Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,478 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:11 PM

How To Know A Slayqueen Online!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know A Slayqueen Online!! (1034 Views)

Timeline Of A Slayqueen (funny Article) / If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. / My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know A Slayqueen Online!! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
please o, how does one know a slayqueen online

i've noticed any pretty lady who posts a cute pic or controversial shiii on any social media platform is automatically termed a slayqueen

i wanna know if thats the way they're sorted out or theres another way of knowing if a lady online is a slayqueen
Re: How To Know A Slayqueen Online!! by EBUBS(m): 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
You no get sense
Re: How To Know A Slayqueen Online!! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
EBUBS:
You no get sense

Re: How To Know A Slayqueen Online!! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
only one rule for slay queens and that rule article 12 of the law states that you MUST BE FINE

if you are not fine just rest biko, you are just a slay pig
Re: How To Know A Slayqueen Online!! by Draei: 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
Hmm, what is a 'slayqueen'
Re: How To Know A Slayqueen Online!! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
itzjude:
only one rule for slay queens and that rule article 12 of the law states that you MUST BE FINE

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Slayqueen Online!! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
A slayqueen is any lady that got too much swag online, she dresses good and post pictures online, a slay queen is any lady that spend money on fashion just to look good.
Re: How To Know A Slayqueen Online!! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
Draei:
Hmm, what is a 'slayqueen'

i believe slay queen slayer dlordsamurai can help you with that grin
Re: How To Know A Slayqueen Online!! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
itzjude:

Lmao @slay pig.
Re: How To Know A Slayqueen Online!! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
1) they post pictures every minute with different catch phrases, using the lastest slangs e.g." I am in lekki based on logistics"

2) they apply excessive make up. When you visit a girl's profile picture and you notice very big eyelashes, nose ring, the reddest lipstick all those type of shiit, then the girl is probably a slay queen

3) they often tag yahoo boys or big boys with their post. For example, you often notice them tag people like "cute boy segun wire wire" or " ugo Malaysia fly"

4) they are also found of tagging other slay queens. For instance, you will notice post tagged with" bola pretty ' or "tagged with amara angel '

5) they are bleach queens, they are always light in completion completion. I mean extremely light in competition. That you will start noticing foul play.

That is all for now
Re: How To Know A Slayqueen Online!! by Quality20(m): 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:

ok boss

thanks grin
avoid slayqueen? abeg marry any u fall for be it slay queens or slayprincess , she could be d best for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know A Slayqueen Online!! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
sunshineG:
1) they post pictures every minute with different catch phrases, using the lastest slangs e.g." I am in lekki based on logistics"

2) they apply excessive make up. When you visit a girl's profile picture and you notice very big eyelashes, nose ring, the reddest lipstick all those type of shiit, then the girl is probably a slay queen

3) they often tag yahoo boys or big boys with their post. For example, you often notice them tag people like "cute boy segun wire wire" or " ugo Malaysia fly"

4) they are also found of tagging other slay queens. For instance, you will notice post tagged with" bola pretty ' or "tagged with amara angel '

5) they are bleach queens, they are always in completion completion. I mean extremely light in competition. That you will start noticing foul play.

That is all for now

hahahahah

so in essence they are the overly pretty ones we meet online abi
Re: How To Know A Slayqueen Online!! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hahahahah

so in essence they are the overly pretty ones we meet online abi
naah read my post again I never said anything about beauty
Re: How To Know A Slayqueen Online!! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
sunshineG:
naah read my post again I never said anything about beauty

but you said they are the ones who post pics alot and its only beautiful ladies that are confident of their beauty that post pics anyhow na

you also said they use make up and i believe its the pretty once that use it often to ebhance their beauty

i get ur point now though grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Wrong Transaction:yansh No Go Kill Me / Niyi Adenuga, Son Of Billionaire Mike Adenuga Marries Secretly / 6 Things Men Hate About Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.