Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

My Boyfriend And I And His Ex! Please Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend And I And His Ex! Please Help! (918 Views)

Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) / My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! / How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend And I And His Ex! Please Help! by kaybell20: 3:08am On Feb 19, 2010
Okay so me and my boyfriend are having a baby that is due within the next couple of weeks and we have been together about a yr now. He says he loves me and of course I am head over heals for him. Before we got together he was talking to me and one of his exs. He eneded up gettting with me because yes he really did like me and had strong feelings for me but also because he already knew what a relationship was like with her ( she has tried stabbing him and has cheated on him and has slept with 2 of his brothers) He claims they are just better off friends and thats all they will ever be but sometimes I wonder if it is more. My boyfriends father was in the hospital not to long ago and I was there with him until I ended up having to leave for good friends wedding that I was a bridesmaid for. If I was not a bridesmaid I would have never even went because it killed me leaving him at a time like that. Anyways when I got back and met up with him at the hospital after the wedding I was looking at his phone and saw he messaged his sister the night I left and told her to have his ex call or text him cause he needed to talk to her and that he felt bad. ( I dont know if he felt bad because of his father or because they aint talked in a while) and then there was also another message to his sister asking if his ex was going to come up to the hospital. Yes his ex is still best friends with his sister and has been around the family for a few yrs but ya. He knows how I feel about the situation of him and her and I have asked him not to talk to her and he said he wouldnt because he understood how I felt but then I find these messages. I dont know how to confront him about these messages or if I even should because it has been about a month now. I am now on bed rest and he works out of town and it always runs through my head on if he is talking to her or is if she maybe goes over there I just dont knwo what to do or say because I really truely love him. Our baby was not a mistake like most would think we were trying I just dont know how to get it across to him how I feel. Please help!
Re: My Boyfriend And I And His Ex! Please Help! by sophy09: 6:12am On Feb 19, 2010
Case of the ex
Re: My Boyfriend And I And His Ex! Please Help! by monami2(f): 6:25am On Feb 19, 2010
Were u a pregnant bride's maid?

I know there is nothing like trust but u don't have to let these thing border u now cos of ur condition. Just relax urself and try as much as possible to tell him u don't want that kind of friendship (i know how it feels- i don't feel comfortable with ex around too). Talk to him politely, u know him and u know when he's in a good mood. Start with how much u love him and that the Dr said ur BP is high and asked u to talk to him to clear things and its all for the baby's sake.

Was the ex and her sister friends before they started dating?

Try to make the sister ur friend or if he has another sister or brother make them ur friend so u can also get updates on him till the nut is tired then u don't have to worry anymore cos men are meant to cheat just play ur part at home and play it well.
Re: My Boyfriend And I And His Ex! Please Help! by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 19, 2010
Why are you having a baby for your BF

If he loves you so much why cant he just make an honest woman out of you. I suppose you think having an illegitimate child is somehow ok if it's for your BF. Well that's just wrong! undecided
Re: My Boyfriend And I And His Ex! Please Help! by Enockia(m): 10:40am On Feb 19, 2010
just av ur baby then take everythin easy
Re: My Boyfriend And I And His Ex! Please Help! by Kgdavid(m): 10:42am On Feb 19, 2010
Ujujoan:

If he loves you so much why cant he just make an honest woman out of you. I suppose you think having an illegitimate child is somehow ok if it's for your BF. Well that's just wrong! undecided

tell dem
Re: My Boyfriend And I And His Ex! Please Help! by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 19, 2010
mon-ami:

Were u a pregnant bride's maid?

I know there is nothing like trust but u don't have to let these thing border u now cos of your condition. Just relax urself and try as much as possible to tell him u don't want that kind of friendship (i know how it feels- i don't feel comfortable with ex around too). Talk to him politely, u know him and u know when he's in a good mood. Start with how much u love him and that the Dr said your BP is high and asked u to talk to him to clear things and its all for the baby's sake.

Was the ex and her sister friends before they started dating?

Try to make the sister your friend or if he has another sister or brother make them your friend so u can also get updates on him till the nut is tired then u don't have to worry anymore cos men are meant to cheat just play your part at home and play it well.
Wanted to ask as well.I like your advice,very matured
Ujujoan:

I dont think she has problem with that and has nos complained that the guy is denying his reponsibility.

If he loves you so much why cant he just make an honest woman out of you. I suppose you think having  an illegitimate child is somehow ok if it's for your BF. Well that's just wrong!  undecided

i dont think she has problem with that and she has not complained that the guy is denying his responsibility
Re: My Boyfriend And I And His Ex! Please Help! by r231(m): 11:59am On Feb 19, 2010
is he planning on marrying you or you guys don't talk about marriage
Re: My Boyfriend And I And His Ex! Please Help! by Basildon1(m): 12:41pm On Feb 19, 2010
Ujujoan:

Well said, Proper Wrong!!!

I dont get this bit though,
Yes his ex is still best friends with his sister and has been around the family for a few yrs but ya

( she has tried stabbing him and has cheated on him and has slept with 2 of his brothers)

?
Re: My Boyfriend And I And His Ex! Please Help! by freecocoa(f): 4:49pm On Feb 19, 2010
hmmm
Re: My Boyfriend And I And His Ex! Please Help! by kaybell20: 1:23am On Feb 20, 2010
I am not having this baby for my boyfriend we agreed on having this baby together. We want our son! And yes we have talked about marriage and we are supposed to do it this summer. We were going to do it before the baby got here but because of insurance reasons we decided to wait. I dont know if it is just the pregnancy that is making me feel this way or not I really am not sure cause I never felt this I guess "jealous" before.
Re: My Boyfriend And I And His Ex! Please Help! by Amigoz(f): 8:33am On Feb 20, 2010
Yeah ur hormone is probably all ova the place undecided u know wot they say about idle mind . . . undecided

Regardless though . . . . 3 is a definitely a crowd (the ex)

You have a baby on the way, a wedding to organise . . . . put all your energy in that and be happy cool

(1) (Reply)

Which Of The Two Men Should I Marry? / Men,Would you pay for a wife? Women,Would you accept to be bought? / Pity Or Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.