Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Breaking: Lagos Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of More Assets Linked To Diezan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Lagos Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of More Assets Linked To Diezan (16918 Views)

Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Assets Linked To Oyo-ita / Court Upholds Buhari Executive Order On Seizure Of Assets Linked To Corruption / Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of Patience Jonathan’s $5.8m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Lagos Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of More Assets Linked To Diezan by faithscharms(f): 9:32am On Aug 23, 2017
gGGODDd:
has karma cut up with d likes of OBJ, abacha, Ibb, gej n co? karma is d consequences of doing evil but some pple r strong enuf to avert d consequences of their evil deeds. that aside ur hand is beautiful ontop ur thighs but ur hand seem like a hand that's good in stroking dikks to erection

Abacha got served early by karma and the stigma hunts his generation daily, babangida is in pain daily from I'll health and has a sore he has been managing for decades,plus u don't know what is going on behind the scenes,obj is hated by his own children and family in my books they are all karma.

As for my hands thanks for the compliment but u need deliverance if that's all u think of when u look at my hands angry but is it that guys cannot stay a sec without trying to sexualise everything? It's a turnoff,go and up ur wooing game

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Lagos Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of More Assets Linked To Diezan by Cinkq: 10:48am On Aug 23, 2017
One love bro, like the way u always defend yoruba here.keep it up. I'm not trying to defend her,it just appear to me the whole thing is being exagerated. Remember alot is not clear to you and i as we are just watching from afar

May God punish all thieves, their families, their supporters and defenders. [/quote]
Re: Breaking: Lagos Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of More Assets Linked To Diezan by Smile24434(m): 10:55am On Aug 23, 2017
This woman don finish Nigeria. There is GOD ooo

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Lagos Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of More Assets Linked To Diezan by gGGODDd(m): 10:58am On Aug 23, 2017
faithscharms:

Abacha got served early by karma and the stigma hunts his generation daily, babangida is in pain daily from I'll health and has a sore he has been managing for decades,plus u don't know what is going on behind the scenes,obj is hated by his own children and family in my books they are all karma.

As for my hands thanks for the compliment but u need deliverance if that's all u think of when u look at my hands angry but is it that guys cannot stay a sec without trying to sexualise everything? It's a turnoff,go and up ur wooing game
I didn't sexualize anything. Just that d hand I saw looks like several hands that've stroked my cock countless times. mayb I shud see ur face cuz I'm pretty sure I've seen that hand too many times stroking my shaft. no lie, I love to see ur face on a very serious note
Re: Breaking: Lagos Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of More Assets Linked To Diezan by faithscharms(f): 11:18am On Aug 23, 2017
gGGODDd:
I didn't sexualize anything. Just that d hand I saw looks like several hands that've stroked my cock countless times. mayb I shud see ur face cuz I'm pretty sure I've seen that hand too many times stroking my shaft. no lie, I love to see ur face on a very serious note

Don't flatter urself..stop confusing my hands with that of a cheap slot that did whatever to u angry,by the way congrats on that achievement..there should be an award for amount of female hands that touched ur meat,mtcheew.

The best u can get is the pic of my hand,and that's even because it's on my profile so whether u are serious or not about seeing my face it AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN.
Re: Breaking: Lagos Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of More Assets Linked To Diezan by farem: 11:33am On Aug 23, 2017
Cinkq:
Diezieni might not be that clean ,but she is not also as bad as the media is painting the whole thing. While serving under gej, She offended people who are now finding it difficult to forgive her and they are all out to teach her the lesson of her life.
[continuing on your line of thought]

...and all the so called properties being discovered are mere photocopies!

Right?
Re: Breaking: Lagos Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of More Assets Linked To Diezan by mapet: 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
Cinkq:
Diezieni might not be that clean ,but she is not also as bad as the media is painting the whole thing. While serving under gej, She offended people who are now finding it difficult to forgive her and they are all out to teach her the lesson of her life.

......you mean like the following people
1. American Govt
2. The British Authorities
3. The American Media -
4. the British Media

for starters?
Re: Breaking: Lagos Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of More Assets Linked To Diezan by mapet: 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2017
jaxxy:
Its was traced to her yet she says she can't forfeit wat she never owned. Efcc needs to do their recovery job properly so that this is seen to be clear and fair. We agree she did it bt its about evidence.

