Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:12 AM

Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon (233092 Views)

My Personal Demon 18+ / INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon / Yoruba Demon From A Joke To A Tribal Insult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by d1ckr0man(m): 11:19am On Dec 11, 2017
oya na come and contine am waiting for more update ooo
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by hidhrhis(m): 1:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
oga pls come nd continue dis tori

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by EKLE: 1:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
Oga dnt keep me waiting... d story is dope...*thumbs up*

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by itsandi(m): 3:12pm On Dec 11, 2017
Interesting story smiley Enjoy other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by lycan2: 3:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
This guy hehehehehe u don dey help me update my factory settings
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
Bros u suppose drop like one week update for us make we use am flex the week...
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by sheikshegetto(m): 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
Now on the bed with her, I behaved myself and slept sides ways like a church boy. She has to be the one to make the first move not me. And then it began.
The ultimate game of who body dey scratch more.

I lay there faking a snore as she stirred restlessly beside me, blood of Zachariah it was not easy, as I stole a peek to check her out, she wore some kickass cotton shift, the transparent nettings showed a glimpse of the goodies it was covering. Omotola too was wickedly dishing out her whims as she then turned the other way on the bed, muttering some excuse about some non existent mosquitoe and then positioned herself with her head opposite my legs and her ass straight up in my face.

It took all the combined strength of my forefathers to resist jumping her right there, but i really needed her to make the first move for this to work, I created all sort of scenarios in my thudding head as I willed some discipline back into my self control but my throbbing member has rebelled patatata, it was already on the brink of piercing through my boxers.

Just then, she rolled back into position and then nestled her head on my shoulder, now that’s more like it…I brought my arm around her to cuddle her close just enough to continue my exaggerated snore. By then the tip of my dick was beginning to hurt, as I stared glaring at the ceiling, I was about making up my mind to go all in…she making the first move be damned when she brushed her hand down my navel, straight through my boxers to my raging rod; gbam! Visa approved, I needed no further encouragement.

In spite of everything, I curbed my eagerness as my lips found hers, to me it was a job. to make it a night she would never forget in a hurry, a night to prove who the alpha wolf was in this façade of a relationship, cos I was about to make aunty rose proud wherever the she-devil was.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by sheikshegetto(m): 5:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
Muzzbaba:
Bros u suppose drop like one week update for us make we use am flex the week...
lool baba the two two days update no better ni??

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by sheikshegetto(m): 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
Omotola wanted to get down straight to business, but I grasped both her hands above her head, news flash babe, that runt and grunt missionary you and your dullard bf practice will cease to exist after today, I’m about to spoil that for the both of you. Why the rush.. I have all night. Her grunts of protest was soon cut short as I rubbed my index finger across her vulva, her thighs parted to allow me free access. But I instead left her disappointed as I reached for a condom, while she wrestled impatiently out of her shift. I chuckled at this as I feasted my eyes all over her nudity.

Her tits were small and petite, just the right size to fit a brother’s palm, her hip were wide, just enough to support her massive behind and her honey pot nestled between thick thighs were clean shaven. This erased the last doubt that she coming over that night wasn’t based on coincidence.

Giving her little time to react, I held her hands clasped together once more as I trace kisses down her neck, her shoulders, she squirmed under me as I slowly made my way down her navel. Finally losing patience: do it already” she growled she made a grasp for my dick, and then gasped as I slipped a finger in to her wetness, her hips rose up eagerly towards my hand, after a few strokes I added another finger, then a third, another gasp involuntarily escaped from her mouth as my thumb rubbed against her clit.

I rolled my hot tongue around her right n*ple while my free hand worked on her left, she bucked wildly as my fingers mercilessly did a disk jockey against her clit. I slowed down as I felt her body tensed at the edge of climax. she then threw the last bit of her dignity out the window, “don’t stop, she mewed.

“just getting started babe” I answered her throatily.

