Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Beyond The Closed Doors - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Beyond The Closed Doors (3271 Views)

Beyond Closed Doors (18+) / Behind Closed Doors / Behind Closed Doors Chapter 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyond The Closed Doors by AlamienDagash(m): 9:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
stephenGee12:
Wow nice one man. Keep it up. But u need to work on ur quotations. So we can knw who is talking.

Keep it up bro. We gat ur back
thanks bro will work on it.
Re: Beyond The Closed Doors by hormobolanle: 10:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
hmmmmm some people will just be finding for trouble
not bin in d mood to read all dis while Daz y it seems like am not online n now I kn av got alot of catching up to do

princ007 happy birthday in arrears Llnp

alamiendagash am kinda confuse o it is one of d twin dat kill d parent Abi uncle?cos Iyam not understanding
Re: Beyond The Closed Doors by Hadampson(m): 8:50am On Aug 24, 2017
Akinwale14:
Thanks bro for the invitation,, I'm here now so lets enjoy the story together
Yes oh
Let EmpressT serve us some JUICEwink
Re: Beyond The Closed Doors by Hadampson(m): 8:53am On Aug 24, 2017
herosakin777:
thanks sir am here now
Welcome bro. What would you like to take?
Re: Beyond The Closed Doors by Hadampson(m): 8:55am On Aug 24, 2017
AlamienDagash:
hadampson princ007 deji124 souloho19 update don land
I don come as e dey hot oh
Re: Beyond The Closed Doors by Hadampson(m): 8:57am On Aug 24, 2017
hormobolanle:
not bin in d mood to read all dis while Daz y it seems like am not online n now I kn av got alot of catching up to do

alamiendagash am kinda confuse o it is one of d twin dat kill d parent Abi uncle?cos Iyam not understanding
Re: Beyond The Closed Doors by AlamienDagash(m): 10:50am On Aug 24, 2017
hormobolanle:

Na dem uncle
Buh the uncle lied and tell hasan that his bro killed em parents and run away and said same to husayn
Re: Beyond The Closed Doors by rachealfst(f): 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
Thanks for the mention. Well done, following.

1 Like

Re: Beyond The Closed Doors by ChizzyMaris(f): 12:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
AlamienDagash:
lemme call the people which without them literature would've been a dull and pale place to visit
they are one big family
modified: we are one big family!

Hadampson my boss
Stephengee12 my bro
fmartin my dude

my role models
Ghostwritter
lesky3
souloho19
Kimberlywest
Larrysun
kimkardashian

rest of the family

rachealfst
pamelib
SurestG
marianneada
bibi294
yewandequeen
TiffanyJ
Toyin223
Evajeal
shewrites
Queenitee
kerenjay
Adesina12
Yhungbrowhne
Xaviercasmir
uminem02
Theblessedman
Gtin
chizzymaris
Davidhero

Thanks dear.
Hadampson, any refreshments?
Re: Beyond The Closed Doors by AlamienDagash(m): 1:00pm On Aug 24, 2017
Part Three

Hasan has already loathe his bro acutely, he was in his new bedroom entrusted to him by his uncle, nuhuh tries his best to exhilarates him, but the more he try the more hasan became morose.
HUSAYN
Its been a month now, Husayn has suffered a lot, he'd encounters with many ordeal, he is livid with life, he is no longer ecstatic, to cover up, he took an oath upon himself that he'll always be staunched and honest, maybe God will consider him and forgive his brother, he has berserk a lot now is time to desists it, he had to let the past be.

“he is so pang as he lurched into the market, everything now seem to exist multiple, “ your brother killed your parents, it was by accident, you got to run, run! This echoed to him and he faint.
Husayn opened his eyes slowly as snail walk, he was at someone's home, two people are looking at him, he shook his head to see clearly but immediately he feels a severe pain in his head, he feel a bandage wrapped round his head. “easy you don't need to worry said a feminine voice he rubs his eyes and could see a woman and beside her was a man looking sympathetic. He sighed a heavy relief and closed his eyes.

Husayn was in uncle John trade shop,regularly husayn and John would went to the market in the morning and came back at noon, husayn was always ambidextrous, he dare not to be dire in working cuz he don't want to be a nuisance to his saviour.
Husayn was resting in the shop, at the context some lousy men barged in whistling, he wishes no strife will arise but he was left stunned and perplexed over what his bare eyes witnesses.

Thanks for reading.

