Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) (30841 Views)

Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome / Christ Embassy Pastor Oyakhilome Suspends Nephew Pastor Daysman Oyakhilome / Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by cytell56: 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
TINALETC3:
Again , wats really going on in dat church , dia G . O shud luk in2 d matter na undecided undecided undecided

Are you sure you are OK!!! Did anything go wrong in the Church before?
Oloofofo!!!
Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by Chukazu: 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
TINALETC3:
Again , wats really going on in dat church , dia G . O shud luk in2 d matter na undecided undecided undecided

Why can't we separate sentiment from reality?
Was it pastor Chris that asked him to defraud someone?

And why should a blogger put pastor Chris's picture in there?

1 Like

Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by tlops(m): 2:25pm On Aug 23, 2017
How can 150k turn 2 million in four month and you invested.. shocked The man should be dealt with.

1 Like

Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by niceprof: 2:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
The Church has nothing to do with all these sham,who ever invested in all these shams is simply greedy and should accept that fact.

Greed is a work of the flesh and easily manifests in those so called Christians who do not believe in the dignity of labour nor have come to terms with the fact that patience is a virtue.

2 Likes

Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by tballeyy(m): 2:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
See their face, like boss, like surbodinate
Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by osazsky(m): 2:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
this one na manual mmm,Nigerians will never learn,already learnt my lesson any investment online na scam
Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
It is a shame and unfortunate that many Nigerian pastors preach the gospel of money and worldliness. Every Christian must now hold on to the Christ in whom they believe. So many wolves in sheep clothing.

3 Likes

Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by adem30: 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
Hmmm Christ Embassy!!!

I remembered someone wrote why HE left Christ Embassy sometimes ago here on Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/3895448/why-left-christ-embassy-church

1 Like

Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by Kendroid: 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
End time pastors. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by Jacksyn09(m): 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
cheesy
Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by columbus007(m): 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
if na me,i go look for am and i go jejely ask am for d money,bt if he say no and begin to feel he can't be touch?hmmm,i go change him address sad

1 Like

Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by faithscharms(f): 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
Hmm na wa o..so after all what ponzi like mmm,justgivers and pocket naira did to defraud people,Some individuals still had the mind to do Swiss golden again? cry

1 Like

Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by mu2sa2: 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
Nothing new. Churches and fraud are like conjoined twins.

1 Like

Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by Origin(f): 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
A lawyer is your best friend right now. They have assets that can be seized, you go for it.

Else all the injured party should come together and deal with ONE person that has duped.

Social media shaming won't help as most lack SELF RESPECT. Money is the new god.
Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 23, 2017
I really really hate blaming the victim but....

Since when did a church become a financial institution?

If it's not insured by FDIC then I simply no do.

In everything that we do please let apply logic.

1 Like

Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by harizonal123(m): 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
Hmmm! Swiss Golden the new MMM in town
Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by Everblazinggg(f): 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
And the real church owners seems to be quite or are they handling it silently?

Christ didnt die for this

1 Like

Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by Denko2721987(m): 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2017
i remember some churches advertising MMM that year instead of doing the main business of salvation.. Issssss alllrit... Seen.. Next...
Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by semyman: 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
These are safe havens for easy money, no difference, they all the same, it is all about show off, glamour and glitz. The annoying thing is that they fear no God, it's all about business and merchandising
Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by oyoofong(m): 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
Your stories lack the needed ingredients.Try again later.,not well cooked! ntor!! shocked
Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by Dereformer(m): 2:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
I tell people that the most greedy set of human beings are pastors and religious leaders by whatever name they are called.

can you imagine a pastor into ponzy scheme?

I have always said it, run whenever you here the word pastor. Never entrust them with your money.

that is why they spend most of their time on the pulpit explaining the concept of tithe.

In short, 75% of new generation pastors are criminals.

3 Likes

Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by Maestro21: 2:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
LOL

Lies. No CEC Pastor can do that.
Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by oruma19: 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2017
The first day I stepped my feet on Christ embassy at Pessu market, warri, was the day I knew that would be the last that i would try it. The pastors are careless thieves. His preaching was about money 100%. He asked some people to stand up (those who had been in the church for 3 months). He asked what partnership groups they belonged, one of the guys that stood up said he wasn't in any partnership group yet, Omo, come and see abuse, come and see disgrace the guy got from the pastor, it was as if the guy was caught sleeping with another person's wife in the market place...I was so sad and refused to stand up when they called for new comers to be identified. I gave up on Christ embassy that day. After all, they didn't preach any soul elevating message except sowing , sowing and sowing... Church business is the reigning thing now so let our people become wise. Be wise , be wise , be wise..ALL MAN FOR HIMSELF AND GOD FOR ALL.

5 Likes

Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by Ajicold(f): 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2017
I Said It!! My Brother Is In Soup
Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by deflover(m): 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2017
was it pastor Chris that collected your money.... why add pastor Chris to your mix
rule 1 verse 10 the fool and his money must part ways
you didn't do you education on it but invested so why blame the pastor. if you had taken time to study it just maybe you would ve paid ur mum rent instead

2 Likes

Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2017
This one no wear white suit shocked
Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by Dereformer(m): 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
deflover:
was it pastor Chris that collected your money....
why add pastor Chris to your mix

rule 1 verse 10
the fool and his money must part ways

you didn't do you education on it but invested so why blame the pastor.
if you had taken time to study it
just maybe you would ve paid ur mum rent instead

I will be surprise if pastor chris has no share in that fraud.

3 Likes

Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by AngelicBeing: 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
According to Mosaic and Canon laws,
I hereby sentence the con pastor to 300million lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper plus 9years in jail with hard labor, he should be flogged at the national stadium, where is my koboko to start the deliverance on the criminal pastor

1 Like

Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by Rider23: 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
Keep deceiving yourself.. If it's lies then he should sue the poster na
Maestro21:
LOL

Lies. No CEC Pastor can do that.

1 Like

Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by kulrunsman79(m): 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
Which kain business will yield such ridiculous increase in 4 months? 150k to reap 5m Haba! Both the scammer and scammed are greedy and stupid!

2 Likes

Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by deflover(m): 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
Dereformer:

I will be surprise if pastor chris has no share in that fraud.

until he has proofs pastor Chris is a partaker of the business he shouldn't put his picture there he was duped he claims deal with who duped you

1 Like

Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
Robbin7:
Why did the op add Pastor C.O's pic? Na deir two do am?
I was thinking the same thing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures "First Timers" In Church Can Relate To / Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? / Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.