Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,094 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:48 AM

Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari (26672 Views)

I Will Rather Give Fulani Free Land In Igbo Land Than To Allow Biafra To Go - Jo / 'Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon' - Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Beg Buhari / Please Deliver Us From Akeredolu, Ondo Youths Beg Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by Yyeske(m): 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
They shout referendum upandan and not showing any seriousness about it and expect to be handed over to them on a platter of gold
Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by azpekuliar: 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
jpphilips:

I tire ooo!! when did Nigeria get infected with so many demented individuals? Unconstitutional referendum is not recognised anywhere in the world.

Yes you are right technically, only that you conveniently forgot to mention that what we have for a constitution is clearly a MILITARY decree (and NOT a people's constitution) one that cannot stand up to any scrutiny in any part of the world. That is why the separatists will get their referendum if they so earnestly desire.
Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2017
Yyeske:
Next jobless miscreant please
i see you have nothing else reasonable to add hence the resort to Derogatory Remarks. have a nice day! grin grin
Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Thank you very much. Please keep using your data to make our hero more popular.
Who's your Hero?
Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
Leo3333:

E ye gberu eleru lori nah, haba!
Igbo lawon o she mo...ko si dandan mbe.

Let them go and quit forcing unity on a people who're hell-bent on going.

Shebi eeyan sha lo ko constitution...let the national assembly quickly amend it to accommodate referendum provision.

The right to self-determination is enshrined in the UN charter. A referendum should be conducted immediately to avert another needless civil war abeg.

ama da fun e o....kilode,won ni awon felo,won ni awon oshe mo, efi won sile komalo,eni iro ni....oga o

1 Like

Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by Yyeske(m): 2:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
azpekuliar:

Yes you are right technically, only that you conveniently forgot to mention that what we have for a constitution is clearly a MILITARY decree (and NOT a people's constitution) one that cannot stand up to any scrutiny in any part of the world. That is why the separatists will get their referendum if they so earnestly desire.
The referendum clause must be inserted into the constitution before being granted or we risk another civil war
Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by nasoeb: 2:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
deedeedee1:
The Northern youths are beginning to reason. It is very good that the youths of today do not want to repeat their father's mistakes. You dont have to blame Buhari. He is an old man and was one of those men that "fought for Nigeria Unity" 50 years ago. Yet, nothing to show for it. The truth is that Nigeria has never been united and will never be. Since we have 3 majority ethnic groups in Nigeria, then let Nigeria split into three.
North for Arewa
West for Oodua
East for Biafra.
This is the easiest way to split Nigeria. We can become good neighbors.

shatap you opportunistic mischieves. yes the arewa youths did well and needs applause because Nigeria needs broken into smaller unit. but if Nigeria must break, then it can only be into 2 (north and south), but the usual yoruba and igbo rubbish will make it difficult to be into 2. And 3 can NEVER BE because we the South South will NEVER EVER form a country with the Igbos. LIE LIE. We rather remain in Nigeria. hear me again, igbos na opportunistic thieves.
Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by Kazim88: 3:02pm On Aug 23, 2017
nasoeb:

shatap you opportunistic mischieves. yes the arewa youths did well and needs applause because Nigeria needs broken into smaller unit. but if Nigeria must break, then it can only be into 2 (north and south), but the usual yoruba and igbo rubbish will make it difficult to be into 2. And 3 can NEVER BE because we the South South will NEVER EVER form a country with the Igbos. LIE LIE. We rather remain in Nigeria. hear me again, igbos na opportunistic thieves.

I thought "we the south south " talk had become obsolete....

Talk your tribe.... stop hiding under south south...

and moreover... your people would have a chance to vote... either to be part of biafra or not...

Stop the hate....
Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:02pm On Aug 23, 2017
nasoeb:

We the south south? Afonja you've started again?
Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by Yyeske(m): 3:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
gypsey:
i see you have nothing else reasonable to add hence the resort to Derogatory Remarks. have a nice day! grin grin
Sorry, ask those stronger than you how I deal with them
Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by discusant: 3:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
truth4u:
I guess arewa youth are becoming wise...more grease to their boko haram elbow

It's only ignorant and politically pathetic Igbo and Yoruba who don't understand that when far northern Nigeria unilaterally adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia Criminal codes, the twelve Sharia states carved out a new country from Nigeria.

Igbo and Yoruba do not understand that the twelve Sharia states would rather have their Islamic Sharia country of the twelve northern Sharia States, instead of one Nigeria between the Sharia States and unclean unbelievers."

Igbo and Yoruba do not understand that Boko Haram which fights for a country to be ruled with Sharia Criminal codes cannot be defeated.

Instead of walking away from expired one Nigeria,
many Igbo and Yoruba leaders who are expected to make the moves are doing "siddon de look.'

