₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,916,117 members, 3,928,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 November 2017 at 06:39 AM

Student Sales Reps Wanted Nationwide ! ! ! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Student Sales Reps Wanted Nationwide ! ! ! (1657 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Private Bankers Recruitment 2017 (Nationwide) / Sales Reps Needed For Immediate Employment / Vacancy For Sales Reps. (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Sales Reps Wanted Nationwide ! ! ! by Oktane: 12:07pm On Aug 22
ARE YOU A STUDENT INTERESTED IN WORKING PART TIME?

We are providing a part time job opportunities for students of tertiary institutions desirous of working part time and earning some extra income relative to their performance.

The job will commence as a thirty day training session.

On conclusion of the training an appointment letter will be issued to the successful participants. The job will then start in earnest.

There will be a fixed salary every thirty days and also commissions and bonuses where applicable. Incentives will also be provided periodically.

To qualify for shortlisting, interested candidates must meet the following conditions;

Be matriculated students in an approved tertiary institution. Please note that we will verify the information provided. Endorsement by your head of Department will be a requirement before confirmation of your appointment.

Must be students of institutions located in major cities and towns in Nigeria. (Students of Schools in Lagos, Enugu, Port Harcourt, Warri, Uyo, Abuja will not be considered for this job as we have recruited for these towns already.)

Students who reside in these towns must be those who are willing to spend their holidays in the town. In the event of strike actions and other disruptions in the academic calendar, the students must also be ready to stay back in the town of residence.

Only students who have verifiable off-campus residences will be considered for the role.

Interested candidates should apply by sending us a brief introduction (two paragraphs) of themselves and clearly stating in clear detail why they should be considered for the contract position of Resident Sales Representative.  Please include your full names and addresses. Should you be selected, you will be sent a guided form to print out and fill and return to us via email before we send you the engagement documents.

Kindly send your introduction to

octapluss@gmail.com

Please, attachments will not be opened. Just write out your introduction on the body of the email and then sign off with your name, department, faculty and of course phone number. The subject of the mail will be Student Sales Rep position/Your university/ Town/ State. Example can be seen as expressed below;

1.       Student Sales Rep/UNILORIN/ILORIN/KWARA

2.       Student Sales Rep/DELSU/ABRAKA/DELTA
Re: Student Sales Reps Wanted Nationwide ! ! ! by Oktane: 8:16pm On Aug 28
Position still available in certain areas in the entire country.
Re: Student Sales Reps Wanted Nationwide ! ! ! by Ademat7(m): 9:19pm On Aug 28
Oktane:
Position still available in certain areas in the entire country.
university alone?
Re: Student Sales Reps Wanted Nationwide ! ! ! by careerpluzz: 10:56am On Aug 29
Ademat7:
university alone?

This is a most unnecessary question.

the advert/post says University students and you are asking if other tertiary students should apply.

Why don't you just send in your application?

Just what I would do in the circumstance.
Re: Student Sales Reps Wanted Nationwide ! ! ! by Oktane: 11:28am On Aug 29
Ademat7:
university alone?
All other schools are inclusive.
Re: Student Sales Reps Wanted Nationwide ! ! ! by Oktane: 3:10pm On Aug 29
This is only a part time arrangement.
Re: Student Sales Reps Wanted Nationwide ! ! ! by careerpluzz: 2:31pm On Sep 04
Oktane:
This is only a part time arrangement.
very obviously so.
Re: Student Sales Reps Wanted Nationwide ! ! ! by gpmjesus: 3:42pm On Sep 04
Please what exactly would we sell
Re: Student Sales Reps Wanted Nationwide ! ! ! by Oktane: 7:38am On Sep 05
gpmjesus:
Please what exactly would we sell

This is more of a facilitation job than a sales function. You will be guided step by step when you apply and are taken. It starts with gathering of data/info in your city/town of residence.
Re: Student Sales Reps Wanted Nationwide ! ! ! by Oktane: 11:18am On Sep 05
More students required for different locations in Nigeria.
Re: Student Sales Reps Wanted Nationwide ! ! ! by Oktane: 5:35pm On Sep 05
Oktane:
More students required for different locations in Nigeria.

