Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network (45853 Views)

Meet Jasmine Harrison, The Youngest Female To Row Solo Across Atlantic Ocean / My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) / This Is Flooded Nkpolu Rumuigbo In Port Harcourt Not Atlantic Ocean. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by shine12: 10:48am On Aug 23, 2017
doublefreez:
We pray that this water doesnt fight back
What water is fighting back bro. smiley smiley grin

There are projects of this magnitude around the world.

2 Likes

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by arsenal33: 10:48am On Aug 23, 2017
Very soon some people from that side will say they built it
Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by shine12: 10:49am On Aug 23, 2017
lollypeezle:
First Bank - Nigeria

GTB - Nigeria

FCMB - Nigeria

Access Bank - Nigeria

KBC - Belgium

DAR AL-HANDASAH (SHAIR AND PARTNERS) - Middle East

ROYAL HASKONING - Netherlands

MZ ARCHITECTS - Lebanon

BNP PARIBAS FORTIS - Europe

DREDGING INTERNATIONAL - Belgium

SOUTH ENERGYX NIGERIA LIMITED - Nigeria

Above listed are the facilitators of this gigantic piece from all works of life. yet we the main beneficiaries are filled with bigotry and tribalism.
We all need each other to grow, we need one another to develop.

Always remember we are first human before we became Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, Christian, Muslim and Atheist. WE ARE ONE.
STOP TRIBALISM, IT SUCKS

1 Like

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by sukkot: 10:49am On Aug 23, 2017
hmmm make i go collect my mansion for there sharp sharp
Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 23, 2017
LikeCool:
I hope that flood won't swallow up this fine city anytime in the future.
With the growing concern of global warming; and the city is located at the mouth of Atlantic Ocean.

It will surely join the marine museum. It is not a matter 'IF' but 'WHEN'.
Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by Originalsly: 10:51am On Aug 23, 2017
Hmmm..... city for the average and above average Nigerian to boast about..... city for the foreigners and local looters to live in.

1 Like

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by Abagworo(m): 10:51am On Aug 23, 2017
Wow! This is world class in the making. This is the idea Amaechi had in greater Port Harcourt presently halted by the Wike government after so much fund has been expended. In future the myopic supporters will cry that South-south is marginalised.

1 Like

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by Ugosample(m): 10:51am On Aug 23, 2017
And some low lives have brought tribalism into this thread, as if their bastard father or their prostitute mother can afford an inch of land there.

Make una continue una tribalism o

Issorai

2 Likes

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by Ugosample(m): 10:52am On Aug 23, 2017
ritababe:

can't you guys just comment without bringing tribal issue, this is not a tribalist thread for God sake.

person no dey enjoy thread again.

Don't mind them
Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by Prince001(m): 10:53am On Aug 23, 2017
How this one is good development? This idiots government building good roads where people hardly uses wowww I don't understand why Nigerians always praise government for the job they suppose to do in 1st place. Normally politicians work for people, the citizen are their employer but not in Naija lol. Lastly What's good development this roads brings to masses? It's only build for their fellow looters and corrupt people killing Naija
Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by simplyhonest(m): 10:54am On Aug 23, 2017
deedeedee1:

What is lovely in this?
if you can't see what is lovely in eko Atlantic City... then, am sorry... I can't help

2 Likes

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by Ugosample(m): 10:54am On Aug 23, 2017
Basic123:
And yIGBO people declaring it no mans land and chestbeat of fake 75% ownership

Even you? ??,

Na wa o shocked

NEVER expected this from u

1 Like

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by Sweetmom: 10:54am On Aug 23, 2017
Hi Seun please is 100 likes button on the Nairaland product roadmap, we need it because of comments like this.

JeetKuneDo:
Let's hope other states including LASG will learn from this instead of building drains with no covers. Road dividers with dirty zebra colors, roads without proper street and traffic lights, roads without sidewalks , roads with no landscaping around.

