Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon (233540 Views)

My Personal Demon 18+ / INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon / Yoruba Demon From A Joke To A Tribal Insult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Uniquejames(m): 2:28pm On Dec 14, 2017
OP if you observe I have been following to the recent...
sha keep the vibe going
ur dah boss!

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2017
More!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by AyoSammyTunDe(m): 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
Baba call me when next you update. i dey follow bumpa to bumpa

2 Likes

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by aao: 4:43pm On Dec 14, 2017
Oh my, this story is captivating

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by sheikshegetto(m): 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
Uniquejames:
OP if you observe I have been following to the recent...

sha keep the vibe going

ur dah boss!
you no need tell me boss, nah your encouraging mentions dey hype me to carry on

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by orijintv(m): 7:28pm On Dec 14, 2017
Last update was lit!! Carry on boss
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by d1ckr0man(m): 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
sheikshegetto:
sure thing bruh...i go mention you if i continue tomorrow as i dey rush home now, cos of today's premier league fixtures...cheers.

guy why u no mention me when you update na no try am next time ooo mention me for your next update ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by sheikshegetto(m): 12:55am On Dec 15, 2017
d1ckr0man:

guy why u no mention me when you update na no try am next time ooo mention me for your next update ooo
lool....no vex bro, if i forget next time make i delete everything
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Sensitivity1254: 7:57am On Dec 15, 2017
sheikshegetto:

Lolzzzzz
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by HelenBee(f): 9:37am On Dec 15, 2017
sheikshegetto:
Not only him abegi.

2 Likes

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:55am On Dec 15, 2017
HelenBee:
Not only him abegi.
Aya mi owon...
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by HelenBee(f): 11:08am On Dec 15, 2017
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Aya mi owon...
Eni Atata mi

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Joislim(f): 11:21am On Dec 15, 2017
I'm a fan but not happy you're trying to take advantage of Priscilla

3 Likes

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Uyiii: 11:45am On Dec 15, 2017
Joislim:
no, he should have taken advantage of youundecided
Fan ko, Ac ni

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Chevalier(m): 5:09pm On Dec 15, 2017
OP fire on!!!
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by itsandi(m): 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2017
Interesting update... Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Enjoy smiley
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by bimberry1307(f): 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2017
started reading this today and I must say I'm amazed. you got me laughing out loud, my hubby taught I catch some flu or something.

6 Likes

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by d1ckr0man(m): 9:11pm On Dec 15, 2017
sheikshegetto:
no worry i go just leave you for this one but next time i go just
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
HelenBee:
Eni Atata mi
Bawo ni iyun mi loni? Shey ire ni?
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by HelenBee(f): 10:05pm On Dec 15, 2017
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Bawo ni iyun mi loni? Shey ire ni?
Daada ni mowa ife, Iwo nko? Shey alaafia ni?

2 Likes

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 7:25am On Dec 16, 2017
HelenBee:
Daada ni mowa ife, Iwo nko? Shey alaafia ni?
Beni, eji mi, alayanfe emi nikan soso. Happy weekend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by kayneri(m): 12:15am On Dec 17, 2017
Uyiii:

no, he should have taken advantage of youundecided
Fan ko, Ac ni
Hahahhaha, u harsh ooo

2 Likes

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Kaymercury(m): 9:14am On Dec 17, 2017
no more update
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by sheikshegetto(m): 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
Kaymercury:
no more update
tomorrow sir

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by enonche85(m): 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2017
Joislim:

But it was fair for Omotola to take advantage of him right?

You ladies should know it's a war between the male and the female folks! cool...and in wars there's nothing like been innocent.

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Joislim(f): 9:55pm On Dec 17, 2017
enonche85:

But it was fair for Omotola to take advantage of him right?

You ladies should know it's a war between the male and the female folks! cool...and in wars there's nothing like been innocent.
Not fair at all

I don't support human beings taking advantage of one another but then, these things happen

3 Likes

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by sheikshegetto(m): 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2017
Uniquejames AyoSammyTunde dickroman helenbee rockeyo uyiii joislim enonche85

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by sheikshegetto(m): 4:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
I breezed through the week absent minded, I know some of y’all be like, oh no not Priscilla, and I wished I could write something positive like I got jumped by Jehovah’s witnesses and my life was renewed, or something karmatic like okada jam me break my leg, drained the bad juice from my life. And thus Priscilla was saved from my machinations.
Sorry to disappoint…nothings changed.

Roll on to Sunday, I had spent the week getting pestered to the point of committing suicide by lati’s persistent frets.

Lati: guy hear dis joke gimme honest opinion weda e funny abi e no funny……(delivers joke.)

Ha-ha guy you try you try

Lati: forget say I be your padi, your laff too oversabi jor, you no fit help me win this competition with this attitude.

Okay you want true opinion abi

Lati: yes o don’t hold back

That joke sucks, if my late gran papa hear am for hin burial, e go comot coffin seize mic from your hand.

Lati: God punish your local govt, idiot…help me gauge joke nah I ask you for, no discourage me

Hahaha Come o…no be you talk say you want honest opinion ni

Lati: gerrout jor, motola’s puppy

Low blow dude! Not funny

Sunday evening, I met Priscilla at the event entrance, I could remember gaping at her in astonishment when she stalked over to meet me. She was dressed in a casual jean and tee shirt, purposely short enough for her tall frame to expose her flat tommy and belly button.
She was as stunning as a runway model, prior to that moment I could simply blame this to my short sightedness and cos omotola took away most of my attention, and partly because Priscilla’s chosen wardrobe had always been loose unattractive clothing that mostly hid her curves, and gave her the impression of a broomstick.

