Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:53 AM

Questions For The Matured. Pls Be Sincere. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Questions For The Matured. Pls Be Sincere. (8191 Views)

Men,pls Be more Watchfulul; ur Daughters R Becoming Home based prostitutes / Guys Pls Be Wise / Which Tribe Treats Their Wives Better? Pls Be Honest And Objective. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions For The Matured. Pls Be Sincere. by harbjar(m): 11:35pm On Nov 10, 2017
alexialin:

This topic is long buried nah

Am not into anal sexx Biko.
Am sorry
Re: Questions For The Matured. Pls Be Sincere. by skywalker240(m): 12:01am On Nov 11, 2017
jejemanito:
The girl should tell the guy to come out of the closet.

In what "straight" world is anal sweeter than puna?
Chum Chi Chum Chi Chuan Hwua, grin
Re: Questions For The Matured. Pls Be Sincere. by AnalSexguy(m): 5:30am On Nov 12, 2017
ANAL SEX IS THE BEST AND SWEETEST SEX EVER !!!
Re: Questions For The Matured. Pls Be Sincere. by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 12, 2017
Tell him you don't want to date him anymore, why would he want anal sex? is he gay.

Please leave that boy, you will meet a normal guy.

After all the anal sex, he might not even marry you.

Don't do anything your mind doesn't accept for a man and don't let any man deceive you with marriage talks.
Re: Questions For The Matured. Pls Be Sincere. by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 12, 2017
alexialin:

My exact thoughts as well.

Is it right for the guy to say the woman is not submissive due to her refusal?

And will not be a submissive wife after all?
Its all about marriage for you, don't because you want to marry and marry that kind of a guy, its better you remain single than settle for something your mind doesn't accept, you will regret it.
Re: Questions For The Matured. Pls Be Sincere. by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 12, 2017
nNEOo:
Don't marry him ..... angry
Simple and plain.

Some girls will marry anything just because they want to marry.

Pathetic!!
Re: Questions For The Matured. Pls Be Sincere. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 14, 2017
Chybeibe:
Simple and plain.

Some girls will marry anything just because they want to marry.

Pathetic!!

Someone have left since August 24th.

Lol.
Re: Questions For The Matured. Pls Be Sincere. by casualobserver1: 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
alexialin:

Someone have left since August 24th.

Lol.

Nigerians Sha.

Anal, oral and PIV sex are all parts of a healthy relationship. If you talk with those that stay in the US, Europe and Canada, you'll discover that even couples in heterosexual relationships have all those as part of a healthy intimate life.

I would advise that you not rule out future suitors on the basis of their willingness to indulge in these activities. While I think your ex was rather manipulative by subtly threatening you with infidelity if you don't succumb to his demands, I think that the way he went about it is the problem not what he is asking for.

If you take time to do research you'll find that humans have engaged in anal sex as part of heterosexual relationships for eons.

There are numerous reasons for this but it all boils down to the fact that variety is the spice of life. Consider the food pyramid for a healthy diet. We have carbohydrates as the mainstay with protein and fats supporting it. That is how these sexual activities should be considered.

So many people here in Nigeria think it is all about "different styles" or positions that are simply variances on PIV sex but if one eats only rice, Eva and yam will that person be said to be consuming a balanced diet? Of course not.

While anal cannot be done as an everyday activity, it can be safely done from time to time as part of a loving relationship.

This guy told you some that he is into, and that is so important. You could also have taken the opportunity to tell him something that you are also into and use that to build avenues of communication.

Anyway you asked for mature responses and that is all I have to say for now.

All the best.
Re: Questions For The Matured. Pls Be Sincere. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 14, 2017
casualobserver1:

Nigerians Sha.

Anal, oral and PIV sex are all parts of a healthy relationship. If you talk with those that stay in the US, Europe and Canada, you'll discover that even couples in heterosexual relationships have all those as part of a healthy intimate life.

I would advise that you not rule out future suitors on the basis of their willingness to indulge in these activities. While I think your ex was rather manipulative by subtly threatening you with infidelity if you don't succumb to his demands, I think that the way he went about it is the problem not what he is asking for.

If you take time to do research you'll find that humans have engaged in anal sex as part of heterosexual relationships for eons.

There are numerous reasons for this but it all boils down to the fact that variety is the spice of life. Consider the food pyramid for a healthy diet. We have carbohydrates as the mainstay with protein and fats supporting it. That is how these sexual activities should be considered.

So many people here in Nigeria think it is all about "different styles" or positions that are simply variances on PIV sex but if one eats only rice, Eva and yam will that person be said to be consuming a balanced diet? Of course not.

While anal cannot be done as an everyday activity, it can be safely done from time to time as part of a loving relationship.

This guy told you some that he is into, and that is so important. You could also have taken the opportunity to tell him something that you are also into and use that to build avenues of communication.

Anyway you asked for mature responses and that is all I have to say for now.

All the best.

Thanks I understand what you are saying but serioy am not like other couples who can conveniently indulge in anal sex. Even if I reside in Europe or Canada, I will still say no and move on, if he can't adjust. Cause even me, I can't adjust to it.

I am simply me, and I do not fancy it at all. It's against my beliefs and my upbringing and my sexual preference too. . For my ex suitor, anal sex was the deal breaker and sincerely I can't do what will kill my spirit because I need to satisfy the fantasies of a man, I thought was cool enough for marriage. And am happy he's doing his own thing with someonelse who likes it while am doing mine with someone compatible with my needs.

I need to think of me first, make me happy first, before the other person. Cause If am happy, my happiness and contentment will rub off on my companion. Likewise if he's happy as well.

Thank God we have different kind of people on earth with different wants and desires. So everyone has the choice to choose and live with their choices.

Mehn I thank God we are all different and we can actually mix with opposite sex that complements us. Am truly relieved.

And thanks for your input
Re: Questions For The Matured. Pls Be Sincere. by analryder: 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2017
My first anal encounter was with my Ex German babe back in 2008...that girl spoil me!...Even after we broke up and I had to marry my fellow Nigerian wife here...I tried it with her but she refused...I did not pressure her until the day we finally tried it again...now she's the on that loves it more because she get multiple orgasms from it grin grin grin

But its not something anyone should pressure you into...everything about sex is sweet once you stay open minded and comfortable towards it.

1 Like

Re: Questions For The Matured. Pls Be Sincere. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 29, 2017
If his dick is small enough go for it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is What Romance Looks Like! Try Her With This! / See What This Man Was Spotted Doing To 'pretty Lady' Who Ran Mad In Daylight / Meet The Most Sexy Black Female Soldier Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.