Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Police Operatives Embark On A Survey Of Bag Snatching Hot Zones In Lagos. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Operatives Embark On A Survey Of Bag Snatching Hot Zones In Lagos. Photos (18569 Views)

Young Robbers Terrorizing Anambra State Arrested By Police Operatives / Various Armed Robbery And Kidnapping Gangs Busted By Police Operatives. Photos / Fleeing Nigerians Arrested In China, As Police Operatives Storm Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Operatives Embark On A Survey Of Bag Snatching Hot Zones In Lagos. Photos by CastedDude: 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2017
Based on reports of bag snatching at Iddo Terminus at night by criminals, the Commander, Rapid Response Squad, ACP Tunji Disu took his officers on reconnaissance of the Terminus with a view to having a good positioning for its officers, as part of measures to curbing the menace.

The team equally ceased the opportunity to monitor other pin down points of RRS in areas such as Oyingbo, Idunmota and Ebute Metta.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/police-operatives-embark-survey-bag-snatching-hot-spots-lagos-photos.html

Re: Police Operatives Embark On A Survey Of Bag Snatching Hot Zones In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
They can't use plain clothes detectives so they can make arrests , these NPF people sef.

Who will snatch bags now wey dem don know say una dey there. Boys go move to another zone.

If na to do illegal work, you go see them inside one rickety golf dey shadow G-boy.

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Police Operatives Embark On A Survey Of Bag Snatching Hot Zones In Lagos. Photos by Alitair(m): 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
Who knows what prompted the survey?
First arrest likely to happen next election....

1 Like

Re: Police Operatives Embark On A Survey Of Bag Snatching Hot Zones In Lagos. Photos by Aburi001: 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
The Police are simply chasing shadow grin grin

The MAJORITY of the Nigeria Police are die-hard CRIMINALS tongue

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Operatives Embark On A Survey Of Bag Snatching Hot Zones In Lagos. Photos by favourmic(m): 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
Police is your friend grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Police Operatives Embark On A Survey Of Bag Snatching Hot Zones In Lagos. Photos by MARKone(m): 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
Thieves

3 Likes

Re: Police Operatives Embark On A Survey Of Bag Snatching Hot Zones In Lagos. Photos by Chukazu: 8:41pm On Aug 22, 2017
Hope they are headed to Oshodi, Mile 2,Orile

5 Likes

Re: Police Operatives Embark On A Survey Of Bag Snatching Hot Zones In Lagos. Photos by johnshagb(m): 8:41pm On Aug 22, 2017
Fully geared? And you expect "boys" to still operate in that area?

8 Likes

Re: Police Operatives Embark On A Survey Of Bag Snatching Hot Zones In Lagos. Photos by kingxsamz(m): 8:41pm On Aug 22, 2017
see as dem be sef....
hungry looking grown ass men...
even if dem wan go undercover dem go still wear uniform...
abeg police work for naija no be am at all..
next!

7 Likes

Re: Police Operatives Embark On A Survey Of Bag Snatching Hot Zones In Lagos. Photos by asumo12: 8:41pm On Aug 22, 2017
fuckerstard:
They can't use plain clothes detectives so they can make arrests , these NPF people sef.

Who will snatch bags now wey dem don know say una dey there. Boys go move to another zone

Make dem move for night for better self

4 Likes

Re: Police Operatives Embark On A Survey Of Bag Snatching Hot Zones In Lagos. Photos by Flexherbal(m): 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Police Operatives Embark On A Survey Of Bag Snatching Hot Zones In Lagos. Photos by mrdoubled(m): 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
fuckerstard:

Who will snatch bags now wey dem don know say una dey there. Boys go move to another zone
I tire oooooooo

4 Likes

Re: Police Operatives Embark On A Survey Of Bag Snatching Hot Zones In Lagos. Photos by Generalyemi(m): 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
worst police force in the world

5 Likes

Re: Police Operatives Embark On A Survey Of Bag Snatching Hot Zones In Lagos. Photos by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
Dis people ehn
To catch full gang.
You guys are to break into two
The infiltrators
And the Trap Springers

The infiltrators go to weed smoking points and then try to mingle and get to feel among, soon he gets to join thereby knowing all members.

The trap springers based on the intel from the infiltrators dress in plain clothez and then scatter round the areas the cartel are to strike...the will be very lax and careless bout their fone making them to be easy targets.
Once the bag snatchers strike, all the bag snatchers would hv been ID before now and easily whisked away.

Thats some top level Ops file, that i hv shared so...

6 Likes

Re: Police Operatives Embark On A Survey Of Bag Snatching Hot Zones In Lagos. Photos by Abfinest007(m): 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
cop on duty
Re: Police Operatives Embark On A Survey Of Bag Snatching Hot Zones In Lagos. Photos by Franco93: 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2017
I don't trust Police operatives, been that I have seen several cases where Robbers rob near police check points.
Most Nigerian Police leave their duty if rain starts, or during the darkest night fall.