“You look stunning.” I said truthfully as she bashfully murmured her thanks. offering her my hand, I led her into the already filled hall. I held on to her hand as I shouldered a path for her through the bustle of bodies to find a sit, a subtle act of endearment there, ladies love the hand holding shenanigans. passes all kind of message like, she’s mine to protect, back off. saves a lot where talking is needed.

P.s do not try it on random passerby or ladies you don’t really connect with, it won’t end well; you either get slapped or called a perv.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by sheikshegetto(m): 4:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
Different kind of folks get drawn to comedy shows.

The fun raisers, they’re just present to spend a sliver of their time laughing away and enjoy themselves at the same time, they are the normal ones.

The sad spots, these ones have a problem. Financial, spiritual, emotional…they needed a bit of laugh to forget for a little while.

The rigid grims, this ones, no hope dey for them…their jolly nerve ending are dead and buried. You see them in comedy videos stone face and impassive while others are spilling their guts with laughter. Why bother come at all I always say.

And lastly the spoilsports, now these ones are the worst. They are party-poopers and preys mostly on comedians. They booed and hooted at every joke and acted bored to feel good about their miserable selves, you know our lives suck, why not frustrate others in return. They are upcoming comedians stuff of nightmares and have ruined careers faster than they grow. And that night they were out in droves like vultures to the stink of a rotten carcass.

We managed to find a sit with a close enough view of the stage behind some loud mouthed group of tough looking guys swinging alcohols from plastic bottles. “Party-poopers,” I mused “today is going to be interesting.”

The event host got the show on the road as he announced the first unfortunate performer, a nervous looking slim dude. I was right all along as he tough guys quickly smelt weakness and went in for the kill.

“good evening ladies and gentlemen, how una dey?”

“what’s so good about the evening.” One of the tough guys hollered back as the audience laughed. From that moment, the poor guy unraveled as he rushed through his jokes, and was quickly booed off the stage.

-see as he slim like stock fish

-better find another calling guy cos comedy no be your way

-as you kukuma resemble fishing rod, go back you village go fish.

They hurled abuses as they roared with laughter causing quite a stir as the event manager tried desperately to bring things back into control.

“That was not very nice, if you think you’re funny why not go up there with your big mouths.”

Alakoba Priscilla commented loudly enough for the guys to hear.
I almost denied her on the spot, as the guys turned around to glare at us.

“fine girl you dey talk to us? Their ringleader drawled.

I was about uttering a quick apology but was abruptly cut off by pricislla as she glared back undaunted at the them.

“you heard me the first time, go up there if you got what it takes to be in the spot light, rather than hide in the crowd feeling vain about yourselves.”

For my mind, I don dey calculate the probability of succeeding if I hurl priscilla on my shoulders and race out the hall before they can catch us, or leave her to her own device by saving my own skin. As per honor nah if it all comes to blow, everybody expects me to defend her without bothering about who started the fight in the first place and the odds of me surviving against 4 rough looking guys was slim.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by sheikshegetto(m): 5:35pm On Dec 18, 2017
I chuckled rather nervously to ease the tensed air, as they all frowned bemused, i guess Priscilla's use of english was way complicated for their brain to decide whether they were being insulted or not.

Their ring-leader instead choose to ignore her as he turned to adress me. "Guyman control your babe." they then shifted their attention back to the stage.

Priscilla bristled at this and would have released another barrage of insults had i not quickly calmed her down by placing a hand on hers. "It's not worth it, i pleaded

It was soon time for lati to be announced and he swaggered in as Priscilla and i rose up to holler and applause in encouragement, he began to do his thing as he soon got the crowd swaying with laughter.
Things might have ended well had the big bad boys held their peace but they soon became restless and began to interuppt lati's session with hoots and boos.
This annoyed lati and he swiftly retaliated by using them as butts of his jokes causing quite an uproar of laughter at their expense.

Being at the receiving end of the lash they had been serving out did not go down well with the boys as a used plastic bottle was thrown at lati with so much precision that he was smacked soundly between his eyes.
In outrage, he retaliated by hurling back his mic and ring-leaders cap went askew as the projectile located his big head.

Then all hell broke loose as his gang began to beat up everyone, some group of guys retaliated and it began to rain projectiles as bottles, shoes and chairs were exchanged

I quickly grab hold of Priscilla's hand as we joined the panicky crowd rushing towards the exit

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by sheikshegetto(m): 5:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
We managed to escape unscath as the fights took to the streets and then escalated into a full blown royal rumble.

Flushed and panting, we raced for my place and locked ourselves in.

“I hope lati is going to be alright” Priscilla was concerned.

“Don’t worry about him, he’s gotten himself out of situations worse than this.” I said and burst into laughter, she soon joined as we both collapsed on the rug giggling uncontrollably.

“that was unbelievable, been a while since I had this so much fun, thank you.” Her smile made my stomach churn as I struggled to conjure a reply.

I tried not to look into her eyes in case I fell into them, I choose her neck as pinpoint instead and instantly regretted it, the sweat from all our running was sleek on her glossy skin as my eyes dreamily followed a sweat stream down towards her heaving bosom, then I realise there was no turning back from this once i was commited.

I then tried to resist, redeem my raging conscience for a final time, she had least deserved that.

“Priscilla”. I started, taking my eyes off her cleavage to talk to her. But everything I had wanted to say was lost as I saw her eyes, glassy and half lidded with desire. Like she was also fighting her own personal war to which she had just lost.

“No regrets” was all her husky voice could manage before she crushed her lips into mine.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by itsandi(m): 5:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
Interesting update smiley Read other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Choices / My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.