1 Like

Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by Yyeske(m): 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
We the south south? Afonja you've started again?
Prove you are from the SS
Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
Kazim88:

Kaduna Declaration is ample evidence laced with hate.... Any individual or group that sign that document made a terrible mistake...

It was a declaration of war.... They did not even know the consequences, they just Wanted to threaten igbo leaders to stop IPOB...

If it had been game the Igbos were playing to get at the presidency... That quit notice would have reset Igbos brain... the issue would had been contained

but it was not a game, Igbos were serious..
And the North were looking for an opportunity to deal with the southerners for all the insult..

Yerima and Co signers... have started something they can't stop....

Yes, something i think they can't stop. Even if per chance, no violence follows after Oct. 1, it would've created a further gulf between the north and the south that may never be able to be filled.
Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by Yyeske(m): 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2017
Nnamdi kanu and his IPOB miscreants are gradually getting to know what they have put Ndigbo outside Igboland into
Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
EmekaBlue:
they always fail then...coz we knw their plans and dont vote them but the sw always not in support of d se...thats my problem with d sw

But the SE has never put a credible and nationally acceptable candidate up for the presidency, have they ?
Look, let me tell you something you people probably don't know about the yoruba people. When it comes to voting, there seems to be some innate spirit in their gene that makes them think astutely before voting.
Believe this or not, if MKO had not gone to Awo to apologise for his wrong escapades before the latter died, the yoruba wouldn't have voted for him so massively on June 12. He failed to realise then that whatever he did to Awo was done the entire yoruba as a whole.
Recollect that throughout OBJ's tenure, the yoruba refused to vote for him because of his antecidents they perceived as anti-yoruba.
The yoruba openly spearheaded the struggle to get GEJ made acting president and subsequently, president because they thought it would be unfair for the first man from niger delta where the major portion of our oil exports came to be denied the post.
The only other voice in support was that of late Okwudili.
They followed up in the re-election.
Unfortinately, GEJ bit the fingers that fed him by sidelining the yoruba in appointments even when they cried out about it.
Afenifere and many yorubas did not want to vote for Buhari inspite of the ANC control of the SW. Check the voting pattern again and you will discover that the votes for and against was very close.
But for the bad blood created by the igbo following the last elections, i can assure you that the yoruba would've voted for a credible igbo candidate based purely on merit.

2 Likes

Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by jpphilips(m): 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
azpekuliar:

Based on your statement, Can you explain to us the process that birth the Nigerian constitution?
Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by jpphilips(m): 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
Yyeske:
Allow those kids and piglets to continue disgracing themselves.
Small research they cant do

The thing is getting so annoying, how can a country have this huge number of dumb people at a given period?
Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by Kazim88: 3:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Yes, something i think they can't stop. Even if per chance, no violence follows after Oct. 1, it would've created a further gulf between the north and the south that may never be able to be filled.

Yea... the suspicion, the cold feelings.....

with the online backlash... It would not stop the biafra agitation and the insult..

I hope this Arewa youths are really serious... and would get a date for referendum (like they keep saying) before October 1... because if they do... Kanu should apologize to the whole North because they have done what Southern Politicians should have done but did not...

They might even give Yerima Igbo title...

It would douse the tension...
Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
Yyeske:
Prove you are from the SS
You Shameless Skull miner claiming Igbo online. I've warned you before to stop quoting me, don't let me take your online rants personal boy. I'm from Eziagulu Ekwulobia in Aguata Local government of Anambra State and I don't remember claiming another tribe like you do. Please follow your track and stop trying to bring me down to your level coz you can't!
Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2017
Kazim88:

Yea... the suspicion, the cold feelings.....

with the online backlash... It would not stop the biafra agitation and the insult..

I hope this Arewa youths are really serious... and would get a date for referendum (like they keep saying) before October 1... because if they do... Kanu should apologize to the whole North because they have done what Southern Politicians should have done but did not...

They might even give Yerima Igbo title...

It would douse the tension...

I agree with you.
Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by azpekuliar: 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
Yyeske:
The referendum clause must be inserted into the constitution before being granted or we risk another civil war

We are in a war situation right now with BH, so war-mongering will not work even for IPOB, it is a waste of time. He who is down already fears no fall. Every ethnic nationality has the right to Self-determination. It is a Right that is enshrined in Article 1 of the UN charter. The right to freely pursue their economic, social and cultural development. Over 50 years, Nigeria has consistently stifled that right and it's ethnic nationalities cannot take it anymore, hence the clamor of restructuring and even outright secession by IPOB. Until such a time when Nigeria conducts itself in compliance with the principle of equal rights and self-determination of peoples, separatists will continue to agitate.
Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by nasoeb: 3:38pm On Aug 23, 2017
Kazim88:

I thought "we the south south " talk had become obsolete....