18 Likes

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by sheikshegetto(m): 5:52pm On Dec 11, 2017
I paused long enough to put on the condom, cutting off her moans of protest as she melted away under my scathing kisses. I positioned myself between her thighs, teasing growls of frustrating out her mouth as I brushed the tip of my thick dick against her cunt.

“Bioye bioye bioye, she began to chant my name like a national pledge.

“what do you want from me” I continue teasing wickedly. “f**k meee! She screeched so loud that I rammed into her in shock as we both gasped simultaneously. Alakoba want to wake the whole building.

I held her hands pinned above her head as I began to pound my dick unrelenting against her G spot her cries of pleasure encouraged me to go faster. Fueled on by my rage at her betrayal, I worked my hips out of focus as I pistoned into her again and again, I had no doubt in my mind I might need painkiller come morning. After what seems like decades, I began to feel at the brink of coming, but I barely slowed down as I brought my free hand down once more on her clitoris, her climax came with the force of an avalanche, as her cunt clenched against my dick so tight I came seconds later. She shivered, spent as I continue to trust slowly into her, her sweaty thighs held my hip in place.

Utterly spent but well sated, I rolled off her as we both starred gasping at the ceiling, her chest heaved as if she had ran all the way from obudu cattle ranch to otta farm.

Suddenly feeling dehydrated I forced myself off the bed to get myself a cup of water, to my surprise as I turned to ask her if she wanted some, I saw her crying.

I stood there as I gaped awkwardly. Boya my dick game was so tight she had to offer tears of sacrifice in appreciation ni abi she dey cry on behalf of her main nigga and the fact that she realized that she was curving the wrong dude. But the next word that came out her mouth shocked me to my marrow.

“I told you I wasn’t ready for all this, look what you made me do, now that you’ve gotten what you wanted, are you happy? Can’t a girl just stay over at you guys place without you thinking about sex? She raved and continued sobbing into my blanket .

At first I was struck dump, did I mistake her innocent gesture to cuddle and went too far this time? Guilt and fear began to rip into me and then I realized that I was being bamboozled. This biatch was still playing her mind games and I almost fell for it.. Dafuq!! Well babe two can play the game, I bitterly concluded as I prepared myself for an Oscar award winning performance of my own.

My nose had always been the most sensitive part of my body, I only need rub it to make my eyes water…my nose came to my aid that night as I quickly rubbed it while she wasn’t looking, small time, I begin dey cry.

Many things can change events rapidly. 'unannounced weather, I missed my period and a grown dude crying like a baby…works like charm.

Omotola forgot that she was supposed to be crying as she gaped in shock at me bawling like a billy goat.

“What else do you want from me, I said I was sorry, yet you still use other guys from your past to judge me” I paused to hiccup comically and continued my rant. “I stopped looking at other girls because of you, all that I did I do to please you, I fought my friends, i went all the way to please you…I drank herbs to push my body for you(that was a lie), I don’t even like sex (bigger lie) if you don’t want me please let me go.” I then ended my dramatic performance with another nose rubbing to bring in the convincing tears. May God have mercy on my soul o jere.

It was her turn to beg and placate me, she claimed all she said was because she had never been taken all the way like this in a long time and that she was simply confused bla bla, to cut the drama short sha, we sha ended up having make up sex, forgiveness sex, patch up sex and round up sex to end all the sex, we were so spent even my next door neighbor’s voluminous woofer that could wake up a dead body up till that moment failed to disturb our exhausted bodies.

I broke her mental chain over me that night, and fashioned her a shackle of my own, I now owned her to do as I well please, but I was not done with her, the demon in me needed her to pay for all she’s done now that the table has turned.

