Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Even Rats Don’t Want Buhari To Come Back – Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even Rats Don’t Want Buhari To Come Back – Fani-kayode (946 Views)

"Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours / Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra / Okogie, Obasanjo, Fayose — Six People Who Didn’t Want Buhari To Run (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even Rats Don’t Want Buhari To Come Back – Fani-kayode by newsbook: 10:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
A former Aviation Minister and spokesperson, Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Organization, Femi Fani Kayode has stated that even rats in Nigeria don’t want President Muhammadu Buhari back.

The former Minister was responding to Special Assistant to the President, Garba Shehu, who on Tuesday, revealed that Buhari’s office was invaded by rodents.

Fani-Kayode had earlier today given reasons why President Buhari should resign without further delay.

Read more: http://www.newsbook.ng/2017/08/22/even-rats-dont-want-buhari-to-come-back-fani-kayode/
Re: Even Rats Don’t Want Buhari To Come Back – Fani-kayode by Johnolis(m): 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
embarassed
Re: Even Rats Don’t Want Buhari To Come Back – Fani-kayode by sarrki(m): 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2017
Petty dry politics (PDP)

1 Like

Re: Even Rats Don’t Want Buhari To Come Back – Fani-kayode by Tolexander: 10:46pm On Aug 22, 2017
Some times, it is always good to keep shut!
Re: Even Rats Don’t Want Buhari To Come Back – Fani-kayode by Integrityfarms(m): 10:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
Hope it's not a hate speech for calling those rats PRESIDENTIAL RATS

1 Like

Re: Even Rats Don’t Want Buhari To Come Back – Fani-kayode by Integrityfarms(m): 10:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
sarrki:
Petty dry politics (PDP)
Let's charge ffk for hate speech against the rats
Re: Even Rats Don’t Want Buhari To Come Back – Fani-kayode by Presidiotbuhari: 10:56pm On Aug 22, 2017
newsbook:
A former Aviation Minister and spokesperson, Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Organization, Femi Fani Kayode has stated that even rats in Nigeria don’t want President Muhammadu Buhari back.

The former Minister was responding to Special Assistant to the President, Garba Shehu, who on Tuesday, revealed that Buhari’s office was invaded by rodents.

Fani-Kayode had earlier today given reasons why President Buhari should resign without further delay.

Read more: http://www.newsbook.ng/2017/08/22/even-rats-dont-want-buhari-to-come-back-fani-kayode/
FFK don finally burry the Olodo president...hahahahahahahah

4 Likes

Re: Even Rats Don’t Want Buhari To Come Back – Fani-kayode by slivertongue: 10:56pm On Aug 22, 2017
FFK must u comment on every issue

1 Like

Re: Even Rats Don’t Want Buhari To Come Back – Fani-kayode by LesbianBoy(m): 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2017
sarrki:
Petty dry politics (PDP)

Mstcheeew!

1 Like

Re: Even Rats Don’t Want Buhari To Come Back – Fani-kayode by ReubenE(m): 11:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
FFK is very petty and is gradually becoming senile.
Opposition is very good for democracy to thrive, but certainly not the one played by FFK. Sometimes I wonder why he lashes on virtually everything including the ones that demands his silence.

For him to have reacted to the rat story in this manner, it means he believes in the story and that makes him a major shareholder of the stupidity going on in Aso Rock.....
Re: Even Rats Don’t Want Buhari To Come Back – Fani-kayode by Nusooo: 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
I like FFK, but he dey talk too much on irrelevant things. He suppose to b opposing on development degregation of d nation
Re: Even Rats Don’t Want Buhari To Come Back – Fani-kayode by SalamRushdie: 12:17am On Aug 23, 2017
In the bible frogs chased a bad Pharoah away from his office and today Rats have chase another Nigerian Pharoah from office ..Bad leaders shall have no rest

1 Like

Re: Even Rats Don’t Want Buhari To Come Back – Fani-kayode by SalamRushdie: 12:20am On Aug 23, 2017
ReubenE:
Opposition is very good for democracy to thrive, but certainly not the one played by FFK. Sometimes I wonder why he lashes on virtually everything including the ones that demands his silence.

