Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) (35948 Views)

Lady Finds Love At Filling Station, Thanks The Government (Video) / Man Who Makes A Fortune Selling Crayfish In Abuja Recently Got Married(Photos) / Lady Finds Love Potion In The House Of Her Prospective Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by femiranking28(m): 9:17am On Aug 23, 2017
As shared on Facebook. By the lady

I use to see posts and gist now am a victim�☺�........
So lemme give u d real gist....
It all started with a "hey" on dis very platform "facebook" .... Was reluctant at first cos if u know me on Facebook u will know am not a fan of fb messenger (Whatsapp only!!!)... So one day I decided to reply all my fb messenger messages cos people don complain tire�both dose DAT called me snob, fast forward to my replies to dis young beautiful soul aka bae of life..... From hey to friends, from friends, feelings got developed from there love set in and here we are about to get married... A very big thank u to GOD AND MAC ZUCKERBERG Wu made dis possible..... LADIES FACEBOOK LOVE IS REALL!!!!
Note!!! There are still plenty nice young men around go for it give it a try sincerely(NO FORMING OR SLAYING) just be u and God will give u ur own.... Ayam d happiest lady on planet earth... God I can Neva thank u enough for dis most priceless gift u have given me, I promise I won't let u down..
So ladies once again think before you ignore that Dm.

Mod pls move this to the promise land

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by taylor88(m): 9:17am On Aug 23, 2017
and they will be forming nonsense here

asked a gal out here the other day she said she doesn't date faceless men wen clearly my pix is on profile

hv to recheck my pix again if actually my head is somewhere attached to my neck

skull is expensive

191 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by Blackhawk01: 9:20am On Aug 23, 2017
Oya, let the PMs roll in. cool cool kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 23, 2017
Not a big deal, people find love on nairaland on daily basics, and nairalanders get married to each other and will keep getting married to each other, for the fact that they dont come online to announce it, dont mean its not happening, so once again, its not a big deal.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:38am On Aug 23, 2017
only a very deluded person would think that ALL men contacting you on social media are wrong/fraudster etc
this is an avenue (like many others) to meet people, and there is nothing wrong with it.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 23, 2017
The odds in finding someone on social media are high. Not this era where most of the guys who say "Hey" to ladies are sex-starved with nothing to write home about their manners. 1 out of 10 guys on social media is sane enough to have a meaningful discourse with.

Abeg, you're just lucky to have found one serious one. Save the advice for who needs it.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 23, 2017
kimbraa:
The odds in finding someone on social media are high. Not this era where most of the guys who say "Hey" to ladies are sex-starved with nothing to write home about their manners.

Abeg, you're just lucky to have found one serious one. Save the advice for who needs it.
ITS a lie, the odds on finding husband on social media is very low, according to bet9ja, its 1.12odd. "IF a lady portrays herself online as a bitchhh and she uploads pics that reveals sensitive parts of her body online , then 99% of guys that dm her will want to fork her pvssy. "But when a lady behaves well and post descent photoes online and she contributes intelligenty to topics, then 99% of guys that dms her will want to know her better and go into a relationship with her that might lead to marriage. "it all depends on online personality.

122 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 23, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
ITS a lie, the odds on finding husband on social media is very low, according to bet9ja, its 1.12odd. "IF a lady portrays herself online as a bitchhh and she uploads pics that reveals sensitive parts of her body online , then 99% of guys that dm her will want to fork her pvssy. "But when a lady behaves well and post descent photoes online and she contributes intelligenty to topics, then 99% of guys that dms her will want to know her better and go into a relationship with her that might lead to marriage. "it all depends on online personality.
Like I stated earlier, and I'll still state that again; the odds are very high. No matter the personality behind a moniker on social media, you'll end up getting all sort of DMs.

