Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Makeup And Gele Tying Workshop - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Makeup And Gele Tying Workshop (2265 Views)

Get my MAKEUP And GELE TYING Video Tutorials for 3k! / One Day DIY Makeup And Gele Artistry Class In Lagos / Training !!! Make Up *gele Tying *pedicure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Makeup And Gele Tying Workshop by 820q0: 11:34pm On Feb 18, 2010
OjulogeArts World is a beauty school, which offers lessons in Makeup,gele tying,waxing,airbrushing,Bridal Hair making, Nails, Tattoo,cream mixing,saunna facial treatments,etc they are organising a makeup and gele workshop on the 27th of Feb 12.30pm-6pm at B&B Plaza, No5 Ashabi Cole Street, by Mobil Petrol Station, Agidingbi Ikeja,Lagos. I attended the Workshop they organized last year, and it was sooooo much fun! I was impressed, cos we had tea,lunch and had a PASS for 6 extra lessons all for just N5,000. The MD is a Fine Artist by profession and I personally think, it kind of made her stand out, cos she knows a lot about color combinations and mixing, A certificate of attendance was even given to us, and I learnt one of Us that attended the workshops last year even works with the Beauty School now!I think their website is www.ojulogearts.com and email school@ojulogearts.com, but I am not so sure. grin
Re: Makeup And Gele Tying Workshop by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 19, 2010
Re: Makeup And Gele Tying Workshop by 820q0: 9:58pm On Feb 21, 2010
Thanks for your mail. I am a free lance Marketer for Ojulogearts world,as I said ealier visit the website and you will understand more.They have free lance marketters that they pay on commission basis, and that's one of the things I do for them.
Thanks once more.
Re: Makeup And Gele Tying Workshop by Nobody: 6:23am On Feb 22, 2010
Re: Makeup And Gele Tying Workshop by 820q0: 8:42am On Feb 22, 2010
Thanks dear, the website was just changed from www.ojulogemakeovers.com to www.ojulogearts.com, but as at the time I was doing the marketing via Nairaland, I had not got a clarification from the MD if it had been registered or not. Thanks a lot for even reading the discussion and replying to it.

Takia
Re: Makeup And Gele Tying Workshop by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 23, 2010
@820q0, did you say you are freelance marketer? Can you market my services for me? Kindly post your mobile number.

(1) (Reply)

Wearing Aso Ebi In Events: Hate It Or Dig It / Committee Of Friends - What Do You Think Of It? / The Top 11 Places To Eat Amala In Lagos (See Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.