Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,169 members, 7,807,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Unwanted Torment Of Unwanted Fear - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unwanted Torment Of Unwanted Fear (355 Views)

Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. / Why Did God Send Evil Spirit To Torment King Saul? / The Wages Of Sin Is Not Eternal Torment 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unwanted Torment Of Unwanted Fear by Chuks4prince(m): 8:23am On Aug 23, 2017
Center verse: Genesis 20:11(NIV) Abraham replied "I say to myself,' There is surely no fear of God in this place,and they will kill me because of my wife. TEXT:GENESIS 20:9-18. The word FEAR is an acronym of the statement False Evidence Appearing Real. A classical demonstration of this is a tale of a woman who lavished her moment crying carelessly by the way side. A man who was touched for her situation met her and asked her the reason of her distress. She complained" I was just thinking that may be one day I would get married. We would latter have a beautiful baby girl. Then one day,this child and I would go for a strolling along the street, and my dear daughter would run into the street, hit by a vehicle and give up the ghost" It is ridiculous! That is the same thing to what we do sometimes. Abraham who was crowned as the father of faith, had his package of unwanted fear. He showed this a few times. One of those moment was when he moved over from Mamre to Gerar,Philistines city. Abimelech,king of Gerar took Serah,the wife of Abraham because Abraham told him that Sarah was his sister. Abimelech king of Gerar confronted Abraham with his sin of deception after God warned him in a dream. Although Abraham was trying to prove his action to Abimelech that Sarah was both his half-sister and wife,the actual cause of his deception was fear: unwanted fear. In his own acceptance, "because I thought, surely the fear of God is not in this place; and they will kill me for the sake of my wife." Abraham had walked with God for a longer time which would have given him the confidence while in Gerar that God will protect him. But how anaemic the strongest of us can be when fear occupies our heart. Abimelech's instant obedience and sufficient gifts to Abraham whom he knew as a prophet demonstrated his fear of God and reverence for Abraham. In that reason, God caused Abraham to intercede for him and cancelled the barrenness that was deposited for his household. When fear present itself, don't consult Man's thought. Always remember what God declares in his word concerning your situation and go ahead. Further Bible verse: Proverbs 16:6. Source:http://christiangospelng..com.ng/2017/08/unwanted-torment-of-unwanted-fear.html Labels: NIV, KJV, Bible verses.
Re: Unwanted Torment Of Unwanted Fear by Chuks4prince(m): 8:25am On Aug 23, 2017
Chuks4prince:
Center verse: Genesis 20:11(NIV) Abraham replied "I say to myself,' There is surely no fear of God in this place,and they will kill me because of my wife. TEXT:GENESIS 20:9-18. The word FEAR is an acronym of the statement False Evidence Appearing Real. A classical demonstration of this is a tale of a woman who lavished her moment crying carelessly by the way side. A man who was touched for her situation met her and asked her the reason of her distress. She complained" I was just thinking that may be one day I would get married. We would latter have a beautiful baby girl. Then one day,this child and I would go for a strolling along the street, and my dear daughter would run into the street, hit by a vehicle and give up the ghost" It is ridiculous! That is the same thing to what we do sometimes. Abraham who was crowned as the father of faith, had his package of unwanted fear. He showed this a few times. One of those moment was when he moved over from Mamre to Gerar,Philistines city. Abimelech,king of Gerar took Serah,the wife of Abraham because Abraham told him that Sarah was his sister. Abimelech king of Gerar confronted Abraham with his sin of deception after God warned him in a dream. Although Abraham was trying to prove his action to Abimelech that Sarah was both his half-sister and wife,the actual cause of his deception was fear: unwanted fear. In his own acceptance, "because I thought, surely the fear of God is not in this place; and they will kill me for the sake of my wife." Abraham had walked with God for a longer time which would have given him the confidence while in Gerar that God will protect him. But how anaemic the strongest of us can be when fear occupies our heart. Abimelech's instant obedience and sufficient gifts to Abraham whom he knew as a prophet demonstrated his fear of God and reverence for Abraham. In that reason, God caused Abraham to intercede for him and cancelled the barrenness that was deposited for his household. When fear present itself, don't consult Man's thought. Always remember what God declares in his word concerning your situation and go ahead. Further Bible verse: Proverbs 16:6. Source:http://christiangospelng..com.ng/2017/08/unwanted-torment-of-unwanted-fear.html Labels: NIV, KJV, Bible verses.
" When you are confronted with fear,read it in full:False Evidence Appearing Real"
Re: Unwanted Torment Of Unwanted Fear by Chuks4prince(m): 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
Chuks4prince:
"Be watchful, be diligent,be holy for the coming of the Lord draws near! The events flow transpiring in the world's history indicates its approach. The " signs of the times " are pregnant with profound and solemn significance.... under all circumstances looking up and watching for our Lord's appearing. "( Anon)
Re: Unwanted Torment Of Unwanted Fear by bloodofthelamb(m): 2:01pm On Aug 23, 2017
THE BEAUTIFUL THING ABOUT CHRIST JESUS IS THAT HE KEEPS NO RECORD OF OUR MISTAKES..IF YOU STUDY THE LIFE OF FATHER ABRAHAM, YOU WILL FIND OUT THAT HE MADE SOME FAITHLESS MISTAKES AND YET THE NEW TESTAMENT GOSPEL DECLARES HIM AS THE FATHER OF FAITH...GLORY TO JESUS ALWAYS! HIS GRACE IS GREATER THAN OUR MISTAKES..HALLELUYAH!
Re: Unwanted Torment Of Unwanted Fear by Chuks4prince(m): 3:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
THE BEAUTIFUL THING ABOUT CHRIST JESUS IS THAT HE KEEPS NO RECORD OF OUR MISTAKES..IF YOU STUDY THE LIFE OF FATHER ABRAHAM, YOU WILL FIND OUT THAT HE MADE SOME FAITHLESS MISTAKES AND YET THE NEW TESTAMENT GOSPEL DECLARES HIM AS THE FATHER OF FAITH...GLORY TO JESUS ALWAYS! HIS GRACE IS GREATER THAN OUR MISTAKES..HALLELUYAH!
" The most awful sight for the impenitent in the day of judgement will be the face of the Lord Jesus Christ.... As oil when set on fire blazes with great force,so the meek and loving Jesus, when finally rejected,will exhibit a wrath more terrible than death"(Charles Surgeon)
Re: Unwanted Torment Of Unwanted Fear by Chuks4prince(m): 6:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
Chuks4prince:
"Believe the imminent return of Christ strongly, think of it frequently, between now and then prepare for it diligently, make good use of it fruitfully, to all holy conversation and godliness, yea,to get oil not into your lamps only,but vessels,--- grace in your heart"(Thomas Manton)

(1) (Reply)

Is Peter Supreme Among The Apostles? / Don't Be A Quitter [A Must Read] / Doctrinal hugger-mugger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.