I think Nigerian Army will do the job better, they don't leave their duty post, come rain, come sunshine, come night fall. They're always there.

1 Like

Re: Police Operatives Embark On A Survey Of Bag Snatching Hot Zones In Lagos. Photos by CocoaOla: 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2017
Nice one Nigerian police
Re: Police Operatives Embark On A Survey Of Bag Snatching Hot Zones In Lagos. Photos by lollypeezle(m): 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2017
This is lovely

So they are creating awareness so that the thieves can know their next plan.

The same way they always show up after robbery.

I remember the day one tattered guy robbed me of my new phone at Oyingbo very close to this iddo, within a twinkle of an eye, the guy don follow that railway into Ebute meta. I almost ran mad. I reached a friend of mine very close who quickly followed me to a spot where they sell stolen phones in that same area. Lo and behold, my phone was looking at me and I re-bought it but this time without receipt.
I met some officers who acted like they don't care and since then I hated that black on black uniform guys.

All man for himself here in Lagos

Eko for show

3 Likes

Re: Police Operatives Embark On A Survey Of Bag Snatching Hot Zones In Lagos. Photos by roqrules04(m): 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
Police is your friend
Re: Police Operatives Embark On A Survey Of Bag Snatching Hot Zones In Lagos. Photos by itiswellandwell: 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Police Operatives Embark On A Survey Of Bag Snatching Hot Zones In Lagos. Photos by SalamRushdie: 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2017
There is no way bag snatching can stop in IDDO because they are naturally attracted to bags there

1 Like

Re: Police Operatives Embark On A Survey Of Bag Snatching Hot Zones In Lagos. Photos by Ashley86400: 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2017
For how many weeks? grin
A task they should've carried out while wearing mufti.

So the pick pockets and bag snatchers would be foolish enough to steal while po-po is around. .
Mtcheww.

I give them three days,
Once they see that place is not lucrative enough they'll carry their greasy palms off to somewhere else. undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Operatives Embark On A Survey Of Bag Snatching Hot Zones In Lagos. Photos by Zico5(m): 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2017
I hope it works out well cos the rate of crime in lagos alone is giving man sleepless night.
Re: Police Operatives Embark On A Survey Of Bag Snatching Hot Zones In Lagos. Photos by Lexusgs430: 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
To apprehend this hoodlums, they need undercover operations ......

Not all this nonsense show offs......

1 Like

Re: Police Operatives Embark On A Survey Of Bag Snatching Hot Zones In Lagos. Photos by lonelydora: 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
A common murderer escaped from them in Port Harcourt, na bag snatchers them go fit catch

1 Like

Re: Police Operatives Embark On A Survey Of Bag Snatching Hot Zones In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
mumu people, how do they expect their recon mission to be a success when they are on uniform? why cant they allow an intelligence unit handle it and go undercover at the said bustop?

1 Like

Re: Police Operatives Embark On A Survey Of Bag Snatching Hot Zones In Lagos. Photos by mekstaniac(m): 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
After announcing it, you expect them not to take a break knowing they'll be watching? Dumb Police Force

1 Like

Re: Police Operatives Embark On A Survey Of Bag Snatching Hot Zones In Lagos. Photos by sonnie10: 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
fuckerstard:

Who will snatch bags now wey dem don know say una dey there. Boys go move to another zone.

If na to do illegal work, you go see them inside one rickety golf dey shadow G-boy.

Sometimes police presence is just to deter intending criminal. That is the reason you can even find life size pictures of fierce looking cops at subways and train stations abroad.

1 Like

Re: Police Operatives Embark On A Survey Of Bag Snatching Hot Zones In Lagos. Photos by seunlayi(m): 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
This is very OK
Re: Police Operatives Embark On A Survey Of Bag Snatching Hot Zones In Lagos. Photos by Estherfabian(f): 8:59pm On Aug 22, 2017
In
Re: Police Operatives Embark On A Survey Of Bag Snatching Hot Zones In Lagos. Photos by Generalyemi(m): 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
Dis people ehn
To catch full gang.
You guys are to break into two
The infiltrators
And the Trap Springers

The infiltrators go to weed smoking points and then try to mingle and get to feel among, soon he gets to join thereby knowing all members.

The trap springers based on the intel from the infiltrators dress in plain clothez and then scatter round the areas the cartel are to strike...the will be very lax and careless bout their fone making them to be easy targets.
Once the bag snatchers strike, all the bag snatchers would hv been ID before now and easily whisked away.

Thats some top level Ops file, that i hv shared so...

kid...
too much movies

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Shoot 3 Robbers Dead In Akwa Ibom(graphic Photos) / Cocaine Burning By NDLEA Was Court Ordered, 27.5kg Kept As Evidence / Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.