And I just couldn’t wait till Priscilla comes back.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2017
sheikshegetto:
lool baba the two two days update no better ni??
E dope baba mi....I don read this one finish o...more ink to your pen boss man���
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by damynj(m): 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
Abeg! Do Am Strong Thing. I Dey Feel You Bro!
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by d1ckr0man(m): 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2017
come and continue ooo we need more update or i.will call SARS for u ooo

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by BiadeFolar(m): 11:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
great writing! More lubricant to your condom bro

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by tzminaj(f): 11:32pm On Dec 12, 2017
Wow I'm so loving this... Thumbs up op pls comma continue I can't wait cos motola don enter gobe like this
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Chevalier(m): 8:51am On Dec 13, 2017
Continue pleaseeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Chevalier(m): 8:52am On Dec 13, 2017
tzminaj:
Wow I'm so loving this... Thumbs up op pls comma continue I can't wait cos motola don enter gobe like this
Na dis kain thing una dey like
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by nittroboy(m): 10:08am On Dec 13, 2017
Nice move
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by itsandi(m): 2:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
Interesting update! Enjoy other interesting story on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Enjoy
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by tzminaj(f): 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2017
Lol u no like am
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by sheikshegetto(m): 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
Coming back in from seeing her off later in the day, I was met with glares of disapproval from my female neighbors, our jamboree all through the night must have kept them awake just as I had feared.
the hypocritical wimps, like they weren’t wishing they were in her shoes getting some.

The guys on the other hand shared secret winks as I fled for the solitude of my room to avoid drama. An hour or so later, lati breezed in and collapsed on his bed.

“Guy, the mosquitos wey dey pascal room na imported,” he yawned tiredly. “please tell me you at least saw some skin to make my sacrifice worthwhile. Correct guy” he yawned again without confirming my answer, and was soon fast asleep.

Knowing he will be drilling me for further details later, I went into our bathroom, grabbed a bucket and headed out for the tap outside, our bathroom tap had been off the grid the semester before, and the caretaker was nowhere to be found, dude only visits the earth whenever our rent was due.

Thanking my luck, the courtyard tap had only one occupant doing laundry, I didn’t wanna have to deal with the drama from my inquisitive compound mates. Humming to myself to give the impression that I was not in the mood to get drawn into a discussion.

“Scuse me” I murmured to announce my arrival.

“Bj what’s up”

Oh dear, it was priye.

“hey priye na you dey wash? My voice roice an octave higher than usual.
Prior to that moment, we had never gone past the normal good morning, afternoon greetings so it was awkward as hell.

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by sheikshegetto(m): 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
She and her roomies O’set; dunno whether its her real name and some other chic that rarely hangs around so I don’t know her name either were in their final year. Not that they were the snobbish types, they just don’t mingle with the rest of us normal folks, and since the rumors last summer about o’set dating some cult dude, we pretty much left them alone.

“Nice going last night, no be news say all una short guys na beast una be, we just dey hear the poor girl dey sing uefa champions league theme song anyhow.”

I nearly dropped my bucket in shock. No side talks, she just hit the nail on the head.

“See wash o” I chuckled, “una no know whether na me dey sing the opera, say no be the babe dey peel my eye.”

She threw back her head to laugh, I used that opportunity to check her out. The principality in me purred in appreciation, so babe wey set like this dey waka around for my lodge and I no notice, I was blind and now I see. I soon forgot why I came to the tap in the first place as we traded flirts disguised as jokes.

We were in the middle of this when o’set joined us with a pair of buckets. “well well, isn’t it the don wiper himself” she teased in greeting.

My ears burned with embarrassment, this is supposed to be a self contained hostel, why is every body all up on my business.

“see as puppy fine like say make I dey carry am go, if person see your innocent face now, dem go think say uno go fit chop full plate finish.” She continued as she shamelessly appraised my body, I had never felt so exposed in my life. Priye chuckled under her breath, she paused at her washing to see my reaction.

I assumed they just wanted to test my mettle, see if I can run with the big girls, or thought I was some boy toy wannabe, I might not liven up to the big boys they roll with but I was not about to let them intimidate me.

“O’set leave that thing o, nothing wey drop from sky wey earth no fit handle.” I boosted.