Pretty sure some governors will be looking at all of these, but instead of attempting to emulate what they're seeing by attracting investors, they'll be busy looting the "federal allocation" handouts they're getting so that they too can buy their own Pearl Tower apartments.

Let me also remind "dem dem" that based on what I've heard from a reliable source, gala sellers won't be allowed there. Just giving y'all a heads up before you scream marginalization when your asses are deported to potor republic

First of all, this is a privately funded project by the Chagoury group and many other investors. Even the LASG isn't involved in the funding. I've told you clowns several times that Lagos doesn't need any nonsense oil money. The state is choked with too many investors willing to invest due to her huge market and strategic location

Secondly, you're from potor republic. You should have added "palm" to it or "epo pupa" . This is the oil they have in that part of the country. Please let's endeavour to always make things clear when posting. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by Bolustical: 10:54am On Aug 23, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
ok

If Calabar and Enugu were given the same opportunity, it would have been better!!

If P.H was also given the same privileges, It would have looked better!!

But thank God that aside Lagos in the west, no other place can boast of producing Millionaires like even Nnewi!!

But guess what, we Igbos have invaded Lagos and turned it's original inhabitants to our sla...ves!! Same thing we would keep doing in other parts f the country, till the promised land we waited for comes to pass, then we vacate like Kings!! cool
Igbos and victim mentality, do you think Eko Atlantic is an FG project?

And even if you were given the same opportunity, is ENUGU any close to the Atlantic Ocean? Do you even know the map of Biafra at all?

As regards Calabar, what did they make of beautifully conceived Tinapa after the tenure of Donald Duke?

Oga, no sane investor will invest that much in the SE because of obvious reasons

6 Likes

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by geronimoedeh1(m): 10:55am On Aug 23, 2017
scholes0:

Me too nko? I am facing the same issues.
The South West is by far the largest consumer market in Nigeria.
In Biafraland , who do I want to be selling okrika cloth and my pirated CD disks to? is it wawa or Imo people who are all average civil servants or Ebonyi people who are as poor as church rats?

What is Nnamdi and co planning to do to keep the more than 20 million Igbos youth that will be heading back to SE occupied? by then, the era of village rallies and shouting "Afonja" all over the street would have been long gone.

Painment...
Not ya business..��
Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by shine12: 10:55am On Aug 23, 2017
ObisonGroup:
Eko Atlantic city,built untop of water,oyibo they try ooo

It's not Oyinbo alone o, I work for Royal HakoningDHV here in the UK and there are people from all works of life here; Botswana, Russia, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Iran Pakistan and of course Oyinbo, British. A Nigerian man is even the boss in their maritime department and they did a lot of work in the dredging design for this project. The are numerous Africans here in our office here in the UK that created models and performed several analysis on this and even more complex ones in Saudi and India.

4 Likes

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by colossus91(m): 10:55am On Aug 23, 2017
flood is the word!, grin
Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by simplyhonest(m): 10:56am On Aug 23, 2017
Prince001:
How this one is good development? This idiots government building good roads where people hardly uses wowww I don't understand why Nigerians always praise government for the job they suppose to do in 1st place. Normally politicians work for people, the citizen are their employer but not in Naija lol. Lastly What's good development this roads brings to masses? It's only build for their fellow looters and corrupt people killing Naija
is it their "fellow looters" that will work in the organizations there?, is it only their "fellow looters" cars that will be driven on these roads? then I guess I proudly belong to the "fellow looters" camp.... try and be happy for once... it costs nothing

1 Like

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by Ugosample(m): 10:57am On Aug 23, 2017
scholes0:

Me too nko? I am facing the same issues.
The South West is by far the largest consumer market in Nigeria.
In Biafraland , who do I want to be selling okrika cloth and my pirated CD disks to? is it wawa or Imo people who are all average civil servants or Ebonyi people who are as poor as church rats?

