Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki (17381 Views)

Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power / Soldiers Massacre: Reno Omokri Shares Buhari's Throwback Tweet / Vote APC Out In 2019 If .... - Bukola Saraki's Throwback Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by Naijahelm: 7:36am On Aug 23, 2017
Throwback tweet of Senate President, Bukola Saraki in 2014 saying Nigerians should vote APC out if they fail to tackle unemployment, insecurity and improve standard of living from 2015 - 2019.

Source: http://www.naijahelm.com.ng/2017/08/apc-out-if-we-fail-to-tackle.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by madridguy(m): 7:38am On Aug 23, 2017
Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by modsfucker: 7:42am On Aug 23, 2017
The rate at which people lose job between 2015 and now is far higher than the rate at which they get employed.

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 23, 2017
what consign pdp in this case, you have been in power for the past two years. seriously I don't understand this administration

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by optional1(f): 7:45am On Aug 23, 2017
till 2019 vote nah

1 Like

Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by eyeview: 7:46am On Aug 23, 2017
They didnt even come near tackling unemployment. Instead 4.5m people who had jobs lost theirs.
Apc is a curse.

Dont worry, 2019 is almost here

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by zionmade1: 7:47am On Aug 23, 2017
Am not an apc fan but I love being truthful they tried a lot by introducing Npower. They curbed a lot of unemployment issue to an extent

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by mikeweezy(m): 7:48am On Aug 23, 2017
nothing to say am busy with my landlord daughter

1 Like

Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 23, 2017
It is now Obvious that we entered one chance and we must do something starring from the Anambra election

No Election in Anambra State

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by olayinks007(m): 8:03am On Aug 23, 2017
mikeweezy:
nothing to say am busy with my landlord daughter

Lol... U r a bad guy. Even 4rm ur Signature self. So u hate APC gan ni.
And i will report u 2 ur landlord cheesy
Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by Nukualofa: 8:04am On Aug 23, 2017
Oma307:
what consign pdp in this case, you have been in power for the past two years. seriously I don't understand this administration
This one is still a dependant

1 Like

Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by Nukualofa: 8:05am On Aug 23, 2017
Oma307:
This one is still a dependant.

1 Like

Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by Nukualofa: 8:07am On Aug 23, 2017
zionmade1:
Am not an apc fan but I love being truthful they tried a lot by introducing Npower. They curbed a lot of unemployment issue to an extent
How many of your friends do you know that's doing N-power? You were sacked from a company paying you 80k because of FG policy and you got a 30k FG job and you think it's right.

Tell me more about Stockholm Syndrome

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by zionmade1: 8:46am On Aug 23, 2017
Nukualofa:
How many of your friends do you know that's doing N-power? You were sacked from a company paying you 80k because of FG policy and you got a 30k FG job and you think it's right.

FG policies led to several loss of jobs as well as birth of several other jobs. almost every country in the world is crying for lack of jobs, so it's not a unique issue in Nigeria. As I said before I hate Nigeria's system of government but that will not make me blind to some good things they do

5 Likes

Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by Victorjohnbenso: 9:33am On Aug 23, 2017
what is this man saying where was he before in 2013 , is he trying to make another campaign promise again on top of change , somebody should advice him to concentrate on the remaining 1year of their change and go away

1 Like

Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by otitokoroleti: 10:14am On Aug 23, 2017
Bukola Saraki is a fraud like his idiot late dad Olusola Saraki

4 Likes

Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by mikeweezy(m): 12:02pm On Aug 23, 2017
olayinks007:

Lol... U r a bad guy. Even 4rm ur Signature self. So u hate APC gan ni.
And i will report u 2 ur landlord cheesy
lol just a way to reduce my house rent & light bill
Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by Paperwhite(m): 12:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
Not only voting out.I don't know why Nigerians are yet to stone APC as the chieftain John Momoh once charged us.Ndi oshi them.

7 Likes

Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by Okah866(f): 12:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
They played themselves

2 Likes

Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by massinola(m): 12:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
AAAAAA PPPPPPPP CCCCCCC
Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by takenadoh: 12:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
They have failed to do that and many more!
Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by rozayx5(m): 12:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
Nukualofa:

N power set na work

Scheme wet dem dey use thief money

undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by babyfaceafrica: 12:38pm On Aug 23, 2017
Npower ko?...
Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by Bolustical: 12:38pm On Aug 23, 2017
pooo
Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by arsenal33: 12:38pm On Aug 23, 2017
eyeview:
They didnt even come near tackling unemployment. Instead 4.5m people who had jobs lost theirs.
Apc is a curse.

Dont worry, 2019 is almost here

...and who you will vote for?

PDP?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Fight In Anambra Assembly As Factional Speakers Struggle To Take Seat / Buhari Appoints Babagana Kingibe As Special Envoy On Chad, Lake Chad Basin / Edrian Idida Osegie: EFCC Holds Vigil At High Court In Lagos To Arrest Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.