Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Telecoms Beg NCC To Block Whatsapp, Skype, IMO And Other OTT Services - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Telecoms Beg NCC To Block Whatsapp, Skype, IMO And Other OTT Services (47823 Views)

NCC To Telecom Operators: All SIMs not linked To NIN Must Be Blocked Today / SpaceX In Talks With NCC To Bring Satellite-Based Broadband Internet To Nigeria / NCC To Increase Price Of Data To 250MB For N1000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Telecoms Beg NCC To Block Whatsapp, Skype, IMO And Other OTT Services by Hargbo(m): 7:54pm On Aug 22, 2017
I wonder what Buhari will say about this
Re: Telecoms Beg NCC To Block Whatsapp, Skype, IMO And Other OTT Services by oyienootieno: 8:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
Big joke.
Re: Telecoms Beg NCC To Block Whatsapp, Skype, IMO And Other OTT Services by rhames(m): 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
just like their colleagues in the power industry and other industries across Nigeria, they have failed to be innovative and as a result are receiving the direct hit of such services. NCC has failed in its duties to control the excesses of these Telcos especially MTN from whose crass irresponsibilty has cost the Nigerian state billions courtesy of Boko Haram and people like Evans The Kidnapper.
Re: Telecoms Beg NCC To Block Whatsapp, Skype, IMO And Other OTT Services by classicalbenson(m): 8:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
in partnership with buhari,ncc wants to turn Nigeria to North Korea
Re: Telecoms Beg NCC To Block Whatsapp, Skype, IMO And Other OTT Services by Eginupe: 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
Techpaded:

I don't think so!
let dem continu complaining n d masses realize dia ryt den go on 1wik warning strike.
Re: Telecoms Beg NCC To Block Whatsapp, Skype, IMO And Other OTT Services by jojothaiv(m): 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
dust144:
The thunder that will fire telecom is still doing press up in borno
The thunder go don faya den b4 d tin happen!

Awon weyrey sumborri!

1 Like

Re: Telecoms Beg NCC To Block Whatsapp, Skype, IMO And Other OTT Services by Tex42(m): 9:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
Just imagine, begging Nigeria to help u rob Nigerians...

Be like say them want make the spirit wey visit Etisalat come holidays for them.

Lubbish!

1 Like

Re: Telecoms Beg NCC To Block Whatsapp, Skype, IMO And Other OTT Services by Milestones: 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
This telecoms people are very mad now, in this age & time, they must be crazy too much with there yeye service!!!!
Re: Telecoms Beg NCC To Block Whatsapp, Skype, IMO And Other OTT Services by grandstar(m): 12:29am On Aug 23, 2017
I don't support free loading by the "pseudo telcos".

These innovative disruptors are simply reaping where they did not sow.

I think a fee of 3,000 a month to enjoy these services virtually free won't be a bad idea
Re: Telecoms Beg NCC To Block Whatsapp, Skype, IMO And Other OTT Services by davidsgal(f): 12:34am On Aug 23, 2017
psucc:
And one may think NCC will not grant that request?
Honestly if the telcos put in money as usual the NCC will pull a surprise.

Mark wnt let that happen u knw
Re: Telecoms Beg NCC To Block Whatsapp, Skype, IMO And Other OTT Services by Iykelawrence: 1:44am On Aug 23, 2017
Telecom shld also beg NCC to block Facebook for their selfishness
Re: Telecoms Beg NCC To Block Whatsapp, Skype, IMO And Other OTT Services by onyi143: 5:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ncc to stop WhatsApp, Skype and the rest sounds so funny. Na who cause it no Bi them, when their rates are increasing everyday. Well who cares. Bitcoin, PayPal available check us at Nairaomm.com

Re: Telecoms Beg NCC To Block Whatsapp, Skype, IMO And Other OTT Services by scarr: 7:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
rottennaija:

NCC can't even try that. This is a global trend. The Telcom should evolve as the world is evolving.

OTT is banned in dubai.

You were saying spring about global trend
Re: Telecoms Beg NCC To Block Whatsapp, Skype, IMO And Other OTT Services by rottennaija(m): 8:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
scarr:

OTT is banned in dubai.

You were saying spring about global trend

You should have used N. Korea as an example. I think it would have made more sense. Aside from Dubai, which other country?

Try understand what global trend is or it's meaning
Re: Telecoms Beg NCC To Block Whatsapp, Skype, IMO And Other OTT Services by ZesusHVWritter(m): 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2017
They should stop their data services. They can't eat their cake and have it.
Re: Telecoms Beg NCC To Block Whatsapp, Skype, IMO And Other OTT Services by reumat(m): 4:55am On Aug 24, 2017
Anytime i wake up and found dat am still in Nigeria i fell like going bk to sleep!! undecided undecided
Re: Telecoms Beg NCC To Block Whatsapp, Skype, IMO And Other OTT Services by scarr: 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
rottennaija:

You should have used N. Korea as an example. I think it would have made more sense. Aside from Dubai, which other country?

Try understand what global trend is or it's meaning

Global Growth
Continued Stability
Rising Interest Rates
Higher Stock Prices

These are 4 out of 5 top economic global trend of 2017, please tell me how many Nigeria keyed into

Now you tell me again what Global Trend is.