Ekiti and Ondo not represented yet.
Re: Student Sales Reps Wanted Nationwide ! ! ! by sconp: 6:33pm On Sep 05
Enugu cry
Re: Student Sales Reps Wanted Nationwide ! ! ! by careerpluzz: 1:29pm On Sep 06
sconp:
Enugu cry

Why not apply for Enugu and state your town clearly.
Re: Student Sales Reps Wanted Nationwide ! ! ! by careerpluzz: 5:37am On Sep 07
No UNIJOS, no ATBU Bauchi, No NAU Awka.
Re: Student Sales Reps Wanted Nationwide ! ! ! by Theelove(f): 9:50am On Sep 07
what about Benin?
Re: Student Sales Reps Wanted Nationwide ! ! ! by ogecrown(f): 9:57am On Sep 07
umuahia nko?
Re: Student Sales Reps Wanted Nationwide ! ! ! by zaragal(f): 2:22pm On Sep 07
Student in Lagos are already recruited??...would love to apply for Unilag
Re: Student Sales Reps Wanted Nationwide ! ! ! by Smartjob1(f): 2:29pm On Sep 07
This is really a good time for the students. Guys, dont let this opportunity pass you by. Thanks alot Op.

Tired of sending CVs to companies without getting any positive responses? Tired of making series of HR mistakes? Help is here!

Join the world's smartest job network www. bejite.com today. Find jobs easily, recruit smartly, find, connect, contact, share and chat with your favourite employers and job seekers, business mentors and partners. Sign up either as a jobseeker or an employer. Grow and expand your network through your connections.

People have gotten their dream jobs through bejite. You could be the next. Sign up now. It is free!

Re: Student Sales Reps Wanted Nationwide ! ! ! by Oktane: 4:56pm On Sep 07
Theelove:
what about Benin?
Benin is a big town. We need more than one student covering it.
We also need students from Ekpoma and Auchi.
Re: Student Sales Reps Wanted Nationwide ! ! ! by Oktane: 10:57am On Sep 08
Good morning everyone.
Re: Student Sales Reps Wanted Nationwide ! ! ! by dapoalabi91: 11:47am On Sep 08
….WHILE WAITING ON ASUU

I remember being a university student a couple of years back and the news comes to you that ASUU is going on strike. At first you don’t feel perplexed because you have no idea how long it will last and many students even see it as an opportunity to take a rest from the academic rigour. Not until months start counting and it starts getting boring by the day especially for those who go back home. They begin to pray that ASUU should call off the strike. But you could be always sure that it will take at least four months before your prayers get answered; well, I said four month because that’s the shortest ASUU strike I experienced as an undergraduate.
So while this strike is on, you don’t have to sit down there and relax or keep praying that the strike be called off. We both know those people don’t care about the youths. And an Adage says when two elephants fight the ground bears the brunt. Their kids are outside the country studying; trying to secure for them a better future, so they don’t care. The best you can do for yourself is to take your life is in your hands. Take the bold step and do something rather than waiting.

Well, I will quickly share few tips with you on what to do while waiting on ASUU.
1. Get Certified.
2. Get an Internship placement
3. Get a vocational Skill.

Let me start with the first, Get Certified; See, certification is the only way out of joblessness and the best time to get certified is now. I’ll tell you why; many certification institutes have discount for students, fresh graduates and NYSC members which means you have to take advantage of it; because once the discount umbrella covers you no more, you would have to pay the normally quite expensive amount professionals pay for certifications. Secondly, why procrastinate? If you have the means why not do it now instead of getting a new phone. The perfect time is always NOW!! You might never get the same opportunity you have now again. There are a lot of certification you might want to decide to get now; I’ll mention a few; Oil and Gas certifications like General and Advance HSE, NEBOSH and OSHA certifications will make you a prospect. These certifications are very important and they have taken a lot of people out of the labour market. They are relevant in almost any industry or sector and if you think that your course of study will rob you the opportunity to work in your desired industry, well, I have good news for you; there are oil and gas short courses that will avail you this opportunity.
Another important certification I will mention is I.T certification; you can get a certification in networking or programming while you wait on ASUU. This will not only give you an edge in the labour market it will also make you a potential entrepreneur. Well, I used the word ‘potential’ because not everybody realise this and not everyone have the desire to become entrepreneurs. Getting I.T skills have the highest possibility of making you an entrepreneur. What more can I say? GET CERTIFIED!! CERTIFICATION IS THE WAY!!

