Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Does Anyone Sell Pig Growers Mash? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Does Anyone Sell Pig Growers Mash? (1440 Views)

Pureline Pig Growers' Sow And Boar / Oil Palm Growers Commend FG, CBN For Empowering Small Holder Farmers / Katsina, Dangote Finalise Deal For Rice Growers Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Sell Pig Growers Mash? by butterflylion: 11:58am On Aug 22, 2017
Hello please I need Pig growers mash to buy. My current supplier is out of stock. If you are a supplier or know someone who has please let me know the price, bag size and formulation.

I would be needing like 30 bags if the price is right. My location is ogun state. Send me a pm with pictures of the bag and requested details.

Seller must be within the Lagos to Ogun bracket so I can personally come and inspect and convey by myself.

Thanks
Re: Does Anyone Sell Pig Growers Mash? by FMCASH(m): 2:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
Do you know you can be an ANIMAL NUTRITIONIST with token of #5000 only?

All what you need is to purchase the manual titled FEED FORMULATION A-Z.

Content of the manual: rule of thumbs; classification of feed stuffs; feed formulation recipe and examples for each class of livestock (POULTRY, PIGGERY, CATFISH, RUMINANT, RABBIT, SNAILERY, DOG); nutrient requirements; how to cut cost and so on.

In addition to the purchase you will also be given a feed formulator SOFTWARE FREELY to enhance your learning.

Advantages of the software compare to others you have been seeing or using before:
* it can analyse any amount(kg) of feed.
*it can calculate total price of feed with out stress.
*you can edit and input any feedstuff into it.
For more information call/Whatsapp 07065317036.

butterflylion:
Hello please I need Pig growers mash to buy. My current supplier is out of stock. If you are a supplier or know someone who has please let me know the price, bag size and formulation.

I would be needing like 30 bags if the price is right. My location is ogun state. Send me a pm with pictures of the bag and requested details.

Seller must be within the Lagos to Ogun bracket so I can personally come and inspect and convey by myself.

Thanks
Re: Does Anyone Sell Pig Growers Mash? by nagod5(m): 2:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
Tonnes of cassava, ginger, turmeric, yam, pkn, pko etc for sale at a very wonder cheap price. Note, you dont have to spend your money on transportation, we do that for you. And also we deliver the goods before you pay. What a rare and great offer. Waiting for you to place Order. See my signature to contact me
Re: Does Anyone Sell Pig Growers Mash? by femu(m): 7:07pm On Aug 22, 2017
butterflylion:

Thanks

I have some Milk for sale. you can feed them to your Weaners, Growers and Lactating Sows.

Call or WhatsApp 08034209301 to Order
Re: Does Anyone Sell Pig Growers Mash? by butterflylion: 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
Thanks to all who sent me private messages. I have settled for supply from one of those who contacted me and will be going to take delivery.

Thanks for helping out. smiley

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Sell Pig Growers Mash? by Ebi4life: 3:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
butterflylion:
Thanks to all who sent me private messages. I have settled for supply from one of those who contacted me and will be going to take delivery.

Thanks for helping out. smiley
how months does it take for a pig to be mature for sale
Re: Does Anyone Sell Pig Growers Mash? by butterflylion: 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
Ebi4life:
how months does it take for a pig to be mature for sale

Typically between 6 to 9 months but that depends a bit on things like temperature and feed balance.

When temperature is cold they grow slower.
Re: Does Anyone Sell Pig Growers Mash? by Ebi4life: 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
butterflylion:

Typically between 6 to 9 months but that depends a bit on things like temperature and feed balance.

When temperature is cold they grow slower.
sir I really need to discuss with you. Lets talk on whatsap 07036739600.
Re: Does Anyone Sell Pig Growers Mash? by YK4WORD: 7:37am On Sep 01, 2017
butterflylion:

Thanks

Pls can you lecture me on pig rearing? I can pay you for it if necessary. 08025364651
Re: Does Anyone Sell Pig Growers Mash? by Nicogen4us(f): 8:28am On Sep 01, 2017
YK4WORD:

Pls can you lecture me on pig rearing? I can pay you for it if necessary. 08025364651
Contact Trinity farm for any training on agroallied
You can check the company page on facebook or call/whatsapp:08135631994
Re: Does Anyone Sell Pig Growers Mash? by Martinez19(m): 12:02pm On Mar 20, 2018
butterflylion:

Thanks
so na like this you take they hustle? Abeg send goodies for me too. grin
Re: Does Anyone Sell Pig Growers Mash? by butterflylion: 12:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
Martinez19:
so na like this you take they hustle? Abeg send goodies for me too. grin

What goodies? My hustle is my own business I own in odogbolu. If you need to buy pigs let me know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Anyone Sell Pig Growers Mash? by jimarci223(m): 4:44pm On Dec 12, 2018
Please I need a price update for all the categories of pig feeds. Thanks
Re: Does Anyone Sell Pig Growers Mash? by okoroemeka(m): 7:02pm On Dec 12, 2018
jimarci223:
Please I need a price update for all the categories of pig feeds. Thanks
don't you think buying premixed feed will be more costly than making it yourself,we have used these ingredients in well prepared percentages and got fantastic results,also the added flexibility allows you to increase or decrease nutrients percentage according to animal need..(1)brewers spent grain-optional,(2)palm kernel cake(3)full fat soy cake.(4)maize offal or wheat offal.(5)animal care vitamin and mineral premix. (6)lysine.(7)methionine.(coolsalt.you can also adjust the formula depending on avaliblity of raw materials.

(1) (Reply)

Agriculture, My Only Way Out / 5 Reasons You Must Join August Songhai Tour - Check It Out / This Poultry Farm Is For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.