Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,061 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" (36947 Views)

Native Doctor Storms His Bank To Demand Access To His Money (pics/video) / Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women / Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by EdozieRichard: 8:29am On Aug 23, 2017
Billionaire, Wale Adenuga's son, Paddy, took to his twitter handle to say that it's indeed nice to have rich parents but that the money is his father's and not hi own money. Rumors has been flying around that he fell out with his father which prompted his relocation to the UK.

Read more: http://www.edozierichardsblog.com/2017/08/mike-adenugas-son-paddy-says-its-nice.html

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by boboLIL(m): 8:32am On Aug 23, 2017
nice one if true...

18 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 23, 2017
Paddy is unlike his father. A spoilt brat disoriented by surplusity.

He has never known what it feels like to not have.

Here he is, running his mouth as if he knows what it is like to start from ground zero.

128 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by Partnerbiz3: 8:38am On Aug 23, 2017
Rubbish..
The father's name alone can open offices for him.
These guys don't just understand how these things work.

Just like 2 days ago. Teju babyface said he wasted 10 years as a comedian forgetting that it was that comedy that brought him to limelight thus paving way for other deals.

SEE BELOW FOR DATA.

SEE TESTIMONIES TOO..

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:12am On Aug 23, 2017
but u use ur fathers money to invest shey

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by KevMitnick: 9:16am On Aug 23, 2017
Nice one bro, but you were born into a privileged and enabling environment with influence and affluence. Even if your work is doing nothing, you'll still make your money.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by morscino: 9:18am On Aug 23, 2017
Thats just d fact...u would never have a say of your own...

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by tyson98: 9:53am On Aug 23, 2017
Msschew make he come start from ikenne where I grew up and public schools wey I go

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by Faseyi17: 10:28am On Aug 23, 2017
Wht is he saying. So he dey tell me say he nvr get some share or privilege 4rm is dad wealth? Keep deceiving urslf.

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by Nenejeje(f): 11:03am On Aug 23, 2017
so much resemblance

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by jordyspices: 11:17am On Aug 23, 2017
Abeg leave dat thing very soon u go turn to prodigal son cry

2 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by lordnaruto: 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
He's right thou, i like the fact that he recognizes the fact that its nice indeed to come from a rich background, just that he's not relaxing coz of his father's money.
His father's money, must have given him the best education, upbringing and privileges, must have created the soft platform for him, now the extent of his flight is left to him.
Kudos bro, thats the spirit,
I wonder y u guys are hating, calling him a spoilt brat and all, ees eet your father's money/name

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 23, 2017
Diz Guy haven't tasted poverty in his entire life...
coz if he has, he'll be willing as hell neva to have a second taste even if it means succeeding his father and his wealth

7 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by ugleenerd: 12:20pm On Aug 23, 2017
my frnd

wi u kip kwayet...

wah do u kn ...
Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by kindnyce(m): 12:20pm On Aug 23, 2017
Good remarks.
But then,what affects the left eye affects the right eye
Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by Mememan: 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
Oniro

U don chop taya
Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
Paddy is very rude and very quick to anger, i know him personally and he knows me too

Having rich parent(s) is a successful boost and it makes your life race lot easier

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by nNEOo(m): 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
Shot up we know what you think we don't know grin
Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by apesinola001: 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
Na lie.
Abeg shift
Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by Bolustical: 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
If he is on good term with his Dad, he would not have said that coz as the Dad ages he would definitely need to fill a gap.

I can't imagine Dangote's daughters saying this.

But all the way, it's his choice

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by Sharon6(f): 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
True talk!

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by lilmax(m): 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
now this is one mentality I like cool

3 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by fk001(m): 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
Mike Adenuga is his father not Wale Adenuga of super story

6 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by davodyguy: 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
nice one.

Tell this to gold digging ladies, who think they can marry billionaire sons and become rich.

I'm not sure any of my old man's wealth is related to where I am thus far, even though the man made it big time.

In life, you have to hustle for yourself, so even your parents wouldn't talk you down when normal issues arise

Like Tope Alabi would say "Agbo ju le ogun, fi ara re fun o shi taa'

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by rozayx5(m): 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
He said the truth though

Many kids of rich men who are broke

And depend on handouts
Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by LexngtonSteele: 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
"95% of Nairaland feminists would pounce on this guy even if he doesn't make a move"

Mother Theresa 1952 - 2005

17 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by RichiB(m): 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
For your mind,you just can't wait for the old man to fall . cool.
Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by YelloweWest: 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
Good head on your shoulders.

Adenuga raised you well.

Your father's money is not yours. I like that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by pendragon35(m): 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
true talk shal..But the dude lack common sense if actually he can openly come out to voice such shit;not knowing how the poor suffer....akpaka
Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by davodyguy: 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
fk001:
Mike Adenuga is his father not Wale Adenuga of super story

True
Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by medolab90(m): 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
Smh the rich also cry
Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by motun2017(f): 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
tyson98:
Msschew make he come start from ikenne where I grew up and public schools wey I go
mayflower?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? / Dangote, Tony Elumelu And Otedola At An Event / CBN Grants Providus Bank Licence To Operate As A Commercial Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.