2 Likes

Re: Beyond The Closed Doors by Akinwale14(m): 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
Hadampson:
Yes oh Let EmpressT serve us some JUICEwink
Lolzz OK no p
Re: Beyond The Closed Doors by Akinwale14(m): 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
AlamienDagash I must confess this story is wonderful and interesting,,,more update pls

1 Like

Re: Beyond The Closed Doors by souloho19(m): 2:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
Hmm...this uncle must be uncle scar..nice one bro. I'm following

1 Like

Re: Beyond The Closed Doors by AlamienDagash(m): 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
Akinwale14:
AlamienDagash I must confess this story is wonderful and interesting,,,more update pls
thanks mehn
Re: Beyond The Closed Doors by Blecool(f): 5:10pm On Aug 24, 2017
Following bumper to bumper... But can u please break down some of u grammar ehn. I dnt have to read dis wit a dictionary na(smile). Nice story u gat here

1 Like

Re: Beyond The Closed Doors by adontcare(f): 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
Thank God for husyne's life. Well great story line. But some places u used past tense instead of present continuous tense.
Re: Beyond The Closed Doors by ghostwritter(m): 6:27pm On Aug 24, 2017
I like what I had read but pls improve on ur tenses, your conversational quotes, ur suspence, reduce the unecessary vocabularies and most of all make ur story captivating with every post. Readers get bored if stories lack all the above...I dey ur back.

1 Like

Re: Beyond The Closed Doors by Eyinimofeoluwa(f): 7:28am On Aug 25, 2017
Hmmmm Nice one tho
Re: Beyond The Closed Doors by Hadampson(m): 10:34am On Aug 25, 2017
ChizzyMaris:
Thanks dear. Hadampson, any refreshments?
Ogogoro dey. Shey make i bring am?
Re: Beyond The Closed Doors by uminem02(m): 11:08am On Aug 25, 2017
AlamienDagash:
Be aware...
no part of this story should be copied or reproduced in any form without the author's permission. allright reserved Alameen Dagash 2017.

as an amateur writer sensible criticism is highly welcomed here.

this is a pure fiction story inspired by myself.
I don arrive!!...thanks 4 d mention
Re: Beyond The Closed Doors by ChizzyMaris(f): 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
Hadampson:
Ogogoro dey. Shey make i bring am?
No o, make I dey sip my sachet water..
Re: Beyond The Closed Doors by AlamienDagash(m): 4:28pm On Aug 26, 2017
adontcare:
Thank God for husyne's life. Well great story line. But some places u used past tense instead of present continuous tense.
thanks a lot
I'll work on it.
Re: Beyond The Closed Doors by AlamienDagash(m): 4:28pm On Aug 26, 2017
Blecool:
Following bumper to bumper... But can u please break down some of u grammar ehn. I dnt have to read dis wit a dictionary na(smile). Nice story u gat here
thanks dear
I appreciate but please stop flattering me

1 Like

Re: Beyond The Closed Doors by AlamienDagash(m): 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2017
ghostwritter:
I like what I had read but pls improve on ur tenses, your conversational quotes, ur suspence, reduce the unecessary vocabularies and most of all make ur story captivating with every post. Readers get bored if stories lack all the above...I dey ur back.
OK Boss
I really appreciate your support
thanks a lot
I'll try harder
Re: Beyond The Closed Doors by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
I have arrived.
Hadampson, shift yourself go one corner, make I see road well.
Lemme go and start reading.
Re: Beyond The Closed Doors by yhungbrowhne(m): 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
AlamienDagash:
lemme call the people which without them literature would've been a dull and pale place to visit
they are one big family
modified: we are one big family!

Hadampson my boss
Stephengee12 my bro
fmartin my dude

my role models
Ghostwritter
lesky3
souloho19
Kimberlywest
Larrysun
kimkardashian

rest of the family

rachealfst
pamelib
SurestG
marianneada
bibi294
yewandequeen
TiffanyJ
Toyin223
Evajeal
shewrites
Queenitee
kerenjay
Adesina12
Yhungbrowhne
Xaviercasmir
uminem02
Theblessedman
Gtin
chizzymaris
Davidhero

thanks BRo
m grateful for this
Re: Beyond The Closed Doors by ChizzyMaris(f): 1:47pm On Sep 01, 2017
I think this story will be interesting.
But the narration is a bit scattered and I don't seem to understand what's going on exactly.
So like ghostwritter said, "I like what I had read but pls improve on ur tenses, your conversational quotes, ur suspence, reduce the unecessary vocabularies and most of all make ur story captivating with every post. Readers get bored if stories lack all the above".
But most important is the tenses and quotes, that would make it easier and less stressful to read.

Ride on.

(1) (2) (Reply)

TUNDE Leye's Tricia's Nightmare / My Deliverance Ordeal (a Short Story) / Need Help In Writing E-book!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.