Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Samsung 3D Blu-ray Home Theatre For Sale - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Samsung 3D Blu-ray Home Theatre For Sale (1058 Views)

Request 10 Blu-ray Quality Movies Of Your Choice For =N=5,000 / Request 10 Blu-ray Quality Movies Of Your Choice For =N=5,000 / FUJI DRYPIX 7000 Digitizer 2010 Model WITH Mammo And X-ray (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung 3D Blu-ray Home Theatre For Sale by hahnsmall: 12:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
A Smart Hub Player with Built in Wi-Fi
This Samsung’s 3D Blu-ray Home Entertainment system is redefining the expectations of home entertainment with it huge offering. Featuring 3D Sound Plus with 3D Depth Sound Effect to match the outstanding 3D visuals, the experience is utterly mesmerising. It offers more content to enjoy thanks to the Smart Hub: Facebook, Youtube, Netcast, Weather, Picasa, et cetera. Allows sreaming directly to your flash drive. Samsung Apps, and AllShare, and even transforms your 2D content with the 3D converter

Get more information @ http://hahnsmall.com/samsung-3d-blu-ray-home-theatre/

Post a FREE ad for your business @ http://hahnsmall.com/ and start getting more clients and sales for your products and services

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samsung 3D Blu-ray Home Theatre For Sale by Greatzeus(m): 6:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
hahnsmall:
A Smart Hub Player with Built in Wi-Fi
This Samsung’s 3D Blu-ray Home Entertainment system is redefining the expectations of home entertainment with it huge offering. Featuring 3D Sound Plus with 3D Depth Sound Effect to match the outstanding 3D visuals, the experience is utterly mesmerising. It offers more content to enjoy thanks to the Smart Hub: Facebook, Youtube, Netcast, Weather, Picasa, et cetera. Allows sreaming directly to your flash drive. Samsung Apps, and AllShare, and even transforms your 2D content with the 3D converter

Get more information @ http://hahnsmall.com/?p=481
Scammer,where is the Blu-ray you want to sell,post the pictures. This picture you posted is the picture that graceglory posted in July of the Samsung home theater he offered for sale. Barawo tongue

Re: Samsung 3D Blu-ray Home Theatre For Sale by hahnsmall: 12:26am On Aug 23, 2017
Greatzeus:

Scammer,where is the Blu-ray you want to sell,post the pictures. This picture you posted is the picture that graceglory posted in July of the Samsung home theater he offered for sale. Barawo tongue

This is the admin handle for www.hahnsmall.com

He posted his ad on our site and I was only trying to help him promote him more. This same ad has been reposted on our Facebook page @ www.facebook.com/hahnsmall/ all in a bid to give his ad more outreach. Hopefully graceglory will be able to verify this himself

I am certain you did not even bother to follow the link to verify anything for yourself. Next time try to be a bit reasonable before making comments

smiley
Re: Samsung 3D Blu-ray Home Theatre For Sale by GRACEGLORY: 8:10am On Aug 23, 2017
hahnsmall:

He posted his ad on our site and I was only trying to help him promote him more. This same ad has been reposted on our Facebook page @ www.facebook.com/hahnsmall/ all in a bid to give his ad more outreach. Hopefully graceglory will be able to verify this himself

I am certain you did not even bother to follow the link to verify anything for yourself. Next time try to be a bit reasonable before making comments

smiley

Yes, I verify this myself. It's not a scam.

1 Like

Re: Samsung 3D Blu-ray Home Theatre For Sale by hahnsmall: 10:49am On Aug 23, 2017
GRACEGLORY:

Yes, I verify this myself. It's not a scam.

Thank you sir and thank you for posting your ad on our website. You are the first ever to do so! cheesy grin

GreatZeus, you owe us an apology
Re: Samsung 3D Blu-ray Home Theatre For Sale by GRACEGLORY: 11:22am On Aug 23, 2017
hahnsmall:

Thank you sir and thank you for posting your ad on our website. You are the first ever to do so! cheesy grin

GreatZeus, you owe us an apology

I don't blame Zeus, the rate of scam is ALARMING. WE SHOULDN'T JUST BE TOO QUICK TO NAIL OTHERS, HENCE WE NAIL THE INNOCENT TO THE CROSS BEFORE WE REALIZE IT.

1 Like

Re: Samsung 3D Blu-ray Home Theatre For Sale by hahnsmall: 11:51am On Aug 23, 2017
GRACEGLORY:

I don't blame Zeus, the rate of scam is ALARMING. WE SHOULDN'T JUST BE TOO QUICK TO NAIL OTHERS, HENCE WE NAIL THE INNOCENT TO THE CROSS BEFORE WE REALIZE IT.

True sha. I totally understand smiley
Re: Samsung 3D Blu-ray Home Theatre For Sale by Greatzeus(m): 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2017
hahnsmall:

smiley
Ok, sorry for that hahnsmall

2 Likes

Re: Samsung 3D Blu-ray Home Theatre For Sale by GRACEGLORY: 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
Greatzeus:

It's takes a great man to apologize to the other. Apology doesn't connote weakness.

I salute you great Zeus

1 Like

Re: Samsung 3D Blu-ray Home Theatre For Sale by hahnsmall: 11:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
Greatzeus:

Indeed you are great smiley
Re: Samsung 3D Blu-ray Home Theatre For Sale by hahnsmall: 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2017
Post a free ad now @ http://hahnsmall.com/submit-ad/
Re: Samsung 3D Blu-ray Home Theatre For Sale by hahnsmall: 9:54am On Aug 31, 2017
Re: Samsung 3D Blu-ray Home Theatre For Sale by hahnsmall: 11:28am On Sep 07, 2017
Re: Samsung 3D Blu-ray Home Theatre For Sale by hahnsmall: 11:47am On Sep 19, 2017
Post your electronics ads @ www.hahnsmall.com

Re: Samsung 3D Blu-ray Home Theatre For Sale by hahnsmall: 2:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
wink

(1) (Reply)

Old Facebook Accounts For Sale... / Business Opportunity For UK And US Based Nigerians / Nigerian 1st Online Auction Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.