Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari (26814 Views)

I Will Rather Give Fulani Free Land In Igbo Land Than To Allow Biafra To Go - Jo / 'Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon' - Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Beg Buhari / Please Deliver Us From Akeredolu, Ondo Youths Beg Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by jpphilips(m): 10:13am On Aug 23, 2017
Yyeske:
Someone please educate these kids and piglets that we don't have a referendum clause in our constitution and the president does not even have the power to issue such to any group.

I tire ooo!! when did Nigeria get infected with so many demented individuals? Unconstitutional referendum is not recognised anywhere in the world.

1 Like

Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by Yyeske(m): 10:15am On Aug 23, 2017
DocHMD:

What do you really want with IPOB? They have made their stance crystal clear, where do you stand?
Akiko n'egwu, nobody can give you referendum as it stands now in present day Nigeria.
Insert referendum into the constitution and demand for it legally
Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by deedeedee1: 10:16am On Aug 23, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Nwanne, Ogadimma. They cant eat their cake and have it. We love them and tried to make them reason with us to make Nigeria the better place like it ought to be. But they chose to always make the north rule since they support that side.

I dont blame them tho, Its never easy to convince a monkey that strawberry is sweeter than banana.
Now i get you. You are and angry bitter that gej lost the 2015 election.
Eyah pele

1 Like

Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by ofai: 10:16am On Aug 23, 2017
DocHMD:

What do you really want with IPOB? They have made their stance crystal clear, where do you stand?

Don't mind the buffoon. He sounds defeated.

2 Likes

Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by Yyeske(m): 10:22am On Aug 23, 2017
Kazim88:

Don't you want peace in Nigeria... Nigeria would still be receiving oil revenue.

What are you fighting for.. To keep Igbos...
Put the referendum into the constitution and demand for it, you can't visit me and demand for fried rice and chicken when I only have garri. Do you expect me to go steal it just to make you happy? Find a way of putting the referendum in the constitution and you are good to go

1 Like

Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by Yyeske(m): 10:25am On Aug 23, 2017
ofai:

Don't mind the buffoon. He sounds defeated.
What move have YOU, Nnamdi kanu chief pig and IPOB done about this referendum, I don't mean online ranting.
No insults please

1 Like

Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by jejemanito: 10:25am On Aug 23, 2017
jpphilips:
Allow? how? is buhari an emperor or King to allow or disallow referendum? what kinda illiterates do we have in our social media space?
The constitution made no provision for any damn referendum, buhari only swore an oath to protect and defend the constitution as it is, buhari is not your problem your constitution is;
Kanu may not have read the constitution in details before starting his London madness, is it our fault that he is ignorant of the workings of the republic? Why should a tout have an opinion on our national unity when he has no clue how it operates?
So what are their options? Can't there be a way out? No loophole within the constitution at all?

No vex say I bombard you like this

I'm just tired of being buried in ignorance

Cc Yyeske
Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by Kazim88: 10:25am On Aug 23, 2017
DocHMD:

Don't be deceived... the reason why Yerima is rooting for referendum is this.

Come Oct 1st, they would be violence against the Igbos in the north... it is inevitable.

Not because of Yerima Shettima quit notice but because the North are tired of the insult from the south... especially the "parasite " insult.. they want to appease their anger as usual with the blood of southerners.

But Yerima and Co would be held 100% responsible for any of such action... Their infamous declaration is a serious indictment to a point that he can't even withdraw it... he is no more in control... he has tried to push the blame to Kanu but nobody bought it... they are trying to arrest kanu to pacify the Mob, it's not possible...

So Biafrans should be aware and be on guard...

1 Like

Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by DocHMD: 10:26am On Aug 23, 2017
Yyeske:
[s]Akiko n'egwu, nobody can give you referendum as it stands now in present day Nigeria.
Insert referendum into the constitution and demand for it legally[/s]

Zombierudeen mongrel alias 'I am Igbo but hate Biafra' numbskull. It is Akuko n'egwu, moreover I know that hitting your skull on the ground severally have made it difficult for you to realise that the Scots didn't need referendum to be inserted in British law to have one.

As long as there is no part of the constitution that says 'referendum is illegal' it remains Legal by the doctrine of neccesity but I don't expect buffoonized mor0ns like you to get the drift. I really don't. grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by Kazim88: 10:31am On Aug 23, 2017
Which constitution? 1999 constitution that military gave us... That could be re written. that must be replace...