Oh! Like EFCC went to court with mere "hear say"? I thought interim forfeiture means if there is any other persons contesting the properties in question, they have a stipulated amount of time to come forward and say otherwise
Re: Breaking: Lagos Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of More Assets Linked To Diezan by mapet: 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2017
gabbywatch77:
make una dey there make pant dey wear una, have you ever seen where a Nigerian will deliberately forfeit what's his or hers without putting out a fight no matter how small. was there any money said to be missing in the purse of nnpc.

Did you just wake up and decided to make a mockery of yourself? or is it that you're too young to come to a simple logical conclusion
Re: Breaking: Lagos Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of More Assets Linked To Diezan by mapet: 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
BroZuma:

Bro my point is to stop bombarding us with who stole what and do something...fighting corruption is not BBN.

If she's the owner of said properties and if they were as a result of her "unbelievably strong stupendous kleptomania" jail her and have her extradited for said crimes.

Next government will still do the same thing, she stole Yes or No...Yes Jail her straight up...No...None of my business but whichever way this wind blows I am yet to get the dividends of democracy as preached by APC.

Your point betrays your incapability of reasoning clearly. You want them to "do something" and you do not see the interim forfeiture leading to a final forfeiture..... as something? You want her extradited for said crimes while she is yet to complete the pending prosecution in UK? You're yet to see the dividends of democracy, when the thief that plundered our treasury is found out and undergoing various prosecution. I guess your "dividends of democracy" is to revert back to the wanton pillage of our treasury......

Bros, you should be ashamed of your reasoning capabilities, because it's way inverted.
Re: Breaking: Lagos Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of More Assets Linked To Diezan by jaxxy(m): 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
mapet:

Oh! Like EFCC went to court with mere "hear say"? I thought interim forfeiture means if there is any other persons contesting the properties in question, they have a stipulated amount of time to come forward and say otherwise

Exactly my point! The property is forfeited bt from whom? And if so why don't they prosecute. Diezani now claims it doesn't belong to her that dey have no evidence and she ws never served any papers or contacted by efcc. Its like an incomplete job.

Jelal0007
Re: Breaking: Lagos Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of More Assets Linked To Diezan by mapet: 2:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
jaxxy:

Exactly my point! The property is forfeited bt from whom? And if so why don't they prosecute. Diezani now claims it doesn't belong to her that dey have no evidence and she ws never served any papers or contacted by efcc. Its like an incomplete job.

Jelal0007

Your point? You never get it do you?
Re: Breaking: Lagos Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of More Assets Linked To Diezan by gGGODDd(m): 3:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
faithscharms:

Don't flatter urself..stop confusing my hands with that of a cheap slot that did whatever to u angry,by the way congrats on that achievement..there should be an award for amount of female hands that touched ur meat,mtcheew.

The best u can get is the pic of my hand,and that's even because it's on my profile so whether u are serious or not about seeing my face it AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN.
Girl be careful, I didn't use abusive words on u. I only think I may know d owner of that hand bcus I got a very sharp memory. n am still sure its U, M not trying to embarrass u n I may b mistaking due to d striking resemblance of d hand, it was even of recent n I teased her hand cuz of d different colour finger nails n thats what m seeing in ur profile. but that aside you don't hav d right to call my mistress a cheap slot. thats very disrespectful n unexpected of u as I thought you r dat mature girl but wrong. I mean u must nt b abusive or saucy to prove a point. I didn't xpect u to call a girl that maks me feel good a cheap slot This a gal who's a baby mama dat carters 4 her son n drives a 2016 venzza, u need not do that. I bet u wud nt like it if u r called a slot for simply carassin ur bfs shaft. she did nothin to u but u've called her a cheap slot, its fine but she got paid 4 it u know? mayb ur sexual services r free but I bet you ain't half as beautiful or rich as any of my mistresses. I still wanna see ur face cuz m sure abt dat hand but b very careful girl.
Re: Breaking: Lagos Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of More Assets Linked To Diezan by faithscharms(f): 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
gGGODDd:
Girl be careful, I didn't use abusive words on u. I only think I may know d owner of that hand bcus I got a very sharp memory. n am still sure its U, M not trying to embarrass u n I may b mistaking due to d striking resemblance of d hand, it was even of recent n I teased her hand cuz of d different colour finger nails n thats what m seeing in ur profile. but that aside you don't hav d right to call my mistress a cheap slot. thats very disrespectful n unexpected of u as I thought you r dat mature girl but wrong. I mean u must nt b abusive or saucy to prove a point. I didn't xpect u to call a girl that maks me feel good a cheap slot This a gal who's a baby mama dat carters 4 her son n drives a 2016 venzza, u need not do that. I bet u wud nt like it if u r called a slot for simply carassin ur bfs shaft. she did nothin to u but u've called her a cheap slot, its fine but she got paid 4 it u know? mayb ur sexual services r free but I bet you ain't half as beautiful or rich as any of my mistresses. I still wanna see ur face cuz m sure abt dat hand but b very careful girl.

