Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network (45861 Views)

Meet Jasmine Harrison, The Youngest Female To Row Solo Across Atlantic Ocean / My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) / This Is Flooded Nkpolu Rumuigbo In Port Harcourt Not Atlantic Ocean. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:05am On Aug 23, 2017
THIS IS GOOD BUT CLIMATE CHANGE MAY AFFECT THIS AREA IN FUTURE.
Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by deedeedee1: 11:06am On Aug 23, 2017
simplyhonest:

if you can't see what is lovely in eko Atlantic City... then, am sorry... I can't help
No i cant see anything lovely in it.
Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by natznext(m): 11:09am On Aug 23, 2017
Too many brain-dead people on here, with chronic mind disabilities and handicapped foresight!.
Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by wristbangle: 11:11am On Aug 23, 2017
I passed that route yesterday heading to Eko Hotel and my view from Oracle building shows the work is really at fast pace unlike before. The funding of the project is rich and by 2025 with the way it's moving might get completed.

Please who knows the kind of project ongoing at iyana oworon at the base of 3rd mainland bridge? Any answer?
Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by kabawa(m): 11:12am On Aug 23, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
ok

If Calabar and Enugu were given the same opportunity, it would have been better!!

If P.H was also given the same privileges, It would have looked better!!

But thank God that aside Lagos in the west, no other place can boast of producing Millionaires like even Nnewi!!

But guess what, we Igbos have invaded Lagos and turned it's original inhabitants to our sla...ves!! Same thing we would keep doing in other parts f the country, till the promised land we waited for comes to pass, then we vacate like Kings!! cool

Mugu, keep decieving yourself Okay

3 Likes

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by maxiflexy(m): 11:15am On Aug 23, 2017
fantastic, but the international news site like CNN an especially BBC won't report on this. but only the negative and fake ones
Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 23, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
ok

If Calabar and Enugu were given the same opportunity, it would have been better!!

But thank God that aside Lagos in the west, no other place can boast of producing Millionaires like even Nnewi!!

But guess what, we Igbos have invaded Lagos and turned it's original inhabitants to our sla...ves!! Same thing we would keep doing in other parts f the country, till the promised land we waited for comes to pass, then we vacate like Kings!! cool
I don't know about Enugu but which PH are you talking about
Is it the PH that cannot speak out in truth to their leaders
Look at how dy are being deceived by Amaechi and Wike and they are killing themselves upandan.
abeg call better place joor.
Calabar and Akwa ibom I concur bit no more place in South South

1 Like

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:18am On Aug 23, 2017
where is the monorail, the underground fast train , and cable trains... this thing don't look like smart city ... NEXT please
Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by arsenal33: 11:20am On Aug 23, 2017
Ugosample:

The SW or just Lagos?

Because I don't see how Ogun, Osun, Ekiti or even Ondo states can have a bigger consumer market than Anambra or Abia

Anyways is it not Nairaland

Anybody can open his mouth and say anything
cant you see swesterners flocking to that side?

at least we have the head of ndigbo here in ekiti?

2 Likes

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by ODVanguard: 11:22am On Aug 23, 2017
Ugosample:

The SW or just Lagos?

Because I don't see how Ogun, Osun, Ekiti or even Ondo states can have a bigger consumer market than Anambra or Abia

You have to be very ignorant to make such a statement. Every credible data has so far shown that the SW states have the LARGEST consumer markets in the country. It's also the richest and most industrialized. Every single credible data confirms this. While the SE has the lowest. The SE also has the lowest purchasing power (obviously due to their lower population compared to the other regions). The fastest growing states in terms of population are in the SW (Ogun especially). SW cities are at the top of Nigerian cities projected to have the largest consumer markets. I have attached some verifiable data from different sources that prove this. Wake up and smell the coffee bro.

http://www.pulse.ng/bi/strategy/lagos-abuja-kano-ibadan-port-harcourt-five-biggest-consumer-markets-in-nigeria-id6911576.html

http://fraym.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Fraym-Urban-Markets-Index_FINAL-May-2017.pdf

http://blog.euromonitor.com/2016/08/top-10-sub-saharan-cities-consumer-spending-growth-2030.html

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by nickyboduns: 11:22am On Aug 23, 2017
natznext:
Too many brain-dead people on here, with chronic mind disabilities and handicapped foresight!.
when am here thinking of how i will benefit from this great development in our country lot of people are here hating,why cant we just stop hating and see the good in every good thing of life?

1 Like

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by nsidibe140(m): 11:23am On Aug 23, 2017
criminal
Aufbauh:
This is why i don't want to follow the lunatic Cownu to biafraland cheesy

Even if i dey sell gala and lacasera for this road, i go hammer money sharpaly....
Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by maxiflexy(m): 11:26am On Aug 23, 2017
pls anybody got any info on the centenary city Abuja
Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by Kendroid: 11:30am On Aug 23, 2017
We are getting there!! grin
Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by MOSICATED5(m): 11:30am On Aug 23, 2017
I will have a house in this city
Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by Jelal0007(m): 11:31am On Aug 23, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
ok

E don tey wey we know say u creatures are MUMUs. Isn't if funny how u claim high intelligence and yet so full of STUP!D!TY? Lagos state has being a work in progress since 1999 after Tinubu left office. Yet there's no SE state that can boast of 'continuous good governance'. Sullivan Chime left office,despite all his hard work,what has become of Enugu 2day? Even Willie Obiano with all his hardwork is not certain he will win the forthcoming election. Because of the dumb nature of u lot,I won't be surprised if he loses. U're just another example of a chest beating, empty barrel lad. A trait synonymous with u igbos.

