Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service (KADIRS) Recruitment Of Officers 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service (KADIRS) Recruitment Of Officers 2017 (1782 Views)

Manager In A Hotel Or State Internal Revenue Job? / Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! / Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service (KADIRS) Recruitment Of Officers 2017 by KDCityForum(f): 10:36am On Aug 22, 2017
As part of its consolidation strategies, the Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service (KADIRS) wishes to engage the services of competent, experienced professionals and fresh graduates with integrity, drive and desire to succeed professionally, to strengthen its workforce.

Vacancies exist in the following Divisions;
1.Revenue Operations
2.Standards and Compliance
3.Information and Communication Technology
4.Legal Services
5.Corporate Services (Administration, Finance and Human Resources)

The opportunities are classified into the following Positions/Salary Level
*.Assistant Officer II - SL 13
*.Assistant Officer I - SL 12
*.Officer II - SL 11
*.Officer I - SL 10
*.Assistant Manager - SL 09

Note that regardless of the position advertised, the following are the minimum general requirements for all applicants.

Minimum Qualifications/skills base,
*.A Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Accounting, Law, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant disciplines in the quantitative field,
OR
*.A Higher National Diploma in Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance,Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant disciplines in the quantitative field.
*.Computer literacy and conversancy with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service,
*.Strong leadership and management skills,
*.Strong team spirit and ability to effectively delegate,
*.Strong interpersonal and communication skills,
*.Strong Analytical skills,
*.Knowledge of Federal Tax laws and the Kaduna State Tax (Codification and Consolidation) Law, 2016, and appreciation of their application and understanding of the regulatory framework within which the KADIRS operates;
*.Knowledge of business/industry environment within which taxpayers operate,
*.Ability to work as a regulator with the courage to ensure full compliance with tax laws and regulations;
*.Have an NYSC Discharge or exemption certificate.

METHOD OF APPLICATION
KADIRS considers computer proficiency a key requirement for anyone who aspires for a job in the Service. Accordingly, Applicants are expected to fill their applications online as the Job details and Application process can be found on the KADIRS website

This KADIRS application portal will be available with effect from Monday, 21st August 2017 and will be open until 5th September 2017. Please follow the instructions to fill in your application.

Only applications in respect of the advertised positions would be considered.

All individuals are expected to apply for only ONE position. Multiple applications by one Candidate will be disqualified. Upon submission, applicants will receive an acknowledgement containing a reference number which must be quoted in all future correspondences.

Deadline for submission of application is 5th September 2017.

Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted

View how to apply here: http://kdcityforum..in/2017/08/kaduna-state-internal-revenue-service.html
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service (KADIRS) Recruitment Of Officers 2017 by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
KDCityForum post=59713018]As part of its consolidation strategies, the Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service (KADIRS) wishes to engage the services of competent, experienced professionals and fresh graduates with integrity, drive and desire to succeed professionally, to strengthen its workforce.

1.Revenue Operations
4.Legal Services

*.Officer II - SL 11
*.Officer I - SL 10

Note that regardless of the position advertised, the following are the minimum general requirements for all applicants.

What's the update on this job?
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service (KADIRS) Recruitment Of Officers 2017 by Slexd: 3:51am On Nov 08, 2017
chidivalour:
KDCityForum post=59713018]As part of its consolidation strategies, the Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service (KADIRS) wishes to engage the services of competent, experienced professionals and fresh graduates with integrity, drive and desire to succeed professionally, to strengthen its workforce.

1.Revenue Operations
4.Legal Services

*.Officer II - SL 11
*.Officer I - SL 10

What's the update on this job?
some ppl have receive msg for apptitude test tommorrow
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service (KADIRS) Recruitment Of Officers 2017 by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 08, 2017
Slexd:
some ppl have receive msg for apptitude test tommorrow

yea, i just found out. i'm yet to receive mine though. have you?
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service (KADIRS) Recruitment Of Officers 2017 by Slexd: 7:21am On Nov 12, 2017

yea, i just found out. i'm yet to receive mine though. have you?
no i have not,may be the invite is for certain categories,i applied level 11
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service (KADIRS) Recruitment Of Officers 2017 by esherizdan(f): 6:46am On Nov 13, 2017
I got d mail and did d cbt waiting for interview

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service (KADIRS) Recruitment Of Officers 2017 by bayog20(m): 1:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
Any latest Guys? and what's the pay package of this organization. is it interesting?
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service (KADIRS) Recruitment Of Officers 2017 by pastor86(m): 1:18pm On May 25, 2018
Employment letter collection starts next Monday and its going to end on Thursday next week.
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service (KADIRS) Recruitment Of Officers 2017 by cephsaidu(m): 9:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
Hi Everyone.. Congrats to the newly inducted recruits.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Offshore Jobs Available / HP Elite Book For Sale 20k Because Of Urgent Need / Earn 75000 Working From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.