For him to have reacted to the rat story in this manner, it means he believes in the story and that makes him a major shareholder of the stupidity going on in Aso Rock.....

Do you realise the only person synonymous with the word senile right now is Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Even Rats Don’t Want Buhari To Come Back – Fani-kayode by ReubenE(m): 12:27am On Aug 23, 2017
grin
SalamRushdie:

Do you realise the only person synonymous with the word senile right now is Buhari
Re: Even Rats Don’t Want Buhari To Come Back – Fani-kayode by Okoroawusa: 12:43am On Aug 23, 2017
Who is FFK?
Re: Even Rats Don’t Want Buhari To Come Back – Fani-kayode by Cool23(m): 12:50am On Aug 23, 2017
Okoroawusa:
Who is FFK?
one fool like this that has one mental deficiency
Re: Even Rats Don’t Want Buhari To Come Back – Fani-kayode by Okoroawusa: 12:57am On Aug 23, 2017
Cool23:
one fool like this that has one mental deficiency
oooookkkk!

that gutter mouthed guy?

that cocaine sniffer?

that IPOB ass kisser?

abeg,lets talk abt better people.
Re: Even Rats Don’t Want Buhari To Come Back – Fani-kayode by Cool23(m): 12:59am On Aug 23, 2017
Okoroawusa:

oooookkkk!

that gutter mouthed guy?

that cocaine sniffer?

that IPOB ass kisser?

abeg,lets talk abt better people.
my brother it is true but one I always wonder is why people still support biafra and IPob when they know within themselves it is a lost cause
Re: Even Rats Don’t Want Buhari To Come Back – Fani-kayode by Presidiotbuhari: 1:05am On Aug 23, 2017
Smh
ReubenE:

1 Like

Re: Even Rats Don’t Want Buhari To Come Back – Fani-kayode by ReubenE(m): 1:08am On Aug 23, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
Smh
grin
Why insult me for disagreeing with whatever your view is.
Doesn't that make you a bigger mumu than myself?
Re: Even Rats Don’t Want Buhari To Come Back – Fani-kayode by Presidiotbuhari: 1:12am On Aug 23, 2017
Afonja na wetin carry Ipob matta enter here?
Cool23:
my brother it is true but one I always wonder is why people still support biafra and IPob when they know within themselves it is a lost cause

Re: Even Rats Don’t Want Buhari To Come Back – Fani-kayode by Cool23(m): 1:15am On Aug 23, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
Afonja na wetin carry Ipob matta enter here?
at least what I posted made more sense than all the shit u have been typing
Re: Even Rats Don’t Want Buhari To Come Back – Fani-kayode by GMBuhari: 1:41am On Aug 23, 2017
There's more to this statement than meets the eye

It will take high IQ to understand the statement

Resume or resign protest was never a two option protest, it was one option and that is RESIGN the RESUME clause is to hide the real agenda

It's not that Buhari hasn't done anything right, but Buhari remains a threat to the likes of Ffk in the PDP while for the ipoop, Buhari is a giant obstacle

How many people in history have resigned due to rat infestation? My guess is zero to non

They never wanted Buhari to resume, they'll do anything they can to frustrate him to resign

But guess what? Buhari ain't going nowhere
Re: Even Rats Don’t Want Buhari To Come Back – Fani-kayode by feelgoodInc: 1:46am On Aug 23, 2017
Cool23:
at least what I posted made more sense than all the shit u have been typing

Late Yaradua's office was not used from Nov 09 2009 till his death on 5th May 2010 & yetratsdid not prevent GEJ from using it. Sai BABA!View details·

And money was budgeted for that too, and bbc ND aljazeera announced this, rats in aso rock. The same rats that have been spreading lassa fever in aso rock. This is pure lie but if it's the truth then it's a disgrace

Re: Even Rats Don’t Want Buhari To Come Back – Fani-kayode by onatisi(m): 2:14am On Aug 23, 2017
at times it is better to keep silent if one has nothing tangible to say angry angry

(1) (Reply)

. / Lasiec Yet To Paid Ad Hoc Staff / Enemies Of Progress.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.