“haha, so you go fit handle this eh Bj? She twirled around to allow me feast my eyes on her curves.
I really dropped my empty bucket this time around, I covered it quickly by pretending to fetch water as I fused over the tap knob.

No time to describe how she really looked like, If you all know Oap toolz.. Then imagine no further.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by sheikshegetto(m): 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2017
Inspite of my mental salivating, i manage to put on a cool attitude as I took my sweet time to ogle her.

“As long as the body’s got a cunt on it, I’ll make it drip like its raining season till the knees gets so weak it ain’t gon be strong enough to support that ass.” I shrugged and replied coolly.

The girls hooted and clapped in approval as I shared a promising wink with priye, grabbed my bucket of water and stalked off, leaving the scene when the ovation was loudest like a boss.

Back to Omotola, I must confess that i went overboard with the guilt trip approach. ladies most commonly used weapon of warfare. The silent treatment, the cold shoulder and the mono syllabus etcetera etcetera.

Omotola: Hi, called you last night you didn’t pick your calls

Bioye: Yeah.......sorry........was busy (monosyllabus)

Omotola: Why didn’t you call back then?

Bioye: But ain’t we talking now tho

Omotola: Okay it’s fine, will you be free tomorrow?

Bioye: No have got something important to do, will call you when I’m free okay. (Cold shoulder)

Omotola: Are you avoiding me? Was it about what I said that night (guilt trip)

Bioye: Babe, I have to go, I’ve got classes, will call you later.

With this signs, you don’t need a dibia to know a storm is blooming at the horizon of your relationship, she was smart enough to know that but I now have her hooked with a string of my own making, the memorable night she spent at my place cos right from that moment, she was willing to do anything to hold on to that illusion. But alas I was not done.

A couple of days later, I got a called from Priscilla that she’s back in school, after the jovial “what did you bring for me” exchange, I invited her over to my place to catch up, she said she would come over later in the evening cos she’s got lectures from 8am to 5pm that day. I said my goodbyes and hung up.

It was time to divide and conquer.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by RockyEyo(m): 5:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
Following like kilode, been looking this up like every 5mins for an update..... Thumbs up bro u got the rhythm n flow.

Good stuff

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Uyiii: 5:17pm On Dec 13, 2017
following bumper to bumpersmiley even though the influx of the story is not as I'd expected, I try to recollect excerpts of the last and merge with the updated stories to remain on track.
Intriguing story indeed, I like the use of english also.
more words to your dick tionary (you understand abi, na sowink)

my plea is for you to update as much and fast as you can so many of us won't forget names of characters and the whole essense of the story.

p.s: those recent likes, na me dash you, nor fearcheesy
more dey come.

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by d1ckr0man(m): 5:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
sheikshegetto u dey kill this story abeg come drop more update abeg when you drop don't forget to call me ooo

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by sheikshegetto(m): 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
Uyiii:

p.s: those recent likes, na me dash you, nor fearcheesy
more dey come.
lol thanks boss...i always try to fill in updates at least once in two days, as an advent reader myself, i know how much it sucks to be kept hanging

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by sheikshegetto(m): 6:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
RockyEyo:
Following like kilode, been looking this up like every 5mins for an update..... Thumbs up bro u got the rhythm n flow.

Good stuff
appreciate that bruh, left to my own, I'll rather go all the way but outside world no gree, promised to drop update every chance i got.

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by sheikshegetto(m): 6:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
d1ckr0man:
sheikshegetto u dey kill this story abeg come drop more update abeg when you drop don't forget to call me ooo
sure thing bruh...i go mention you if i continue tomorrow as i dey rush home now, cos of today's premier league fixtures...cheers.

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by AyoSammyTunDe(m): 9:38am On Dec 14, 2017
abeg update this story as fast as you can. i go call soldier for you if you dey do me like this o. more ink to your pen bro

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Sensitivity1254: 11:45am On Dec 14, 2017
sheikshegetto:
sure thing bruh...i go mention you if i continue tomorrow as i dey rush home now, cos of today's premier league fixtures...cheers.

