Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,378 members, 7,781,062 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:14 AM

Breaking: Lagos Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of More Assets Linked To Diezan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Lagos Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of More Assets Linked To Diezan (16888 Views)

Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Assets Linked To Oyo-ita / Court Upholds Buhari Executive Order On Seizure Of Assets Linked To Corruption / Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of Patience Jonathan’s $5.8m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Lagos Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of More Assets Linked To Diezan by psp2pc(m): 10:44pm On Aug 22, 2017
supporters of corruption..
over to you...

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Lagos Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of More Assets Linked To Diezan by nduboss(m): 10:46pm On Aug 22, 2017
All Nigeria politicians are d same , From to A-Z none should b trusted .

Take it or live it

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Lagos Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of More Assets Linked To Diezan by bigtt76(f): 10:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lucky woman. Everyday she de deny say she get propaty and everyday court de forfeit propaty in her name. Wonder who to baelive

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Lagos Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of More Assets Linked To Diezan by Toluensdollars(m): 10:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
Can u imagine an individual possessing these huge amount of money? Why won't we be complaining about the state of d countries economy. Now i understand d reason why we are facing recession. D thunder that will strike dis woman is still carrying weight.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Lagos Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of More Assets Linked To Diezan by Toluensdollars(m): 10:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
Can u imagine, an individual possessing these huge amount of money. Now i understand the reason why we are facing recession in the country. The thunder that will strike dis woman is still carrying weight.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Lagos Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of More Assets Linked To Diezan by free2ryhme: 10:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
GMBuhari:
She's very innocent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Lagos Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of More Assets Linked To Diezan by Aburi001: 10:54pm On Aug 22, 2017
vedaxcool:
Defenders of thieves where at thou
They're sleeping I guess grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Lagos Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of More Assets Linked To Diezan by faithscharms(f): 10:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
Ha..even now they are still recovering from this wicked woman?hmm it will never be well with all these greedy rich folks especially Nigerian politicians and people in key government positions who are supposed to make the country better but instead they loot it dry..They keep stealing and have money that their whole generation and lineage will not even be able to spend,yet in this same country there are people who cannot afford 50naira to buy biscuits,yet in this same country so many children sleep hungry and die of poverty and bad living conditions.. cry cry

God is not asleep karma will definitely fvck them up one by one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Lagos Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of More Assets Linked To Diezan by Aburi001: 10:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
GMBuhari:
She's very innocent
"Stealing is not corruption"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Lagos Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of More Assets Linked To Diezan by akilo1: 11:05pm On Aug 22, 2017
Jonathan self

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Lagos Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of More Assets Linked To Diezan by yinkslinks(m): 11:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
Please I know a land she bought, for N2b ho much will I be given for whistle blowing?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Lagos Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of More Assets Linked To Diezan by emi14: 11:07pm On Aug 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Breaking: Lagos Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of More Assets Linked To Diezan by gabbywatch77: 11:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
make una dey there make pant dey wear una, have you ever seen where a Nigerian will deliberately forfeit what's his or hers without putting out a fight no matter how small. was there any money said to be missing in the purse of nnpc.
Re: Breaking: Lagos Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of More Assets Linked To Diezan by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
jomoh:
May God punish the looters and their well wishers.

Well wishers too? grin

d mata serious o

Expand your Business online with a Website of your own. N20k only. Check my signature for details.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Lagos Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of More Assets Linked To Diezan by MONITZ: 11:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
Cinkq:
Diezieni might not be that clean ,but she is not also as bad as the media is painting the whole thing. While serving under gej, She offended people who are now finding it difficult to forgive her and they are all out to teach her the lesson of her life.

I share the same the same thought with u...
Re: Breaking: Lagos Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of More Assets Linked To Diezan by Okoyiboz3: 11:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
uzobaby:
Who did Diezani offend?/whose feet did she step on?It is well. ..

She offended the sensibilities of right thinking human beings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Lagos Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of More Assets Linked To Diezan by Okoyiboz3: 11:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
Cinkq:
Diezieni might not be that clean ,but she is not also as bad as the media is painting the whole thing. While serving under gej, She offended people who are now finding it difficult to forgive her and they are all out to teach her the lesson of her life.

May God punish all thieves, their families, their supporters and defenders.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Lagos Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of More Assets Linked To Diezan by Okoyiboz3: 11:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
BroZuma:
Pageone.ng

BMC at their usual best, please charge her to court do all the needful and save us this distractions.

FYI, it was an order of the Court and not a beer parlour for these properties to be forfeited.

Do you charge someone to court in absentia?
If she's tried in her absence, you're the ones who would be shouting due process and fair hearing.
If she's bundled back to Nigeria, you'll say the FG is tyrannical.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Lagos Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of More Assets Linked To Diezan by maasoap(m): 11:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
Cinkq:
Why don't you let her children who are enjoying the loot do the work of defending her online? SMH.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Lagos Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of More Assets Linked To Diezan by maasoap(m): 11:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
bigtt76:
Lucky woman. Everyday she de deny say she get propaty and everyday court de forfeit propaty in her name. Wonder who to baelive
If govt is not lying against Jonathan, why would they be targeting her? Remember, she is currently under investigation and house arrest in UK over money laundering.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Lagos Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of More Assets Linked To Diezan by seguntijan(m): 11:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
Even if we really offend this woman I don't think she supposed to retaliate in this way.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Lagos Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of More Assets Linked To Diezan by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 22, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

She offended the sensibilities of right thinking human beings.
how?
Re: Breaking: Lagos Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of More Assets Linked To Diezan by SalamRushdie: 11:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
It high time she is charged to court in Absentia abeg

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Lagos Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of More Assets Linked To Diezan by biblegirl: 11:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
Nigerians love dragging issues.U guys should decide fast on her case or u free d woman already.
Re: Breaking: Lagos Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of More Assets Linked To Diezan by Akolawole(m): 11:59pm On Aug 22, 2017
Cinkq:
I agree with you.

It is possible that she was exposed by folks from GEJ era.
Re: Breaking: Lagos Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of More Assets Linked To Diezan by Nobody: 1:51am On Aug 23, 2017
Teewhy2:
Before opening and reading the tread, just sighting the name Diezani before seeing Alison-Maduekwe's " Nigeria's ATM" I know Nigeria is about receiving another alert.
With the way Nigeria's ATM is paying every 2-3 months ,I don't expect the country to still be running budget deficit , Abi some people are re looting the returned loot.

Money recovered after the budget has been passed cannot be used until a fresh budget is passed and appropriated by the National Assembly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Lagos Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of More Assets Linked To Diezan by Siscooh: 2:40am On Aug 23, 2017
Old stories! Next!
Re: Breaking: Lagos Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of More Assets Linked To Diezan by written007: 3:37am On Aug 23, 2017
Cinkq:
. Let s call a spade a spade.. Serve her right. It doesn't have to include other looters for now.. I like that it is happening now more than ever cos I believe it is the beginning of what I ll call Agenda Setting.. Fire is a good servant but a terrible master...only time will lead the ball of fire to consume all culprits.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emmanuel Uduaghan Wins Delta South Senatorial Ticket / Abdulsalami Hails Liman Ibrahim As IBB Hosts Him, Commends His Dedication (Pics) / Petrol Stations Ration Fuel As Marketers Shun Importation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.