Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Saudi Authorities Apologise To Nigerian Pilgrims Who Were Beaten By Officials - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Saudi Authorities Apologise To Nigerian Pilgrims Who Were Beaten By Officials (52666 Views)

Nine Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia / Nigeria Is Among The Top Countries With Highest Number Of Hajj Pilgrims: Photo / 5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saudi Authorities Apologise To Nigerian Pilgrims Who Were Beaten By Officials by BoneBlogger(m): 12:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
Saudi Arabia on Monday apologised to the federal government over the maltreatment of two Nigerian pilgrims by its security agents in Medina. Audu Muhammad and Ibrahim Godi were said to have been brutalized and beaten by two customs officers shortly after their arrival from Abuja. .

Mohammad Albijawi, the deputy minister of hajj and umrah, gave the apology on behalf of the Royal leaders of the Kingdom when he visited the victims at Wefada Al Zahra Hotel on Al Salam Street Markazziya, in Medina.

He expressed regret over the unfortunate incident and assured that it would not happen again.

The deputy minister said Saudi authorities would never tolerate such kind embarrassment of pilgrims and would take measures to ensure all those who participated in the maltreatment of pilgrims were brought to book.

He added that Saudi would continue to ensure better handling of pilgrims, particularly while in the Kingdom.

He said that the Kingdom was committed to delivering the needed service to Nigerian pilgrims and others around the world.

The deputy governor visited the pilgrims in their hotel rooms and presented some gifts to them.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/saudi-officials-apologise-to-nigerian-pilgrims-maltreated-at-madina-airport.html

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saudi Authorities Apologise To Nigerian Pilgrims Who Were Beaten By Officials by omowolewa: 12:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
They should also compensate the victims in dollars.

Imagine what the international embarrassment could have done to their personalities, reputations and religious intentions.

Apologies accepted anyway.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saudi Authorities Apologise To Nigerian Pilgrims Who Were Beaten By Officials by HomesOfLife(m): 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
Wow
Re: Saudi Authorities Apologise To Nigerian Pilgrims Who Were Beaten By Officials by eluquenson(m): 1:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
Hmm, apology accepted and a promise has been made. They should ensure adequate security of lives and properties for the pilgrims.

8 Likes

Re: Saudi Authorities Apologise To Nigerian Pilgrims Who Were Beaten By Officials by Moreoffaith(m): 1:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
OK
Re: Saudi Authorities Apologise To Nigerian Pilgrims Who Were Beaten By Officials by Shamsointegrity(m): 1:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
Nice move.... May Allah forgive all our Shortcomings

25 Likes

Re: Saudi Authorities Apologise To Nigerian Pilgrims Who Were Beaten By Officials by DONADAMS(m): 1:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
hmmmmm
Re: Saudi Authorities Apologise To Nigerian Pilgrims Who Were Beaten By Officials by Kokaine(m): 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
so they will now give them one super pack of date palms, (debiuno), a keg of natural honey, clean white net caps, perfumes, two white jalabia each, 14 tesubi, and 4liters of zam zam water?

oga this people need dollars abeg!

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saudi Authorities Apologise To Nigerian Pilgrims Who Were Beaten By Officials by lewis512(m): 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
Good to hear that ........God help U

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Authorities Apologise To Nigerian Pilgrims Who Were Beaten By Officials by biomustry: 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
May God bless all

1 Like

Re: Saudi Authorities Apologise To Nigerian Pilgrims Who Were Beaten By Officials by ItuExchange(m): 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2017
Yes, I think it's something fair. Isn't it?

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller: .com.ng

1 Like

Re: Saudi Authorities Apologise To Nigerian Pilgrims Who Were Beaten By Officials by coolhamid(m): 1:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
No be today, the Saudis are known racists

6 Likes

Re: Saudi Authorities Apologise To Nigerian Pilgrims Who Were Beaten By Officials by Milly02(m): 1:46pm On Aug 22, 2017
nice move
Re: Saudi Authorities Apologise To Nigerian Pilgrims Who Were Beaten By Officials by Ramlay(m): 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
Nice gesture from saudi authority

6 Likes

Re: Saudi Authorities Apologise To Nigerian Pilgrims Who Were Beaten By Officials by RisMas(m): 1:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
Wow, that was the same hotel i checked out from last week. Those arabian security officers are too extreme and barely have courtsey. We are now in Makkah. cool cool

11 Likes

Re: Saudi Authorities Apologise To Nigerian Pilgrims Who Were Beaten By Officials by Augiiee(m): 1:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
omowolewa:
They should also compensate the victims in dollars.

