Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,196 members, 7,780,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:41 PM

Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki (17371 Views)

Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power / Soldiers Massacre: Reno Omokri Shares Buhari's Throwback Tweet / Vote APC Out In 2019 If .... - Bukola Saraki's Throwback Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by GeneralOjukwu: 12:39pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ilorin Mesujamba
Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by SABAXY: 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
mikeweezy:
nothing to say am busy with my landlord daughter

Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by MichaelBlake40: 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
mikeweezy:
nothing to say am busy with my landlord daughter
u dry here dey bang abi
Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by YelloweWest: 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
Time to do the needful
Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by omoiyalayi(m): 12:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
APC will hear weh come 2019

Even if they come back to power again it won't come easy

1 Like

Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by Richy4(m): 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
That's why I like technology and anything that involves internet..it does forget.. smiley
Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by Koolking(m): 12:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
...and Vote which party in?

Whichever party Nigerians embrace, it's the same set of politicians. APC should just continue - the devil you know is better than the friend you don't know.

We are thinking of next line of action that would engender the desired change we all yearned for. The people are the harbingers of that change not politicians.
Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by princefaculty(m): 12:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
He has probably fulfilled that in his household. It's pathetic coz I know some gullible Nigerian would have believed him and voted him base on this statement when they actually know that he did little or nothing when he was Kwara state governor.
Just confront him with this same lines now and he'll tell you how the past government impoverished the country as though he was oblivion of it when he was campaigning in 2014. Shame on our bunch of failed shameless politicians
Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
I know sey I no go vote apc and I no wan vote pdp and there is no party that is credible to vote for.

We have truly entered one chance.

1 Like

Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by David160(m): 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2017
And you will surely be voted out
Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by Nbote(m): 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2017
zionmade1:
Am not an apc fan but I love being truthful they tried a lot by introducing Npower. They curbed a lot of unemployment issue to an extent

What's d difference between N-power and You-Win and which is even more reasonable? Paying a teacher 30k for 2yrs and he's back to d labour market or setting him up to b independent?
Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by Bimpe29: 12:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
Saraki is on point.
Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by bolakem01: 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
Nigerians will definitely vote you out by 2019 if things continue this way. To be candid, it has been getting worse for most citizens since the beginning of this APC government. You have made us wiser now, and we will use our power (Voter's card) to do u justice by 2019.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
Naijahelm:
Throwback tweet of Senate President, Bukola Saraki in 2014 saying Nigerians should vote APC out if they fail to tackle unemployment, insecurity and improve standard of living from 2015 - 2019.

Source: http://www.naijahelm.com.ng/2017/08/apc-out-if-we-fail-to-tackle.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

APC isnt creating jobs because they are waiting for oil to rise again.

APC should start the job creation process by taking a loan for transmission, education, and rail infrastructure, as well as removing subsides, and investing heavily in technical education.
Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by Oblang(m): 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
omoiyalayi:
APC will hear weh come 2019

Even if they come back to power again it won't come easy

Good u know they still have a chance....

Nbote:

What's d difference between N-power and You-Win and which is even more reasonable? Paying a teacher 30k for 2yrs and he's back to d labour market or setting him up to b independent?

You-win? How many Nigerians benefited from it?
Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by pezeji(m): 1:02pm On Aug 23, 2017
the only job creation apc brought to benue is the governor emperwering youths with wheel barrow
Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by zionmade1: 1:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
Nbote:

in youwin those who have connection pocket up to 10million that will be enough to pay up to 100 Npower participants who are mostly (80%) unemployed.
Youwin was a good scheme with corruption biting deep into it
Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by Nicolikedat: 2:01pm On Aug 23, 2017
Provide evidence where He(Saraki) said that lipsrsealed
Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by surgical: 2:12pm On Aug 23, 2017
eyeview:
They didnt even come near tackling unemployment. Instead 4.5m people who had jobs lost theirs.
Apc is a curse.

