Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,960 members, 7,806,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Reasons Why Tvshows/movies Are Shoving LGBT Down Our Throats. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Reasons Why Tvshows/movies Are Shoving LGBT Down Our Throats. (1503 Views)

Actix: Unlimited Movies, Tvshows And Series Download App / Request For Tvshows/movies / Ghana Movies Are Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Tvshows/movies Are Shoving LGBT Down Our Throats. by reverendfather: 9:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
I mean the sudden upsurge is alarming.
One cannot sit down in peace to watch a movie or even a TV show without having to watch two guys or two girls engaging in disgusting, gut wrenching make out sessions.

The other day I went to visit a sick friend and on my way out I saw his kids watching a movie. lo and behold two girls where displaying a show of affection right before the eyes of these innocent kids. I had to turn the TV off and sent the kids off to go and read their books.

And this madness is gradually creeping into the African movie industries.
And if we could recall that the media(TVshows/movies especially) was a major tool used to project gayism into the minds of everyone as something that is normal and should be embraced. hence the reason why it thrives in the western world today.

And I just don't know why these guys would internationally corrupt almost every movies and shows we see today with this ridiculous lifestyle.

Please guardians/parents should be careful of what these innocent kids watch, because the future of Nigeria and Africa as a whole depends on how well we groom them today.
Re: Reasons Why Tvshows/movies Are Shoving LGBT Down Our Throats. by dingbang(m): 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
Well, no matter how hard you try, you just cannot stop the world from evolving.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Tvshows/movies Are Shoving LGBT Down Our Throats. by kingthreatz: 7:35am On Aug 23, 2017
There is a gay agenda to make homosexuality acceptable. Hollywood is doing a pretty good job in making that happen.
Also there's a no-God agenda too. That's why you rarely see the spiritual factor in movies/shows too

dingbang:
Well, no matter how hard you try, you just cannot stop the world from evolving.
Don't worry your future children will have the opportunity to have sexual intercourse with their dogs. The world will evolve to that extent soon
Re: Reasons Why Tvshows/movies Are Shoving LGBT Down Our Throats. by dingbang(m): 10:07am On Aug 23, 2017
kingthreatz:
There is a gay agenda to make homosexuality acceptable. Hollywood is doing a pretty good job in making that happen.
Also there's a no-God agenda too. That's why you rarely see the spiritual factor in movies/shows too

Don't worry your future children will have the opportunity to have sexual intercourse with their dogs. The world will evolve to that extent soon
lol... E don vex grin

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Tvshows/movies Are Shoving LGBT Down Our Throats. by kingthreatz: 10:49am On Aug 23, 2017
dingbang:
lol... E don vex grin

I swear i no vex
Re: Reasons Why Tvshows/movies Are Shoving LGBT Down Our Throats. by Urchman27(m): 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Complete Season 10 Of Jenifas Diary Or Where I Can Download It? / Watch Over 1000 Digital Satellite Tv Free And Listen To Over 1000 Radio Stations / Tv Sponsorship Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.