Imagine what the international embarrassment could have done to their personalities, reputations and religious intentions.

Apologies accepted anyway.
I bet you those two guys are gona be rich...the Saudis dont joke when it comes to compensation

4 Likes

Re: Saudi Authorities Apologise To Nigerian Pilgrims Who Were Beaten By Officials by Lagusta(m): 2:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
coolhamid:
No be today, the Saudis are known racists

Even in Nigeria we are racists in our own country, not to talk of whites....

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saudi Authorities Apologise To Nigerian Pilgrims Who Were Beaten By Officials by Bimpe29: 2:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
Nice one by Saudi Government.
Re: Saudi Authorities Apologise To Nigerian Pilgrims Who Were Beaten By Officials by apesinola001: 2:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
may God forgive all of us
Re: Saudi Authorities Apologise To Nigerian Pilgrims Who Were Beaten By Officials by modsfucker: 2:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
RisMas:
Wow, that was the same hotel i checked out from last week. Those arabian security officers are too extreme and barely have courtsey. We are now in Makkah. cool cool

You're now in Makkah doing your tawaf on Nairaland abi?

My friend!!! Logout and go and do the needful before I recall you back to the black nation grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saudi Authorities Apologise To Nigerian Pilgrims Who Were Beaten By Officials by northvietnam(m): 2:28pm On Aug 22, 2017
Yes I am impressed honestly. ... isreal and any Christian country will and can never Apologize.

Not a Muslim tho.

7 Likes

Re: Saudi Authorities Apologise To Nigerian Pilgrims Who Were Beaten By Officials by airmark(m): 2:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
Always showboating to be responsible, when exposed. Many are oppressed in jeddah and other places on daily basis, unknown to the world.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Authorities Apologise To Nigerian Pilgrims Who Were Beaten By Officials by UnknownT: 2:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
Dem go dash us plenty kg of date palm
Re: Saudi Authorities Apologise To Nigerian Pilgrims Who Were Beaten By Officials by casdoruche: 3:10pm On Aug 22, 2017
They would be developing other countries because of religious pilgrimage

*Please which one be Nigeria tourist attraction tract
Re: Saudi Authorities Apologise To Nigerian Pilgrims Who Were Beaten By Officials by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
i will give an arm and a leg just to be in this holy city of Allah swt
may Allah enable me witness it in my lifetime amin

4 Likes

Re: Saudi Authorities Apologise To Nigerian Pilgrims Who Were Beaten By Officials by sirfee(m): 3:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
RisMas:
grin Allah is patiently monitoring you with his microscope.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Authorities Apologise To Nigerian Pilgrims Who Were Beaten By Officials by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
Why were they beaten?
Re: Saudi Authorities Apologise To Nigerian Pilgrims Who Were Beaten By Officials by jahsharon: 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
Kokaine:
so they will now give them one super pack of date palms, (debiuno), a keg of natural honey, clean white net caps, perfumes, two white jalabia each, 14 tesubi, and 4liters of zam zam water?

oga this people need dollars abeg!

Nigerian are not beggers. Nigerians are indeed very rich.
Re: Saudi Authorities Apologise To Nigerian Pilgrims Who Were Beaten By Officials by enimooko: 7:05pm On Aug 22, 2017
Mtcheeeewwww, wetin dem fin go dia
Re: Saudi Authorities Apologise To Nigerian Pilgrims Who Were Beaten By Officials by Kokaine(m): 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
jahsharon:

Nigerian are not beggers. Nigerians are indeed very rich.
calm down brother.

someone served in sokoto state, after service, she was gifted with two drums of kunu zaiki. she cried. not tears of joy oh. hot bitter tears
Re: Saudi Authorities Apologise To Nigerian Pilgrims Who Were Beaten By Officials by RisMas(m): 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
modsfucker:

You're now in Makkah doing your tawaf on Nairaland abi?

My friend!!! Logout and go and do the needful before I recall you back to the black nation grin
Im very sure u sleep inside ur mosque after prayers abi?���

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Somebody Touched My Bumps And Squeezed In Mecca " - Scottish Lady On Twitter / Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) / 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.