Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Sales Representative Needed Urgently In V/I And Ogba - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sales Representative Needed Urgently In V/I And Ogba (416 Views)

MTN Momo Marketer Are Needed Around Agege And Ogba / Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative / Sales Representative Needed Urgently In V/I And Ogba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sales Representative Needed Urgently In V/I And Ogba by okwuasaba: 12:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
Our client is an FMCG operating retail outlets all around Nigeria with a staff staff strength of over 500. They specialize in manufacturing and wholesale distribution of home appliances. They are currently in need of sales reps in V/I and Ogba Location in Lagos.
Job Responsibility
• Perform direct marketing and sales activities to generate sales as per the agreed sales and marketing plan.
• Present to customer the latest updated offers issued and prepared by the sales manager in order to increase sales in the showroom.
• Respond to and follow up sales inquiries by mail, telephone.
• Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support.
• Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
• Capable of explaining all the information of the products as well as communicating the use of all the products in the most professional and efficient way.
• Understand the principles of marketing and sales including product offer development, features-benefits-solutions selling

EDUCATION& EXPERIENCE:

1. High School graduate
2. three years’ experience as Indoor Salesman in a retail chain
3. Knowledge of E-mails, MS Office.
4. Fluent in English

KNOWLEDGE& SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:

1. Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
2. Excellent interpersonal skills
3. Product Knowledge
4. Result-Oriented
5. Highly motivated
6. Presentation Skills

Submit cv to adeola.s@fadacresources.com before 28th August 2017

(1) (Reply)

Accountant At Ikeja / Confirmed Dumps CCNA CCNP CCIE Contact Me / Train On Industrial Automation With Siemens & Allenbradley Plcs In A Control-lab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.