Oga, very soon you people would be begging to break Nigeria as usual.... When Osibanjo become your President

Anyways.... Send you grievances to Arewa Youths...
Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by ofai: 10:33am On Aug 23, 2017
Yyeske:
What move have YOU, Nnamdi kanu chief pig and IPOB done about this referendum, I don't mean online ranting.
No insults please

You keep begging for my attention. Pls, I tried to avoid tearing you apart due to advice that I get, but you keep wagging for it. Indeed your father Should have worn a condom with all due respect. I really feel for him.

You feel so so defeated by kanu's and IPOB remarkable impact. Don't keep crying to me, am not responsible for your misfortune.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by Kazim88: 10:36am On Aug 23, 2017
hmmm
doctrine of neccesity

same that made GEJ acting president.....

You are absolutely correct...

maybe until Nigeria becomes hot.... I think it is still cool.... some zombie still believe Buhari would use the invisible military to attack the whole south to submission.
Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by EmekaBlue(m): 10:36am On Aug 23, 2017
deedeedee1:

Now i get you. You are and angry bitter that gej lost the 2015 election.
Eyah pele
GEJ isn't igbo....hope u know that?! Dont get it twisted. I will like to see if the hausa peeps will rent the houses in the south west when igbos are gone with the south-south

Me personally,dont just like that northern born to rule mentality

2 Likes

Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by Yyeske(m): 10:37am On Aug 23, 2017
jejemanito:
So what are their options? Can't there be a way out? No loophole within the constitution at all?

No vex say I bombard you like this

I'm just tired of being buried in ignorance

Cc Yyeske
There is an alternative to avoid a war...

Recall all senators and reps from Abuja
INEC organizes election and only those sympathetic to the referendum clause and Biafra elected back.
They simply lobby their colleagues from the Middle belt, SS and SW.
A majority is formed and a motion is passed
A yes to the motion is passed into law
It is ratified by 2/3 of all states house of assemblies and it's passed into law.
Your senators and reps then demand a date for your referendum.
Quebec, Scotland, Catalonia etc all did that so why must this be different?

3 Likes

Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by Kazim88: 10:37am On Aug 23, 2017
DocHMD:

Zombierudeen mongrel alias 'I am Igbo but hate Biafra' numbskull. It is Akuko n'egwu, moreover I know that hitting your skull on the ground severally have made it difficult for you to realise that the Scots didn't need referendum to be inserted in British law to have one.

As long as there is no part of the constitution that says 'referendum is illegal' it remains Legal by the doctrine of neccesity but I don't expect buffoonized mor0ns like you to get the drift. I really don't. grin

hmmm
doctrine of neccesity
same that made GEJ acting president.....
You are absolutely correct...
maybe until Nigeria becomes hot.... I think it is still cool.... some zombie still believe Buhari would use the invisible military to attack the whole south to submission

1 Like

Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by Yyeske(m): 10:39am On Aug 23, 2017
DocHMD:

You that is more Igbo than your ancestors go get the referendum sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by Yyeske(m): 10:42am On Aug 23, 2017
ofai:

You keep begging for my attention. Pls, I tried to avoid tearing you apart due to advice that I get, but you keep wagging for it. Indeed your father Should have worn a condom with all due respect. I really feel for him.

You feel so so defeated by kanu's and IPOB remarkable impact. Don't keep crying to me, am not responsible for your misfortune.
You know you are too small for me, I'll allow this pass because of advice from other forumites
Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by jejemanito: 10:44am On Aug 23, 2017
Yyeske:

INEC organizes election and only those sympathetic to the referendum clause and Biafra elected back.
It is ratified by 2/3 of all states house of assemblies and it's passed into law.
Since it seems this diplomatic route rests on the whims of "Igbo" senators and their willingness to swim tides "selflessly," then IPOB should focus on giving the Biafran dream a befitting burial. That thing is dead and should have been long buried and forgotten.
Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by DocHMD: 10:47am On Aug 23, 2017
Kazim88:

Don't be deceived... the reason why Yerima is rooting for referendum is this.

Come Oct 1st, they would be violence against the Igbos in the north... it is inevitable.

Not because of Yerima Shettima quit notice but because the North are tired of the insult from the south... especially the "parasite " insult.. they want to appease their anger as usual with the blood of southerners.

But Yerima and Co would be held 100% responsible for any of such action... Their infamous declaration is a serious indictment to a point that he can't even withdraw it... he is no more in control... he has tried to push the blame to Kanu but nobody bought it... they are trying to arrest kanu to pacify the Mob, it's not possible...

So Biafrans should be aware and be on guard...

Biafrans are not fools. Fools don't build unjammable radio stations and strong impregnable organizations in 88 countries.

What you said is not new and Biafrans know it. Reason why we have warned Easterners and SSners and yoruba christians resident in the north to leave the north before oct 1.