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 23, 2017
kimbraa:
Like I stated earlier, and I'll still state that again; the odds are very high. No matter the personality behind a moniker on social media, you'll end up getting all sort of DMs.
well it depends on the ones you reply. "itsjude whats ur say in this matter?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 23, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Now you're saying it depends on the ones you reply. How will you know when there are more of the unserious ones to the serious ones?. Abeg, it's best one respects herself than to bring insult to oneself.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 23, 2017
kimbraa:
Now you're saying it depends on the ones you reply. How will you know when there are more of the unserious ones to the serious ones?. Abeg, it's best one respects herself than to bring insult to oneself.
well like i said earlier, personality matters. "you dnt just reply dms from strangers, you reply the ones from friends with respectful personality.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 23, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
connection bro, if you meet som1 and u guys connect, even if its via words on beach sand, love will rise

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by Shol3(f): 10:14am On Aug 23, 2017
Cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 23, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
well like i said earlier, personality matters. "you dnt just reply dms from strangers, you reply the ones from friends with respectful personality.
They were strangers when she accepted his friend's request. Most of the people you encounter on social media are shams. Do you know people assume personalities they're really not?. Leave this talk abeg. grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 23, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
but the girl ugly ooooo i think the guy was looking for easy lay and since he has few choices maybe she come nice join he decided to marry her, nobody will send a girl with that face request hoping to date her spits

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 23, 2017
itzjude:
connection bro, if you meet som1 and u guys connect, even if its via words on beach sand, love will rise
hmmmm i think you are 100% right. "as in very true. "its true you can meet a lady and the both of you can just connect even without much friendship.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 23, 2017
No big deal here but truth be told the girl is really ugly

I still remember 1 papa that said if you find love on fb be prepared to divorce on YouTube or 1 nonsense like that

I hope they won't come to start disturbing us with how he is a woman beater and what not

#Look before you leap

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 10:31am On Aug 23, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 23, 2017
itzjude:
but the girl ugly ooooo i think the guy was looking for easy lay and since he has few choices maybe she come nice join he decided to marry her, nobody will send a girl with that face request hoping to date her spits
lol the girl looks like last year miss nairaland winner.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 23, 2017
Evaberry:
No big deal here but truth be told the girl is really ugly
where is your own picture?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 10:34am On Aug 23, 2017
Nothing like think before ignoring DM. Some people have gotten killed by social media hookups. Some raped, some kidnapped.
When their story makes front page, few people would condemn the culprit, majority will tag the girl slay queen that went for FB runs.

One got sexually harassed by a social media activist she went on a date with and she was the one that got blamed.

With the kind of sick comments I read here from guys, I won't blame any girl that decides not to take the risk at all.

Congrats to them.
She met one sane one.

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 10:35am On Aug 23, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Not a big deal, people find love on nairaland on a daily basics, and nairalanders get married to each other and will keep getting married to each other, for the fact that they dont come online to announce it, dont mean its not happening, so once again, its not a big deal.
Twale Baba,nice post

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by thestevens: 11:47am On Aug 23, 2017
mark nsukka bread well-done sir.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by rossyc(f): 11:47am On Aug 23, 2017
Congrats to her. She met a reasonable one, not the guys looking for one to prey on.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 12:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
I remember finding love on Badoo and the next morning when i woke up I discovered she 'borrowed' my perfumes, t-shirts, boxers, remote controls, socks, my wallet(with 12k inside and all my cards), nokia phone and 1 row of menthol cigarettes. Truly love is a beautiful thing angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by rozayx5(m): 12:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
kimbraa:
The odds in finding someone on social media are high. Not this era where most of the guys who say "Hey" to ladies are sex-starved with nothing to write home about their manners. 1 out of 10 guys on social media is sane enough to have a meaningful discourse with.

Change your cliques

Seems your surrounded by zex starved people

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by KayDEAN(m): 12:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
True Talk
MrBrownJay1:
only a very deluded person would think that ALL men contacting you on social media are wrong/fraudster etc
this is an avenue (like many others) to meet people, and there is nothing wrong with it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by Okah866(f): 12:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
No time o
Re: Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) by AmandaLuv(f): 12:12pm On Aug 23, 2017
Good for u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Never Add Womanizing To Your Hustle, It Delays Your Breakthrough - Pretty Slay Q / Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online / Should I Still Contact Her??.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.