Second point is; Get an Internship placement; this might be a little bit hard in this country especially for those who do not have uncles and aunties in these organisations, but it should stop you from trying. Write a letter to as many of them that you have mapped out and will be willing to work at, send you CV along side, and let them know you would be willing to intern in their organisation without getting paid. Of course, you shouldn’t be after the pay at this point in your life; you should be after the experience and the opportunity that comes with it. Learning comes before earning you know. And as a matter of fact, you are still in your Learning stage. If you have few certifications already, it will boost your CV and increase your chances of getting the internship placement that is why I made the getting certification the chief point.

Well, the third one; [b]Get a vocation skill [/b]is also important especially for those with the entrepreneur mind set. As a lady you might want to get some fashion designing, makeup or catering skills, there are several others though. And as a guy you might want to learn how to fix computers and phones or some computer software skills depending on your passion, you might even try the so-called ‘feminine’ skills I mention earlier or hair dressing. The trend is changing as men are becoming very successful in the line of businesses that was once believed to be feminine. Most women prefer the male touch to female. I bet these skills would certainly help you when you least expect.

Re: Student Sales Reps Wanted Nationwide ! ! ! by Cecegracen: 11:57am On Sep 08
Hi, what about NAU, Awka is the position still open?
Re: Student Sales Reps Wanted Nationwide ! ! ! by careerpluzz: 12:52pm On Sep 08
Cecegracen:
Hi, what about NAU, Awka is the position still open?

Yes it is.
Re: Student Sales Reps Wanted Nationwide ! ! ! by Windflower(f): 4:51pm On Sep 08
Oktane:
Position still pavailable in certain areas in the entire country.
What about university of Ilorin,kwara state,is the position still available.
Re: Student Sales Reps Wanted Nationwide ! ! ! by Antoniosmile(m): 7:21pm On Sep 08
But can more light be shed on wot we are going to do,, Pls??
Re: Student Sales Reps Wanted Nationwide ! ! ! by careerpluzz: 12:15am On Sep 09
Windflower:

What about university of Ilorin,kwara state,is the position still available.

Ilorin is quite open. Offa is also available.

And remember many large towns and cities will have more than two students working the same territory.
Re: Student Sales Reps Wanted Nationwide ! ! ! by lacasera14(m): 6:00am On Sep 14
Pls is Calabar still open? I school in Unical
Re: Student Sales Reps Wanted Nationwide ! ! ! by Oktane: 11:41am On Sep 14
lacasera14:
Pls is Calabar still open? I school in Unical

Yes quite available. We have not shortlisted people for Calabar yet so you may still apply.
Re: Student Sales Reps Wanted Nationwide ! ! ! by GMZEE: 4:27pm On Sep 14
What about Ibadan? Though resident in Ibadan but schooling in Auchi
Re: Student Sales Reps Wanted Nationwide ! ! ! by TourismMan(m): 7:25pm On Sep 14
Oktane:

Yes quite available. We have not shortlisted people for Calabar yet so you may still apply.

I am sending mine as well pls. I am in Calabar too. People testify how they got employment through Nairaland and I pray this time, I should be the testifier...amen.
Re: Student Sales Reps Wanted Nationwide ! ! ! by LoveThemChubby(m): 10:17pm On Sep 14
what product(s) are we looking at?
Re: Student Sales Reps Wanted Nationwide ! ! ! by TourismMan(m): 10:20pm On Sep 14
Oktane:

I have sent you mail Sir.

(0) (1) (Reply)

Top Ten Less Stressful Jobs That Pays Well / Career Opportunities In The Oil & Gas! / Arik Air Is Giving You An Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.