Dont worry, 2019 is almost here
I can bet with you 3.5m of those people will willingly vote for these people, they will come up different silt excuses to explain why it is not their fault, Nigerians like it the hard way,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by Omeokachie: 2:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
Many have been employed...as BMC running riot on Nairaland.

You can start naming them...
Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by mentorken05(m): 2:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
Hypocrites....they are the same,that's what we the youth fail to understand...the earlier we take charge the better..we have to stay true to ourselves..we have to make them take us serious..as a youth,i can't be voicing out against a bad government and then some so called youths will get paid to protest contrary to what I am voicing out whereas the handwriting is on the wall for all to see.
Shalom
Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by Splashme: 4:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
Nukualofa:
How many of your friends do you know that's doing N-power? You were sacked from a company paying you 80k because of FG policy and you got a 30k FG job and you think it's right.

Tell me more about Stockholm Syndrome
Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by UnimkeAk(m): 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
zionmade1:
Am not an apc fan but I love being truthful they tried a lot by introducing Npower. They curbed a lot of unemployment issue to an extent

Is npower employment?
What happens after 2 yrs, wit the standard of living , what will 30k do for u.
After d two, wat skills will u have acquired?

How many persons are in the scheme out of the millions of unemployed persons

Pdp had gis , gis was scraped for npower...

So the Apc hasnt done shiiit. Mr man.

Apc has failed in all ramifications.... Lets be honest.
It isnt even a matter of apc
Saraki and the rests wer once pdp members for years.
Its about our leaders.

Pmb is even the worst..he is a bonafide faiilure , he failed as a dictator,(when the wasnt an opposition) and he has failed once again.

Simple truth..
Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by UnimkeAk(m): 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
Nbote:

You win is even too big..
The gis scheme
Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by remirez07(m): 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2017
madridguy:
that we will do.
Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by zionmade1: 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
UnimkeAk:

Is npower employment?
What happens after 2 yrs, wit the standard of living , what will 30k do for u.
After d two, wat skills will u have acquired?

How many persons are in the scheme out of the millions of unemployed persons

Pdp had gis , gis was scraped for npower...

So the Apc hasnt done shiiit. Mr man.

Apc has failed in all ramifications.... Lets be honest.
It isnt even a matter of apc
Saraki and the rests wer once pdp members for years.
Its about our leaders.

Pmb is even the worst..he is a bonafide faiilure , he failed as a dictator,(when the wasnt an opposition) and he has failed once again.

Simple truth..

If u truly partake in Npower u won't look for a job after two years especially Nagro, Ntax. I know how easy it was for some people to pick up their lives from their state of assignment after NYSC. thats the same for Npower, it's better than doing nothing.
Yes our leaders are failure whether pdp or apc. but Npower is a good scheme
Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by Tecno66: 5:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
Naijahelm:
Throwback tweet of Senate President, Bukola Saraki in 2014 saying Nigerians should vote APC out if they fail to tackle unemployment, insecurity and improve standard of living from 2015 - 2019.

Source: http://www.naijahelm.com.ng/2017/08/apc-out-if-we-fail-to-tackle.html?m=1

Lalasticlala
Abeg make una dey remind them. Them think say we get shallow memory.
Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
Nukualofa:
This one is still a dependant.

Ur reply is baseless
Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
Nukualofa:
This one is still a dependant.

Ur reply is baseless
Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by chiscodedon(m): 6:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
zionmade1:
If I call u I'd!ot now,them go say na hate speech...
Do u know millions that lost there jobs due to bad governance of this apc? And they end up hiring youths with a stipend of 30k and u telling me dem try...try gini
Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by Enoma222(m): 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
APC must leave power they have fail us completely as nigerian ... sadAPC must leave power they have fail us completely as nigerian ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations / President Tinubu Departs Nairobi After AU Meeting (Video, Photos) / How Do Crimes Like Blowing-Up Pipelines Develop The Niger Delta?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.