Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos (56292 Views)

Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) / Man Dumps His Blind Wife In Port Harcourt, Packs Out Of His Home With Housemaid / Man Dumps Wife, Marries Policewoman Who Assisted Him In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by Angelanest: 11:38am On Aug 22, 2017
A Nigerian man has been accused of dumping his legitimate wife here in Nigeria after travelling to America in search of greener pastures. The man identified as Ude Uche Ude reportedly traveled to America and contracted fraudulent marriage in America for green card purpose. He allegedly duped Comfort (his legal wife in Nigeria) whom he divorced without her knowledge and duped the American woman he used for his fraudulent green card.

Read the report sent by the wife Comfort to Lawyer and Human Rights activist, Emeka Ugwuonye;

"I need an advice from you Sir please help me. I married legally to a man by name Ude Uche Ude. He went to USA for in search of a greener pasture. On reaching to USA one thing led to another. He picked a lady there as a wife and he divorce me without my knowledge or consent.

"After the incident he told me to go a head and remarry that he has divorced our marriage. Okay, give me the divorce paper, never, help me to stand own my own no way. He is doing well as a Pharmacist in USA."

Emeka Ugwuonye wrote;

I decided to investigate the complaint of Comfort. (Remember you always urge me to hear the other side, against my better judgment that the other side is usually too rooguish to be heard yet). I called Ude Uche Ude. I was as polite as I could be. He attacked me.

You don't have to be a lawyer to understand that if Comfort is right, Ude has committed a serious crime in the United States. Is it not surprising that Ude would be threatening me?

The underscore the criminal conduct of Ude, Comfort queried:

"He came to USA as a married man. What happened to the married?"

This is a very legitimate question. Without properly divorcing Comfort, he remains married to her and his marriage to the American lady will be void. And every immigration benefit obtained based on false marriage will be ultimately invalid.

I have provided the pictures of Ude Uche Ude for our members who may recognize him. I also provided screenshots of my sms exchange with him.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/woman-raises-alarm-dumped-husband-travelled-abroad-photos.html

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by CaroLyner(f): 11:39am On Aug 22, 2017
Karma is waiting for him.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by adontcare(f): 11:41am On Aug 22, 2017
The man is an ingrate

20 Likes

Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by sulakishop(m): 11:42am On Aug 22, 2017
I BE THINK SAY NA BENIN

3 Likes

Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by Angelanest: 11:42am On Aug 22, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by pocohantas(f): 11:44am On Aug 22, 2017
It's the hustle...Why is he acting like a learner? He wants to use his hand to spoil things.

Naija men no too get better foreign exchange value, we're used to them marrying older women for green card. The wife remains in Nigeria as homebased. He sends dollars home and comes to impregnate her as at when due. Everyone is taken care of.

Why does Ude Uche Ude wanna complicate a painless procedure that has worked for years? How did he divorce her without her consent?

He should better appease his Naija wife, Naija women are easier to appease grin grin

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by Ahmed0336(m): 11:53am On Aug 22, 2017
The man identified as Ude Uche Ude
From their names you shall know their capabilities grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by krissconnect(m): 11:55am On Aug 22, 2017
Thunder fire any bigot wey go call out ipob

9 Likes

Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by krissconnect(m): 11:56am On Aug 22, 2017
Ahmed0336:
The man identified as Ude Uche Ude
From their names you shall know their capabilities grin
Heavy thunder fall on u

35 Likes

Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 22, 2017
The man only lied about divorcing her to make her forget about him ever coming back. Lol, life is good over there with the new wife that he no longer wants his Nigerian wife. I bet he told the White woman he was a divorcee. If his papers where documented he was a married man, how and when did he divorce his wife without her being a signatory to the divorce papers?, that's a crime, and you can't be legally married to two women at the same time in the US.

He has lot of questions to answer, and if his Nigerian wife pursues this case she may be his undoing.

18 Likes

Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by Partnerbiz3: 12:00pm On Aug 22, 2017
This DPA just dey show themselves

3 Likes

Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
O

ije uwa...

Meh dy comot naija o
Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
But ladies dey try sha, if he won't get my own visa, I no dey marry. I can't imagine staying alone in Nigeria and my husband living outside.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by Teewhy2: 12:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
He suppose balance the two sides , he will use arrogance and pride to spoil all those things he has suffered to achieve.

Considering doing a roof parapet?
check out price comparison between a concrete cast in suite against polystyrene parapet.
Polystyrene parapet is light weight and doesn't have much impact on the land.
excellent usage on swampy environment.
click below for more details.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/4

2 Likes

Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 12:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
shocked

Before nko?
Only a foolish woman will expect her husband who has relocated to the US to still think of her.

Imagine a man that has probably lived his whole life in Nteje,
A man who is used to seeing women in wrapper and chewing sticks now all he sees are pretty girls on the street of Beverly Hills and bikini-clad ladies in Miami.

You can't visit Rodeo drive, Melrose, South Beach or Santa Monica and still get an erection at the thought of one local woman in Nigeria.

The woman should count her loss and forget the wise man.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by Opistorincos(m): 12:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
LWKMD
Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 22, 2017
Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by seunny4lif(m): 12:46pm On Aug 22, 2017
Did someone called Green card grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by paymentvoucher: 12:46pm On Aug 22, 2017
lol
Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by jashar(f): 12:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
cry
Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by OsuGanja(m): 12:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
pocohantas:
It's the hustle...Why is he acting like a learner? He wants to use his hand to spoil things.

Naija men no too get better foreign exchange value, we're used to them marrying older women for green card. The wife remains in Nigeria as homebased. He sends dollars home and comes to impregnate her as at when due. Everyone is taken care of.

Why does Ude Uche Ude wanna complicate a painless procedure that has worked for years? How did he divorce her without her consent?

He should better appease his Naija wife, Naija women are easier to appease grin grin

The guy in the pictures you posted....BAD GUY...E no even smile for picture...The hustle is real mhn
Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by AngelicBeing: 12:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
sad
Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by BigBossMan(m): 12:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
But why?
Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by AmandaLuv(f): 12:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lol
Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by thesuave10(m): 12:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
Women and their fish brains grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by KKKWHITE(m): 12:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
picture of the woman
Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by kingxsamz(m): 12:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
green card fall on him

2 Likes

Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by aku626(m): 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
Smh, I won't say it's better than ritual lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Surprises Wife With A N15million GLA250 For Passing Her Driving Lesson / See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) / Nigerian Woman Dies 4 Days After Her Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.