Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Fraudsters Devise New Ways For Scamming - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraudsters Devise New Ways For Scamming (679 Views)

Yahoo Boy Reports Another Yahoo Boy To Police For Scamming His Client (Photos) / Boy Arrested For Scamming A Lady Who Wanted To Buy Love Machine For ₦22k / Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraudsters Devise New Ways For Scamming by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 22, 2017
Somebody called me with this phone number 07060714545 telling me he was doing some registration online and he mistakenly put my number on what he was registering, that my number is similar to his number and that the password of what he was registering was sent to my phone which I actualy saw as ****.
He was now appealing to me to give him the reset code that was sent to my phone so that he could finish his registration. I told him to call me with the number he claimed was similar to mine so that I could verify his claim, he told me he didn't have credit in that line.
I got online to find out more, only to discover he was actually trying to reset my bank online/yahoomail password and that he is a fraudster, an account hacker and also a 419er. If I had given him the code which was sent to my phone, he would have used it to reset my bank online/mobile app account.
Please let us be careful and vigilant. Fraudsters are devising new ways every day.
Copied.
This is a new way of defrauding people...
Share to prevent others from being defrauded.
COPIED FROM WHATSAPP GROUP.
Re: Fraudsters Devise New Ways For Scamming by iMUMUweh(m): 10:26am On Aug 22, 2017
shocked

why would someone choose crime?

there are many ways to make money, but the fastest way is to offer surfisicated skullarship

just meet baba shikiru from ogun, and he will put you through

shocked
Re: Fraudsters Devise New Ways For Scamming by iMUMUweh(m): 10:30am On Aug 22, 2017
iMUMUweh:
shocked

why would someone choose crime?

there are many ways to make money, but the fastest way is to offer surfisicated skullarship

just meet baba shikiru from ogun, and he will put you through

shocked
shocked
Re: Fraudsters Devise New Ways For Scamming by omosefeeguaibor(f): 10:34am On Aug 22, 2017
Hacking people's personal account is the new nnpc work now, scam everywhere. Thanks op for the info.
Re: Fraudsters Devise New Ways For Scamming by ActionsShure: 2:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
Thats why i never do online banking
Self deposit
Self atm shiit

(1) (Reply)

26 Years Old Man Thoroughly Beats Up His Mother “reason Will Blow Your Mind” / VIDEO: Notorious Smuggler Arrested Wit Hard Drugs Hidden Inside His Pants & Sock / School Children Dead In Ghastly Motor Accident On Their Way To School (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.