I was going to ignore u but I just decided to point out your flaws. So that's how u would have embarrassed the girl here online if maybe by chance u miraculously meet her here? Smh..someone u had sex with then ul be announcing it here and would ask her to show her face?hmm some guys Sef.

I bet u she would dump u if she finds out that u bin telling people about how her hands helped ur erection,by the way Sef how old are you?because I doubt a grown man will be acting like this,even bragging about a venza?na wa. Anyway I won't dignify u with a response again after this,good luck to u and ur venza baby mama

P.s trust me she isn't prettier than me,but I really don't care whether you think I'm not half as beautiful as she is..will that put money in my account?oh pls
Re: Breaking: Lagos Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of More Assets Linked To Diezan by gGGODDd(m): 5:31pm On Aug 23, 2017
faithscharms:

I was going to ignore u but I just decided to point out your flaws. So that's how u would have embarrassed the girl here online if maybe by chance u miraculously meet her here? Smh..someone u had sex with then ul be announcing it here and would ask her to show her face?hmm some guys Sef.

I bet u she would dump u if she finds out that u bin telling people about how her hands helped ur erection,by the way Sef how old are you?because I doubt a grown man will be acting like this,even bragging about a venza?na wa. Anyway I won't dignify u with a response again after this,good luck to u and ur venza baby mama

P.s trust me she isn't prettier than me,but I really don't care whether you think I'm not half as beautiful as she is..will that put money in my account?oh pls
inatead of apologizing you're still been insultive. mind u I didn't tell pple abt my affairs with my mistress. you're even asking me my age bcus u see me on NL forum with u, You young girls of nowadays r very rude, u even behave like the rude b!tchh am mistaking u for I actually stoped her services bcus she lacks manners like u. d more reason I suspect its u, I don't blame u anyway. U can send ur act number and I will embarrass u with money. mayb then u wud understand who you messing with. little girl, send ur act number I feel like insulting u with some amount your father or bf has neva given u bcus if u enjoy money your hands n thighs wouldn't be so worn out. c'mon girl lemme get that act number, I want u to tell NL forum hw i embarrassed U with money.
Re: Breaking: Lagos Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of More Assets Linked To Diezan by Faithscharms2(f): 9:35am On Aug 24, 2017
gGGODDd:
inatead of apologizing you're still been insultive. mind u I didn't tell pple abt my affairs with my mistress. you're even asking me my age bcus u see me on NL forum with u, You young girls of nowadays r very rude, u even behave like the rude b!tchh am mistaking u for I actually stoped her services bcus she lacks manners like u. d more reason I suspect its u, I don't blame u anyway. U can send ur act number and I will embarrass u with money. mayb then u wud understand who you messing with. little girl, send ur act number I feel like insulting u with some amount your father or bf has neva given u bcus if u enjoy money your hands n thighs wouldn't be so worn out. c'mon girl lemme get that act number, I want u to tell NL forum hw i embarrassed U with money.

You r a clown..I should send my account number so u can embarrass me with money abi so u can run a research to know my face?mtcheew try harder..All this small kids sef,tachere 100k is the highest u will send if u really what u claim u r,and for ur mind my boyfriend or dad has not and can't give me the amount u want to embarrass me with abi?smh Mr man go and give ur tachere money to ur relation I'm sure some will need it
Re: Breaking: Lagos Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of More Assets Linked To Diezan by gGGODDd(m): 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2017
Faithscharms2:

You r a clown..I should send my account number so u can embarrass me with money abi so u can run a research to know my face?mtcheew try harder..All this small kids sef,tachere 100k is the highest u will send if u really what u claim u r,and for ur mind my boyfriend or dad has not and can't give me the amount u want to embarrass me with abi?smh Mr man go and give ur tachere money to ur relation I'm sure some will need it
So u referred to me as kid? This gal u've been insulting me all these while, first u insulted my mistress whom I mistook to b u nd u also insulted me yestday n I ignored u Now u still keep up with d insults on me today? so r u xpectin me to now engage in a childish diss with u? if I start dissin u back then it would b an embarrassment on myself. so keep dissing me its fine, I know disses r wat ur brain can offer u at d level of reasoning you are now So am not offended cus I am now fully convinced that u are a minor. I do not wish to search ur face out so I can hurt u, No that wud b a cowardly act from me. not 4 a very young girl like u, But still I plead wit u to send ur act details so I can embarrass u really, Lol so all u could think of is a 100k? d b!tch m mistaking u 4 wud confidently train u, feed u n ur fam n she wouldn't complain. those r d kinda b!tches I 4uk. I 4give u 4 d insults cuz I know u r not a mature mind but pls send ur act details so that u can get a picture of who I am thru d amt I will send u to take care of that worn out pussay in ur weak worn out panties n d weak thighs dat u shamelessly display even tho they've been 4uked out of elasticity. girl b courageous n send it pls Moni will not hurt u ok? mayb u can end up being with me 4 a couple days in my suites. wouldn't that be ok young girl?
Re: Breaking: Lagos Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of More Assets Linked To Diezan by gGGODDd(m): 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2017
Faithscharms2:

incase u r shy pls don't b, jus send ur act details alright? I knw u r shy Nairalanders will mock u 4 sendin ur details even tho u really want to but as u can see Nairalanders ve left this Diezani thread then d mods shud b monitoring other new threads now n its jus me n u left in dis thread. so it more like a private thread now so pls send it! dont b ashamed young girl I know u need money
Re: Breaking: Lagos Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of More Assets Linked To Diezan by Faithscharms2(f): 5:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
gGGODDd:
incase u r shy pls don't b, jus send ur act details alright? I knw u r shy Nairalanders will mock u 4 sendin ur details even tho u really want to but as u can see Nairalanders ve left this Diezani thread then d mods shud b monitoring other new threads now n its jus me n u left in dis thread. so it more like a private thread now so pls send it! dont b ashamed young girl I know u need money

Mtcheew for ur mind..so u think I'm shy? Here u go Skye bank. Mary 3021478978
Re: Breaking: Lagos Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of More Assets Linked To Diezan by gGGODDd(m): 5:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
Faithscharms2:

Mtcheew for ur mind..so u think I'm shy? Here u go Skye bank. Mary 3021478978
Hahahaha. idiot thief ashawoh b!tch! see ur olosho life, u already embarrassed urself. Nlanders will see all these, I knw u must send it bcus u are hungry after all d insults I poured on u U still didn't mind. lol, dont wori u will see our chats in d other new threads. watch out, u embarrassed urself already
Re: Breaking: Lagos Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of More Assets Linked To Diezan by Faithscharms2(f): 6:20pm On Aug 24, 2017
gGGODDd:
Hahahaha. idiot thief ashawoh b!tch! see ur olosho life, u already embarrassed urself. Nlanders will see all these, I knw u must send it bcus u are hungry after all d insults I poured on u U still didn't mind. lol, dont wori u will see our chats in d other new threads. watch out, u embarrassed urself already

Hahaha..idiot kid,u just embarrassed urself with all the rubbish talk..u think I care if u do anything with the chat?U were ranting like a dog with rabies talking about proving a point,i gave u the opportunity so that u will actually embarass urself by yasef grin and sure enuf u did lol u really that retarded?obviously u are grin..venza baby mama Kor,I can bet u are one scruffy Lil ss2 kid trying out yahoo grin..small boy when u see ur aunties next time stay clear,go and finish ur ssce before u come to NL,ur winky isnt even fully grown with pubic hairs to do what men are doing and u want to be chasing ur aunties online?smh..even a woman will not rant like u and fall hand like this,smh pathetic sex starved riffraff..and as for my face,u can keep dreaming cos u will NEVER see it even in ur dreams. SENSE FALL ON U

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs (Photos) / Imo CP, Nasiru Mohammed Failed To Request MOPOL, Military Reinforcement / CBN Probe: Influential Nigerians Seek Tinubu’s Soft Landing Over $5bn FX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.