Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Marvel's Defenders Discussion Thread - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel's Defenders Discussion Thread (1216 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marvel's Defenders Discussion Thread by TomiSwag(m): 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2017
Who has watched the new TV series Marvel's Defenders! My review 9.5/10.
At least Iron fist has a tiny upgrade from its poor stand alone series. Daredevil is always epic forever Jessica Jones is still yet to reveal her full powers. Like Cage was more expressive showed he has leadership skills.
Overall it was very good.
What's your opinion?
Re: Marvel's Defenders Discussion Thread by Friedyokes: 9:28pm On Aug 22, 2017
4/10
Re: Marvel's Defenders Discussion Thread by Rankine(m): 11:28am On Aug 23, 2017
please send the link where I can download the full season1
Re: Marvel's Defenders Discussion Thread by sleemoon(m): 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2017
Seriously i just watched E1 2 days ago and m not yet motivated to watch the rest.. I only wish they ll release daredevil S3... And i havnt watched Iron Fist, Luke Cage and Jessica Jones.. Making me feel like i need to watch it!
Re: Marvel's Defenders Discussion Thread by TomiSwag(m): 8:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
Rankine:
please send the link where I can download the full season1

o2tvseries.com. You can get the whole series there.
Just check for The Defenders. You'll get the whole season.
Re: Marvel's Defenders Discussion Thread by TomiSwag(m): 9:01pm On Aug 23, 2017
sleemoon:
Seriously i just watched E1 2 days ago and m not yet motivated to watch the rest.. I only wish they ll release daredevil S3... And i havnt watched Iron Fist, Luke Cage and Jessica Jones.. Making me feel like i need to watch it!

Marvel has a trend of over emphasizing the story of there series characters in there 1st story, so there's always too much talk and no action. From season 2 it gets great. Try to watch the whole thing from episode 3 the action is nonstop till the end.
Re: Marvel's Defenders Discussion Thread by adealaric(m): 1:12am On Aug 24, 2017
Very good.
The fight scenes are very good.
Currently on episode 4. Electra is hot but Misty is bae.
Re: Marvel's Defenders Discussion Thread by sleemoon(m): 10:24am On Aug 24, 2017
TomiSwag:

Marvel has a trend of over emphasizing the story of there series characters in there 1st story, so there's always too much talk and no action. From season 2 it gets great. Try to watch the whole thing from episode 3 the action is nonstop till the end.

Actually av decided to download Iron fist, Luke Cage and Jessica Jones altogether and watch... Buh as am seeing it, its more of Daredevil story buh i need to know what happened to Iron Fist too.
Re: Marvel's Defenders Discussion Thread by Freethought(m): 11:51am On Aug 24, 2017
TomiSwag:
Who has watched the new TV series Marvel's Defenders!
My review 9.5/10.

At least Iron fist has a tiny upgrade from its poor stand alone series.
Daredevil is always epic forever
Jessica Jones is still yet to reveal her full powers.
Like Cage was more expressive showed he has leadership skills.

Overall it was very good.

What's your opinion?

I honestly did not see anything poor in iron fist. As far as I'm concerned, it's great
Re: Marvel's Defenders Discussion Thread by Freethought(m): 11:53am On Aug 24, 2017
sleemoon:

I also can't wait for daredevil S3, but i guess we'll just have to wait till next year.

Also, yes, you need to watch iron fist and Luke cage

1 Like

Re: Marvel's Defenders Discussion Thread by Freethought(m): 11:55am On Aug 24, 2017
TomiSwag:

Well, I believe that's how it shld be.. You can't just start fighting without given us clues on what the characters are actually fighting about
Re: Marvel's Defenders Discussion Thread by Freethought(m): 11:57am On Aug 24, 2017
sleemoon:

Actually av decided to download Iron fist, Luke Cage and Jessica Jones altogether and watch... Buh as am seeing it, its more of Daredevil story buh i need to know what happened to Iron Fist too.

To be honest, none of the four serial can be likened to daredevil.. For me, I'll place iron Fist as second
Re: Marvel's Defenders Discussion Thread by sleemoon(m): 2:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
Freethought:

To be honest, none of the four serial can be likened to daredevil.. For me, I'll place iron Fist as second

You re correct bro.. Buh i still dunno why they want to release Daredevil S3 since Elektra is on Defenders already....

Well don't lemme say what i Dunno.. Lemme watch it first b4 i can comment
Re: Marvel's Defenders Discussion Thread by TheKingIsHere: 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
I have watched the full season 1 and it's bullshit.

I regretted wasting my M B for that crap.

My rating is 3/10 for it
Re: Marvel's Defenders Discussion Thread by TomiSwag(m): 10:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
I have watched the full season 1 and it's bullshit.

I regretted wasting my M B for that crap.

My rating is 3/10 for it

Ahhh!
I disagree o!
the storyline was totally great. Although it was Iron fist's story. But daredevil seems to be the main marvel character for the TV shows.

Jessica Jones wasn't explored enough. that's the only imbalance.

up next is Frank Castle aka The Punisher.

NB: Ghost rider is coming too. very soon.
Re: Marvel's Defenders Discussion Thread by Freethought(m): 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2017
TomiSwag:

Ahhh!
I disagree o!
the storyline was totally great. Although it was Iron fist's story. But daredevil seems to be the main marvel character for the TV shows.

Jessica Jones wasn't explored enough. that's the only imbalance.

up next is Frank Castle aka The Punisher.

NB: Ghost rider is coming too. very soon.

Don't mind the guy.. He obviously doesn't know how to watch film..

As for the imbalance, I quite agree with you about jessica jones.. I really don't knw what she's about

But I like their combo sha

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Movies This Week... / Bbnaija: Mercy Betrayed Me And Broke My Heart’, Esther Makes Shocking Revelation / Striking Resemblance Between Aisha Hinds And Iyabo Obasanjo-bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.