to do grin
Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by baike: 11:23am On Aug 22, 2017
pls you are talking about students or hold woman
Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by jashar(f): 11:24am On Aug 22, 2017
cry cry cry cry
Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by AmandaLuv(f): 11:24am On Aug 22, 2017
eyaahhh cry
Sorry dear
Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by glosplendid(f): 11:24am On Aug 22, 2017
I dey fear gas eeeee..buh It didn't stop me from using my gas cylinder oooo...buh just have to be extremely careful...
Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by Yhelay(m): 11:25am On Aug 22, 2017
thundafire:
lala if I insul dis guy u go ban me again abi. Snake fall on Lala for not suspending dis guy comment on dy lady health

The guy is correct na but just joking wit serious issue... Na original honey na im dehn go dy pour for her body
Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by SweetJoystick(m): 11:25am On Aug 22, 2017
A pity, she is alive still thanks be unto God
Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by Heromaniaa: 11:26am On Aug 22, 2017
Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by SkenolProp(m): 11:28am On Aug 22, 2017
This is why i hate gas cookers. A time bomb waiting to explode.I cant sacrifice my life because of fast cooking.Quick recovery to the lovely lady #MY SIGNATURE #MY PROFILE
Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by Vich78(m): 11:28am On Aug 22, 2017
Such is life
Re: Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos by enemyofprogress: 11:29am On Aug 22, 2017
Her boyfriend i know will surely take a walk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? / How Nigerians Are Drinking Their Own Poo - Aroms Aigbehi Reveals / Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.