Talk your tribe.... stop hiding under south south...

and moreover... your people would have a chance to vote... either to be part of biafra or not...

Stop the hate....

I love the fact that referendum could come because I hope for it. and yes we would all vote. and am full blooded Ijaw man. perceive intensions here down south south(Rivers State to be precise) you will understand that youths will rather want a country of theirs devoid of the easterners. even from the elders' level; leaders of the south south 2 months ago came out to ask the federal to grant the biafrans referendum that it is their right but we are in no way part od biafra. accept it or chose to deny it you will only ne delaying the judgement day as you know it is the truth. sleep on it bro.
thanks and wishing you (we all) good luck in this struggle
Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by goaldynboy: 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
jpphilips:

I tire ooo!! when did Nigeria get infected with so many demented individuals? Unconstitutional referendum is not recognised anywhere in the world.

YOU ARE A BIG EDIOT!! The people is greater than the constitution! The constitution was made by man not God! The constitution was made by the military! The constitution is amendable! The present National Assembly has been amending certain sections of the constitution! In conclusion, the constitution can be amended to include "Referendum"; Secession, etc!!
Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by jpphilips(m): 3:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
OmoEpe:

No need allowing yourself to get worked up. Its very obvious that the children of hate don't have any strategy to achieving their aim. To them all there is to life is empty boast and brawn. Their level of intellectual deficiency is quite appalling.
I have given up on them, they're beyond redemption

I think I will consider your advice

1 Like

Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by Theleutenant: 3:45pm On Aug 23, 2017
Yyeske:
Next jobless miscreant please
. i called you and chino for a meeting in anambra but you cowardic and eddiotic anumanu chickened out,now you are here threatening a Lady and calling her names.

Ezi

1 Like

Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by jpphilips(m): 3:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
goaldynboy:

YOU ARE A BIG EDIOT!! The people is greater than the constitution! The constitution was made by man not God! The constitution was made by the military! The constitution is amendable! The present National Assembly has been amending certain sections of the constitution! In conclusion, the constitution can be amended to include "Referendum"; Secession, etc!!

I accept my rank as "Ediot in chief" but before I capitulate completely, can you explain to your global audience how the Nigerian constitution was written?

1 Like

Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by cantok(m): 3:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
taylor88:
God bless u guys if only the cabal rats in buhari's office will allow him sign it in peace now we can answer one naijiria good one up there my Muslim brother I love u all
70% Biafra loading
I can now faint in peace even if there's no space
Igbos owning arms factories and a stockpile of weapons in warehouses will not like this
Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by goaldynboy: 3:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
Yyeske:
Someone please educate these kids and piglets that we don't have a referendum clause in our constitution and the president does not even have the power to issue such to any group.

Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by goaldynboy: 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
jpphilips:

I accept my rank as "Ediot in chief" but before I capitulate completely, can you explain to your global audience how the Nigerian constitution was written?

Go ask Sarrki and his bunch of senators how they have been writting all the sections they have amended so far!!
Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by EmekaBlue(m): 3:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

But the SE has never put a credible and nationally acceptable candidate up for the presidency, have they ?
Look, let me tell you something you people probably don't know about the yoruba people. When it comes to voting, there seems to be some innate spirit in their gene that makes them think astutely before voting.
Believe this or not, if MKO had not gone to Awo to apologise for his wrong escapades before the latter died, the yoruba wouldn't have voted for him so massively on June 12. He failed to realise then that whatever he did to Awo was done the entire yoruba as a whole.
Recollect that throughout OBJ's tenure, the yoruba refused to vote for him because of his antecidents they perceived as anti-yoruba.
The yoruba openly spearheaded the struggle to get GEJ made acting president and subsequently, president because they thought it would be unfair for the first man from niger delta where the major portion of our oil exports came to be denied the post.
The only other voice in support was that of late Okwudili.
They followed up in the re-election.
Unfortinately, GEJ bit the fingers that fed him by sidelining the yoruba in appointments even when they cried out about it.
Afenifere and many yorubas did not want to vote for Buhari inspite of the ANC control of the SW. Check the voting pattern again and you will discover that the votes for and against was very close.
But for the bad blood created by the igbo following the last elections, i can assure you that the yoruba would've voted for a credible igbo candidate based purely on merit.
To be honest u made alot of sense. And you right about Igbos not bringing a candidate that will look very credible. If Nigeria manage not to break. One will come up soonest
Re: Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari by deedeedee1: 3:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
nasoeb:

Baba i am not Igbo. I be Yoruba tokan tokan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayemi Declares Interest In Ekiti Guber Race / PDP NWC Suspends Ndudi Elumelu, Others / APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.