Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,878 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:50 AM

Are You Always Broke? 2 Surest Way Out! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Always Broke? 2 Surest Way Out! (888 Views)

Bet9ja Code For Today (2 Surest Draws) 8.7 Odds / The Surest Way To Make 7figures Even If You Are Less Than 18years Of Age / Why You Are Always Broke: 2 Unbelievable Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Always Broke? 2 Surest Way Out! by biz1234: 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
Fellow Nigerians,

Believe it or not, most Nigerians, given the current economic situation are always broke. I am surprised by this submission, but it is the bitter truth. Just last night, I was somewhere in my neighborhood and this conversation ensued between a group of people. The height of their discussion hinged on the fact that everyone is broke. That is, people do not have sufficient money to meet their everyday needs.

Being broke should not be an issue, but when it becomes a habit, then, it calls for concern. If you are among those, who are constantly broke, I suggest that you re-examine your lifestyle.

However, I have highlighted Two (2) Actions that will help you stay out of being broke.

1. Take Action
Life is all about taking action. Every human being has the desire to achieve success, in terms of finances, wealth, health, relationship etc. Take it or leave it, the only reason why people are not living their dream life is because they are not ready to take the necessary action. Let me ask you, how many times have you seen opportunities to better your life and you let them go? This happens because people harbor all sorts of concerns and fears which hinders them from taking the necessary actions. I urge you to TAKE ACTION on that plan/goal that will give you the major financial breakthrough in life. Start that business, Take that course, Learn that skill etc...Do it today!

2. TV Addiction
Lots of people spend their entire lifetime watching TV, not knowing they are inviting poverty into their lives. Why waste your precious time, (which could have been invested into some viable ventures), on worthless programs that don't add value to your life? The more time you spend watching TV, the quicker poverty catches up with you (This is the biggest shocker!!!). If you are addicted to watching TV, I urge you today to make up your mind and do something reasonable with your time.

There are still more tips, I would have loved to give you, but time and chance will not permit. However, I currently run a blog where I pour out myself to help other people live their dream life.

The truth is this, God created us to enjoy this life, but our Actions or In-actions are the BIG Factors, limiting us. The only remedy is to pursue a good cause and stay motivated.

I intend to continue posting on this platform, until my mission of building a community of SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE is achieved.

Talk to you soon..
Re: Are You Always Broke? 2 Surest Way Out! by biz1234: 9:01am On Aug 25, 2017
Hi there,

I am just wondering, is there anyone out there who disagrees with my submission that Not Taking Action and Addiction to TV are two causes of being broke?

I will love to hear from you or perhaps, you could have other suggestions to add.

Glad to hear from you...

Talk soon
Re: Are You Always Broke? 2 Surest Way Out! by biz1234: 11:59am On Aug 31, 2017
Today, I will be doing an article on Living Life on your own terms by Getting out of your Comfort Zone. Happy Reading...

What does living life on your own terms mean to you?

Many people today dream of living life on their own terms, because they want the freedom of being able to do whatever they want. However, they don’t really know what it means to live life on your own terms.

Living life on your own terms means that you aren’t afraid of confrontation, and you’ll always put your own best interests first. If it doesn’t benefit you, you’re not going to like it, and you’ll do whatever you can to avoid it.

If you want to do something that you enjoy, such as building your online business, you’ll do it. However, if there’s something you don’t like doing, like a certain business model, you won’t go near it.

If you want to find personal satisfaction in life, you’re going to have to live life on your own terms. If you don’t, you’ll find yourself being used as a doormat instead of being happy.

By living on your own terms, you not only discover what you find most important in life, but you also maintain a constant feeling of satisfaction and happiness. You’ll also figure out who’s working against you in your life and who you need to stop associating with.

However, with all of the positive aspects of living on your own terms, there are a few negatives. By choosing to live your life as you see fit, you’ll discover that it’s a very different life than most people lead you to believe.

Many people are used to trying to help others more than they help themselves, so this will be a very harsh change of pace for them. You’ll have to get used to saying no to things you don’t want to do, where in the past, you’d simply put up with it.

These changes will take some time to make, but you’ll find that it’s well worth it when you’re finally used to it. By picking and choosing how you live each day, you open up many more paths for personal satisfaction and happiness.

You block out most negativity in your life, and only live for the things you truly enjoy and love. By blocking out negativity, there will be very little left in your way to your goals, and the stuff that’s still blocking you will be easily overcome with the right attitude.

You may find yourself in a better situation financially, by moving on to a career you’re happy with rather than staying stuck in one you’re not pleased about. You’ll also be happier after weeding out the people in your life that are working against you, leaving you with only your true friends and loyal loved ones.
Re: Are You Always Broke? 2 Surest Way Out! by oakphil: 11:16am On Dec 09, 2017
I think this is one of the best trend in this section (Stand to be corrected though) I'll like to know if you have any online business in mind. Thanks in advance.
Re: Are You Always Broke? 2 Surest Way Out! by Futureinvestors(m): 11:10am On Dec 16, 2017
oakphil:
I think this is one of the best trend in this section (Stand to be corrected though) I'll like to know if you have any online business in mind. Thanks in advance.

My Dear Friend invest a token here.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% ROI MONTHLY on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks. Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

With our system, After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you. If it's not viable and profit growth efficient, I won't be out here sharing it.

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9

(1) (Reply)

Easy Online Business That Can Fetched U Money / How To Export Food From Nigeria To EU Please Help / Business Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.