Can't wait for today's update......

Abeg make the update regular.....

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by sheikshegetto(m): 2:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
True to her words, she came over the next day.
I purposefully held our hug longer than usual to let her know how much I missed her.

“where is that rogue lati? She asked as she sprawled tiredly on my lush rug.

“He went for a class, he should be back any time soon.” I replied as I joined her on the floor.

“lati attending weekend lectures, something must be wrong somewhere.” She said, eyes twinkling with amusement.

I laughed. “this particular lecture is special, attendance is involved.”

“That explains it then.” She nodded sagely as we both chuckled at his expense.

After that we discussed every trending topic in school as I shared tit bits of gist since she left for home, my heart clenched as her clear laughter filled the room, prisilla was a sweet girl and my conscience waged war within me for wanting to use her in my payback against omotola.
I must have been staring blankly at her cos she poked me with a finger.

“hello earth to bioye, have you discovered the planet you’re looking for?”

“Sorry I zoned off for a minute.” I smiled.

“A penny for your thought?”

(No turning back now...sorry Priscilla)

“Tis nothing really, I just wish omotola is as sweet and easygoing like you, don’t get me wrong but I never felt so much happier in your company.”

She glanced away to cover her blush. “Well what are friends for.” She said carelessly. "Surely there must be something you still see in her in spite of her you know what."

"A question i used to ask myself every time, i guess I'll have to make a decisive choice soon." I said as my eyes dreamily lingered on her pouty lips.

She caught herself doing the same but quickly looked away embarassed. Enough probing for now, I mused silently as I swiftly stirred the conversation elsewhere to clear the tensed air. If she was disappointed about it, she didn’t show it as lati arrived a few minutes later.
My guy pretty much soon had her laughing away as he shared his escapades in school that day, at intervals she sometimes stole a glimpse at my direction; blushing and looking away whenever I caught her eyes.

Guilt ridden, I managed to force a smile on my face, the seed I planted is already germinating.

A few hours later, she said she was leaving, lati and I got up to see her off.

“Um, Priscilla there’s this comedy show Sunday afternoon, and lati will be among the performers, would you mind coming so we can boo him off the stage?

She laughed. “sure thing, I will inform omotola.”

“I’d rather you don’t.” i said

She frowned at this. "Why?”

“I am asking you out as a friend, and where as, you know she’s not too keen about lati in the first place so you already know her answer.”

“well I guess you’re right. for her to sleep alone all by herself rather than come to your place when I travelled talks a lot about how much she dislikes him.”

Now this is interesting, she never told Priscilla that she spent the night with me. when friends started keeping secrets from each other, sums up how much they are beginning to distrust one another.
Lati raised his eyebrow as we shared a look but otherwise kept mum.
On getting back in, he confronted me.

“Guy hope say you no wan do wetin I bin dey tink say you wan do?”

“something like what?” I fired back.

“na omotola treat your fvck up, Priscilla’s got nothing to do with this, don’t use her in this.” I flinched at this, so he wasn’t that oblivious to my plans, he knew all along.

“Don’t tell me what I don’t already know, so don’t go painting her like innocent little boo peep, she’s her roommate and bosom friend, she knew all along omotola was playing me, I’ve got enough on my plate wrestling with my conscience so guy back off.”

“she no later tell you? Put yourself for her shoe na, you go fit snitch on me, if I dey do the same thing?

And damn lati was right. “Baba I don start already, too late to back down now” I collapsed resignly on my bed.

“I see it too, I dey fear you sha cos you just don’t know how slick you are, lati shrugged his shoulders,
“the babe don dey catch feeling, I just pray make you no hurt am, na good girl she be.”

“I cant promise that.” I muttered as he walked out of the room.

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Choices / My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds]

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65