To your question? Most ISP in Brazil, China, Paraguay, Morocco, Mexico etc block VOIP on mobile devices

Mr Global Trend undecided
Re: Telecoms Beg NCC To Block Whatsapp, Skype, IMO And Other OTT Services by lebete3000: 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
EKITI001:
Are they OK?

Toke and her fans would like this.
Re: Telecoms Beg NCC To Block Whatsapp, Skype, IMO And Other OTT Services by KingMicky3286: 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2017
Ebuka2016:

do you own this forum? Maybe you should consider hiring a good web designer to redesign it for you. As it is right now, it does not look captivating.

Thanks for your advice , what are the things that you want me to rebuild so that i will be captivating .

Thanks
Re: Telecoms Beg NCC To Block Whatsapp, Skype, IMO And Other OTT Services by KingMicky3286: 2:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
onyi143:
Ncc to stop WhatsApp, Skype and the rest sounds so funny. Na who cause it no Bi them, when their rates are increasing everyday. Well who cares. Bitcoin, PayPal available check us at Nairaomm.com

Hello, you can also advertise free on NaijaCabals.com ... Its free and all Nigerians will see your business ...
Re: Telecoms Beg NCC To Block Whatsapp, Skype, IMO And Other OTT Services by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 28, 2017
KingMicky3286:

Thanks for your advice , what are the things that you want me to rebuild so that i will be captivating .

Thanks
about eveerything. Just hire a good web designer to redesign it for you. Ur website is a forum and am sure the pple who visit ur forum want to have good user experience. Goodluck
Re: Telecoms Beg NCC To Block Whatsapp, Skype, IMO And Other OTT Services by kogbaski99: 1:48am On Aug 28, 2017
Lol, how can they?
Re: Telecoms Beg NCC To Block Whatsapp, Skype, IMO And Other OTT Services by KingMicky3286: 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
Ebuka2016:

about eveerything. Just hire a good web designer to redesign it for you. Ur website is a forum and am sure the pple who visit ur forum want to have good user experience. Goodluck

can you point out 3 things.. when you say that something is not nice , try to let the person to know where he can adjust himself.
Re: Telecoms Beg NCC To Block Whatsapp, Skype, IMO And Other OTT Services by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
KingMicky3286:

can you point out 3 things.. when you say that something is not nice , try to let the person to know where he can adjust himself.
nawa for u oo bro. I said everything
Re: Telecoms Beg NCC To Block Whatsapp, Skype, IMO And Other OTT Services by KingMicky3286: 11:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
Ebuka2016:

nawa for u oo bro. I said everything

Okay thank you. Please give me sample of how you want it to be. I will appreciate it.

God Bless you.
Re: Telecoms Beg NCC To Block Whatsapp, Skype, IMO And Other OTT Services by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 29, 2017
KingMicky3286:

Okay thank you. Please give me sample of how you want it to be. I will appreciate it.

God Bless you.
take nairaland for example, take quora for example. ask urself how many pple would visit ur website or become a member when dia are websites like nairaland around? design is a core aspect of every website bro. I would not be a member of this forum if this website luks like urs. God bless you too broda
Re: Telecoms Beg NCC To Block Whatsapp, Skype, IMO And Other OTT Services by laudate: 1:35am On Aug 29, 2017
scarr:
Global Growth
Continued Stability
Rising Interest Rates
Higher Stock Prices

These are 4 out of 5 top economic global trend of 2017, please tell me how many Nigeria keyed into

Now you tell me again what Global Trend is.

To your question? Most ISP in Brazil, China, Paraguay, Morocco, Mexico etc block VOIP on mobile devices

Mr Global Trend undecided

Guy, na wa for you, o! shocked Why are you citing ISP in Brazil, China, Paraguay, Morocco, Mexico as examples? What happened to ISPs in UK, USA, Germany, France, Austria, Belgium, Singapore and even little South Africa, that is not too far away from here? sad I don dey suspect you - e be like say you dey work for one of these telcos like MTN or Airtel or Etisalat. Abi, which one you dey?
Re: Telecoms Beg NCC To Block Whatsapp, Skype, IMO And Other OTT Services by scarr: 10:26am On Aug 29, 2017
laudate:

Guy, na wa for you, o! shocked Why are you citing ISP in Brazil, China, Paraguay, Morocco, Mexico as examples? What happened to ISPs in UK, USA, Germany, France, Austria, Belgium, Singapore and even little South Africa, that is not too far away from here? sad I don dey suspect you - e be like say you dey work for one of these telcos like MTN or Airtel or Etisalat. Abi, which one you dey?
I own Globalcom Ng
Re: Telecoms Beg NCC To Block Whatsapp, Skype, IMO And Other OTT Services by laudate: 1:45pm On Aug 29, 2017
scarr:
I own Globalcom Ng
Stop dreaming. Wake up, bro'. undecided
Re: Telecoms Beg NCC To Block Whatsapp, Skype, IMO And Other OTT Services by Officialzoe: 8:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
these people are idiots
Re: Telecoms Beg NCC To Block Whatsapp, Skype, IMO And Other OTT Services by jibs4lv(m): 9:30am On Nov 10, 2017
May thunder fall on them......enemy of progress

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Airtel *440*161# 1,500 For 6gb Is Actually 3gb On Android / Mtn Unlimited 2go Subscription Codes... Free 2go For One Month / 6 Important Details You Shouldn’t Make Public On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.