What is Nnamdi and co planning to do to keep the more than 20 million Igbos youth that will be heading back to SE occupied? by then, the era of village rallies and shouting "Afonja" all over the street would have been long gone.

The SW or just Lagos?

Because I don't see how Ogun, Osun, Ekiti or even Ondo states can have a bigger consumer market than Anambra or Abia

Anyways is it not Nairaland

Anybody can open his mouth and say anything

2 Likes

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by sukkot: 10:57am On Aug 23, 2017
princemillla:
This is lovely..... I have some estate for sale in this beautiful environment.

Call or whatsapp 08136473564 for more details

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by Badonasty(m): 10:58am On Aug 23, 2017
Raydos:
EKO ATLANTIC ROAD NETWORK:

Eko Atlantic City,
a unique, innovative
development, in
a vibrant environment
with 21st Century facilities on the coast of
Lagos has reached
advanced stages in the
first 5 million sq. metres of the project. The city not only boasts of
independent power and
water supply, seamless
communications network but also an extensive
citywide road network. This will be the first of its kind in Lagos and
Nigeria.

The city, which is divided into 8 districts, is
planned for mixed-use with commercial,
residential, entertainment
and leisure activities to
make the city a 24/7 lively environment.

City amenities and services will include an
international school, hospital, and a high
quality shopping mall,
the largest in sub Saharan
Africa.

The city’s road
design and construction
has been built according to world’s best practices with beautifully
paved sidewalks, tree-
lined and streetlights
completed with a stunning ocean view.

Here's Some Photos:

Cc: Lalasticlala , Myndd44 , seun

98% of Nigerians can't stay there
Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 23, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by bams2999(m): 10:59am On Aug 23, 2017
Good development
Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:00am On Aug 23, 2017
0b100100111:

Can imagine how many flat-headed dwarfs will export themselves to come hawk Gala on master piece!

I just wish Biafra is actualized so we can start issuing to them visiting, medical, student and Business Visas so there won't be need for them to start going to Indian South-Africa, Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore.

At least, they would feel abroad when in the rest of Nigeria!

I have the feeling that their region will advance faster than yours should Nigeria goes separate ways.
Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by okedoyinolabisi(f): 11:00am On Aug 23, 2017
doublefreez:
We pray that this water doesnt fight back
my fear too.it will be pointless if you can't be at peace in your house due to flood

1 Like

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by Ugosample(m): 11:00am On Aug 23, 2017
Originalsly:
Hmmm..... city for the average and above average Nigerian to boast about..... city for the foreigners and local looters to live in.

True sha
Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by bestpunterever: 11:01am On Aug 23, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
ok

If Calabar and Enugu were given the same opportunity, it would have been better!!

But thank God that aside Lagos in the west, no other place can boast of producing Millionaires like even Nnewi!!

But guess what, we Igbos have invaded Lagos and turned it's original inhabitants to our sla...ves!! Same thing we would keep doing in other parts f the country, till the promised land we waited for comes to pass, then we vacate like Kings!! cool
true true u b bush boy,
Do you know how many of yur sisters working as prostitutes in lag's brothels?

1 Like

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by sukkot: 11:01am On Aug 23, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
ok

2 Likes

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by catwalq(f): 11:02am On Aug 23, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
ok

You are beyond redemption.. More like a lost cause.
Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by wristbangle: 11:04am On Aug 23, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
ok

Lol. Person whey e know no u go tink say u be one unrepented tribalist true life cheesy

U sabi dey quick look for trouble

1 Like

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by BiafranBushBoy: 11:04am On Aug 23, 2017
bestpunterever:
true true u b bush boy,
Do you know how many of yur sisters working as prostitutes in lag's brothels?

5 of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Handsome Ghanaian Gallant Soldier Dies One Month To Wedding / My Lovely Trip to Jubilee Chalets In Epe Owned By The Lagos State Government / Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.