Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Why Do Evil People Live Longer? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Evil People Live Longer? (8421 Views)

Why Do EVIL People Succeed? / Only Witches And Wizards Do Evil / Where do evil Spirits come from? D Bible never attributes evil spirits to Satan! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Evil People Live Longer? by sinequanon: 12:04am On Feb 25, 2010
jagunlabi:

What is wrong with this guy?

Why are you ranting, now?

jagunlabi:
Where did i impose my views?

No idea. Why should I know?

jagunlabi:
I was asked to expansiate on some parts of my views which i did.What more do you want?A neverending back and forth that ends up in a cul de sac?I don't have energy for such trips.

Why don't you offer your own view on the topic and then move on?

I have. I've moved on to trying to understand other people's views. Except that you think your view of what "good" and "evil" is is "irrelevant."  smiley

I suggested how it could be relevant. Then this your ranting. . .   grin

It's OK. You could have just said you still think your view is irrelevant.
Re: Why Do Evil People Live Longer? by josephate: 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2010
me i suprise shaoooo angry sad cool sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Why Do Evil People Live Longer? by FMK(m): 7:36am On Feb 27, 2010
my grand dad is not bad guy but he is still  alive    105 years old  grin
Re: Why Do Evil People Live Longer? by Zodiac61(m): 10:53am On Feb 27, 2010
FMK:

my grand dad  is not bad guy  but he is still  alive    105 years old  grin   
According to a lot of the posters, he must be the standard by which evil is measured. 105 !!!!! stay away from him evil personified amongst us,
These people should chill and enjoy life. grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Evil People Live Longer? by skyone(m): 11:59pm On Feb 27, 2010
@poster

if we look at our world today it seems most of the time, people who do good tend to be the ones who go home early - say for example, - Diana, MKO, Michael Jackson, Jesus Christ etc while evil people e.g. Idi Amin, Mugabe etc live longer - why does God allow things to be this way?

Pls kindly delete Jesus Christ in your category of good people; His goodness is out of this world God bless you.
Re: Why Do Evil People Live Longer? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 03, 2010
Beacuse the have a Covenant with the Devil.

They wont die until their time with Satan expire or they disobey him.
Re: Why Do Evil People Live Longer? by Fhemmmy: 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2010
Only God knows that and that is why he is God.
However, i might say, maybe he wanna give them chance to repent and not go to hell, cos hell was never for human
Re: Why Do Evil People Live Longer? by Jaylone(m): 8:56am On Mar 05, 2010
Isaiah 57:1

"The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come."

Ecclesiastes 7:15-17

"All things have I seen in the days of my vanity: there is a just man that perisheth in his righteousness, and there is a wicked man that prolongeth his life in his wickedness. Be not righteous over much; neither make thyself over wise: why shouldest thou destroy thyself? Be not over much wicked, neither be thou foolish: why shouldest thou die before thy time?"
Re: Why Do Evil People Live Longer? by Kay17: 1:14pm On Mar 06, 2010
BULLSHIT talk! the righteous aren't saved by their work and the evil aren't condemned by theirs, its there the admission that the bible is wrong!

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence / Beware Of "A Balanced Message" - Olamide Obire / Answered: Can A Christian Lose His Salvation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.