The north will continue to be called parasites because that is what they are. We've tolerate them for too long. There is nothing new they can do apart from their usual killing which they have been doing since 1945, we are no longer sensitive their killings but we have them where we want them.

IPOB is just starting. We've not even gotten to Leviticus.

4 Likes

Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by Yyeske(m): 10:48am On Aug 23, 2017
jejemanito:
Since it seems this diplomatic route rests on the whims of "Igbo" senators and their willingness to swim tides "selflessly," then IPOB should focus on giving the Biafran dream a befitting burial. That thing is dead and should have been long buried and forgotten.
We can still get the referendum and Biafra through that, recalling senators and reps from Abuja is not difficult, lawyers in the house can shed more light.
Elect those sympathetic to the Biafran dream and all is settled
Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by Yyeske(m): 10:51am On Aug 23, 2017
DocHMD:

Biafrans are not fools. Fools don't build unjammable radio stations and strong impregnable organizations in 88 countries.

What you said is not new and Biafrans know it. Reason why we have warned Easterners and SSners and yoruba christians resident in the north to leave the north before oct 1.

The north will continue to be called parasites because that is what they are. We've tolerate them for too long. There is nothing new they can do apart from their usual killing which they have been doing since 1945, we are no longer sensitive their killings but we have them where we want them.

Aside online nsults, what have you done to get the referendum and Biafra?

2 Likes

Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by jejemanito: 10:51am On Aug 23, 2017
Yyeske:

Elect those sympathetic to the Biafran dream and all is settled
This should be the last resort
Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by Kazim88: 10:52am On Aug 23, 2017
DocHMD:

How about a deal...

The North would support Igbo right to self-determination is exchange for

Public Apology to the North for a the insults and harassment from MASSOB, IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by Yyeske(m): 10:53am On Aug 23, 2017
jejemanito:
This should be the last resort
For now, that's the only option to avoid a war
Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by deedeedee1: 10:54am On Aug 23, 2017
EmekaBlue:
GEJ isn't igbo....hope u know that?! Dont get it twisted. I will like to see if the hausa peeps will rent the houses in the south west when igbos are gone with the south-south

Me personally,dont just like that northern born to rule mentality
Believe me, you dont have to bother yourself about south west. We will do fine.

1 Like

Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by Kazim88: 10:57am On Aug 23, 2017
Yyeske:
Aside online nsults, what have you done to get the referendum and Biafra?

People like you are part of the reason North is being insulted online daily....

You just come online with threats to kill and online intimidation...

talking like a terrorist and you want respect..

Why not ask the reason for the insults and look to solution and dialogue.
Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by Yyeske(m): 11:04am On Aug 23, 2017
Kazim88:

People like you are part of the reason North is being insulted online daily....

You just come online with threats to kill and online intimidation...

talking like a terrorist and you want respect..

Why not ask the reason for the insults and look to solution and dialogue.
Nnamdi kanu started the hate speech on radio Biafra since 2014 and you are blaming others for reciprocating same hate. I'm from Nibo in Awka south LGA and living in Nkpor for your information

2 Likes

Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by deedeedee1: 11:04am On Aug 23, 2017
Yyeske:

You need 2/3 of the reps to vote it into law. Even if the SE, SW, SS, and MB vote in support, they wont be enough.
Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by Okoroawusa: 11:05am On Aug 23, 2017
Yyeske:
Someone please educate these kids and piglets that we don't have a referendum clause in our constitution and the president does not even have the power to issue such to any group.
I tire o!
Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by Okoroawusa: 11:09am On Aug 23, 2017
Yyeske:
Nnamdi kanu started the hate speech on radio Biafra since 2014 and you are blaming others for reciprocating same hate. I'm from Nibo in Awka south LGA and living in Nkpor for your information
Nwannem rapu ndia.

Madu nine aburo IPOB.
Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by DocHMD: 11:09am On Aug 23, 2017
Kazim88:

How about a deal...

The North would support Igbo right to self-determination is exchange for

Public Apology to the North for a the insults and harassment from MASSOB, IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu.

What deal exactly does the north want? They've used their bloated numbers in the National assembly to get undeserved priviledges for donkey years while shooting down the request for other regions to take what rightfully belongs to them.

They feel the country is their personal feudal estate bequeathed to them by conquest what kind of deal can you make with such greedy elements without getting yourself entangled in much more mess?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians Recall Osinbajo's Sack Of DSS DG, Say Comparison To Pence Ridiculous / Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) / Osinbajo Condemns Invasion Of NASS By DSS, Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.