4 Likes

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 23, 2017
I love this!
Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by Basic123: 11:37am On Aug 23, 2017
Ugosample:

The SW or just Lagos?

yIGBO ways of thinking.

A:USA is great
yIGBO like thinker:remove newyork and Los angele,USA
is nothing.

A:UK is great
yIGBO Like thinker:Remove london and Manchester
city,UK is nothing.

A:Japan is great
B:yIGBO like thinker:Remove tokyo japan is nothing.

A:southwest is the most industrialized according to
national statistics.
B:yIGBO like thinker:Remove lagos and ogun,southwest
is nothing.

A:yIGBO land is the most industrialized.
yIGBO like thinker:Yes,especially our Anambra.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 23, 2017
Aufbauh:
This is why i don't want to follow the lunatic Cownu to biafraland cheesy

Even if i dey sell gala and lacasera for this road, i go hammer money sharpaly....
Keep deceiving yourself with the promise of window shopping. That project is for the rich and elite, don't go and build your own future
Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by princemillla(m): 11:39am On Aug 23, 2017
Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by Basic123: 11:40am On Aug 23, 2017
Ugosample:

The SW or just Lagos?

yIGBO and Empty chestbeating.

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by moshino(m): 11:45am On Aug 23, 2017
[quote6

[i]First of all, this is a privately funded project by the Chagoury group and many other investors. Even the LASG isn't involved in the funding. I've told you clowns several times that Lagos doesn't need any nonsense oil money. ][/quote]

Do you know how and where the Chagoury family made their wealth? More specifically, are you aware of how much they siphoned from Nigeria, and how?
Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 23, 2017
Abagworo:
Wow! This is world class in the making. This is the idea Amaechi had in greater Port Harcourt presently halted by the Wike government after so much fund has been expended. In future the myopic supporters will cry that South-south is marginalised.

Greater PH wasn't stopped. Progress only slowed down cos of the economic meltdown. And remember it's government funded unlike the this one.
Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by haryorbarmie83(m): 11:50am On Aug 23, 2017
How much will it cost me to acquire a plot of land there?
Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by ninocia18(m): 11:53am On Aug 23, 2017
0b100100111:

Can imagine how many flat-headed dwarfs will export themselves to come hawk Gala on master piece!

I just wish Biafra is actualized so we can start issuing to them visiting, medical, student and Business Visas so there won't be need for them to start going to Indian South-Africa, Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore.

At least, they would feel abroad when in the rest of Nigeria!

I feel like calling a bastard. grin
Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by freshest4live: 11:56am On Aug 23, 2017
Badonasty:

98% of Nigerians can't stay there

But they can work there at least and even do business there.
Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by freshest4live: 11:59am On Aug 23, 2017
deedeedee1:

No i cant see anything lovely in it.
Why?
Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by Basic123: 12:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
ODVanguard:

You have to be very ignorant to make such a statement. Every credible data has so far shown that the SW states have the LARGEST consumer markets in the country. It's also the richest and most industrialized. Every single credible data confirms this. While the SE has the lowest. The SE also has the lowest purchasing power (obviously due to their lower population compared to the other regions). The fastest growing states in terms of population are in the SW (Ogun especially). SW cities are at the top of Nigerian cities projected to have the largest consumer markets. I have attached some verifiable data from different sources that prove this. Wake up and smell the coffee bro.

http://www.pulse.ng/bi/strategy/lagos-abuja-kano-ibadan-port-harcourt-five-biggest-consumer-markets-in-nigeria-id6911576.html

http://fraym.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Fraym-Urban-Markets-Index_FINAL-May-2017.pdf

http://blog.euromonitor.com/2016/08/top-10-sub-saharan-cities-consumer-spending-growth-2030.html

NO BE yIGBO PEOPLE?,na only mouth,IS EITHER THEY REPLY YOU WITH EWEDU PICTURE,ADEMOLA AJAYI PICTURE OR THEY CLAIM THE DATA IS FROM YOUR ANUS.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by wildchild02: 12:01pm On Aug 23, 2017
Woooooow

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION.
Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by DONADAMS(m): 12:02pm On Aug 23, 2017
it's laughable asking if it'll be maintained....what a dumb question...do they think its built for pepper sellers??or petty traders?...the people there can single handedly maintain it if the govt doesn't which I don't think they will

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Handsome Ghanaian Gallant Soldier Dies One Month To Wedding / My Lovely Trip to Jubilee Chalets In Epe Owned By The Lagos State Government / Canada Just Dey Dull Masters Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.