Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,838 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) (30839 Views)

Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome / Christ Embassy Pastor Oyakhilome Suspends Nephew Pastor Daysman Oyakhilome / Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by IshaqAyinde(m): 2:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
Mumu guy, you wanted to pay in #150 to collect #4m after few months.

Sense fall on you.

2 Likes

Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by Dereformer(m): 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
deflover:

until he has proofs pastor Chris is a partaker of the business
he shouldn't put his picture there
he was duped he claims
deal with who duped you

Pastor chris knows everything that happens in his church.

I will be surprise if he is not a material accomplice.

1 Like

Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by bullabong(m): 2:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
divinecode101:
Cheating sheeples in God's name.

Welcome to Christ embassy!
Christ embassy members are the biggest fools i have ever seen.
Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by thesuave10(m): 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
I'VE ALWAYS SAID IT CHRIST EMBASSY IS A SATANIC ORGANIZATION! !!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by thesuave10(m): 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
ANOINTED CRIMINALS EVEN THAT USELESS PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME
Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2017
Offering and tithe are no longer sufficient because, It seems more and more sheeples are becoming wiser...
I won't be surprised if one pastor carries gun to rob a bank one day. grin

1 Like

Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by Bakrabas: 3:06pm On Aug 23, 2017
Sunshine196:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim

I'm interested pls...
Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by haryorbarmie83(m): 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
Am a Christian, but 95% of pastors are scammer, madam sorry for your loss, next time you will apply wisdom. Pastor with luxuries and church members in abject poverty. Wise up.

1 Like

Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by haryorbarmie83(m): 3:08pm On Aug 23, 2017
Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by seunmsg(m): 3:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
Bakrabas:

I'm interested pls...

This is a thread about scam and you still want another fraudster to scam you. Why are you people so gullible?

3 Likes

Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by deflover(m): 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2017
Dereformer:

Pastor chris knows everything that happens in his church.
I will be surprise if he is not a material accomplice.
speculations sir until u or the person can prove it
its one speculation too many
Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by naijaboy756: 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2017
May God forgive that church and their pastors. I know of three heavy bank frauds perpetuated by these guys....

Must they do anything to make money??
Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by pweetiedee(m): 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2017
Spark277:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim.

Even the ones barbing "skin". No one is to be trusted these days, especially PASTORs. There followers can come and quote me.
Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by kendraloops(f): 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
oruma19:
The first day I stepped my feet on Christ embassy at Pessu market, warri, was the day I knew that would be the last that i would try it. The pastors are careless thieves. His preaching was about money 100%. He asked some people to stand up (those who had been in the church for 3 months). He asked what partnership groups they belonged, one of the guys that stood up said he wasn't in any partnership group yet, Omo, come and see abuse, come and see disgrace the guy got from the pastor, it was as if the guy was caught sleeping with another person's wife in the market place...I was so sad and refused to stand up when they called for new comers to be identified. I gave up on Christ embassy that day. After all, they didn't preach any soul elevating message except sowing , sowing and sowing... Church business is the reigning thing now so let our people become wise. Be wise , be wise , be wise..ALL MAN FOR HIMSELF AND GOD FOR ALL.

you are totally correct. I accompanied my elder sister to the one in asaba, and I swore never to try it again. it was all about money. "I need 10 people right now to give 10k each, God wants to surprise you". see how people rushed out, I was shocked o. cos of that partnership stuff, my sister went to open current account o cos she wanted to be issuing cheques as others were doing. she pointed towards one tiny girl who she told me pays 1m monthly towards the partnership stuff. so many things I saw during that service I went for.

The pastor's wife was another matter. she changed into 2 outfits for 1st and 2nd service. The dresses were waaaaaaay too tight for her. I was sure every man there had their thoughts elsewhere.

God will save us o.

3 Likes

Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by genxris: 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
People need to start using their head while going to church. These men are business men whose ultimate goal in the venture is to make money, beautify their church, build houses for rent, build schools, own agricultural investments, drive or own choice cars, and train their kids in nice schools.

4 Likes

Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by agrovick(m): 3:50pm On Aug 23, 2017
Sheeples

1 Like

Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by liquidsnake: 3:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
Most of these so-called pastors are people who have never studied the Bible not to talk of following its moral principles. How can they lead their flock to salvation when their leaders display behavior like these? Matthew 7: 15 - 23 always comes to mind.

Catholics are using drug money to build and fund churches and killing themselves

Chris Embassies pastors are defrauding members

RCCG refuses to return fraudulent money, leading to victim's suicide. (https://www.nairaland.com/4007063/lady-accuses-rccg-refusing-return)

Christ Apostolic pastor unclothes a married woman, rubs his d*ck on her privates, then slept with her all in the name of prayer for cough!

If these are the kinds of pastors that watch over your spiritual welfare, I really feel sorry for you all.

1 Like

Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by Pangea: 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
This one na Holy MMM!

Eje kabere lori MMM ....

1 Like

Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by ladykolly(f): 3:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
Rider23:

Coming after a Facebook user called out a Lagos Christ Embassy pastor for fraud worth millions, Another Facebook user, Rotr Gift Adene, has called out another Christ Embassy pastor of Nasarawa state for fraud!

He wrote:

VIA: http://www.kemifilani.com/2017/08/facebook-user-calls-out-another-christ.html

greedy pipo every where,150k for 2-5m who stil does dat?

1 Like

Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by C4Ltd: 3:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
Spark277:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim.
"is working" is too much in your testimonies
Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by TheFlex(m): 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
that's how John Great of Christ Embassy Enugu ran away with my money in the name of AIMS ASSETS MANAGEMENT. about N350k. 6 years ago.

scams everywhere...
I'm sure he has received his reward in punishment by now.
using church guise and abusing leadership to defraud sheeple.
Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
Abeg my people wey get sense shey Fela Kuti no be prophet

Pastor's house na him dey fine pass
My people them dey stay for poor surroundings
Pastor's dress na him dey clean pass
E hard for my people for them to buy soap
Pastor na him them give respect pass
And them do bad bad bad bad bad bad things
Through Jesus Christ our Lord

I waka many business anywhere in Africa
North and South them get them policies
One Christian and the other one Muslim
Anywhere the Muslims them they reign
Na Senior Alhaji na him be Director
Anywhere the Christians them they reign
Na the best friend to Bishop na him be Director
It is a known fact that for many thousand years
We Africans we had our own traditions
These moneymaking organizations
Them come put we Africans in total confusion

Through Jesus Christ our Lord

When you understand how society works, you would realize why 'religious institutions' don't pay tax all over the world - They made people zombies, only in a church would you allow someone call you a SHEEP of jesus or in a mosque to be call a SLAVE of mohammed hehehe
Make these pastors and imams dey chop dey go.

3 Likes

Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by liquidsnake: 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
bullabong:
Christ embassy members are the biggest fools i have ever seen.

My guy, a small fool, a big fool. A fool is a fool. Ultimately a "christian" has the obligation to check that what he or she believes matches the scriptures. It has become the norm to swallow everything from the pastors line, hook and sinker. Nobody cares to verify or compare what the pastors say to what the scripture says.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by ikorodureporta: 4:08pm On Aug 23, 2017
All these morraphucckas.....he got it frm his master na....by their fruit u shll know them undecided
Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by ikorodureporta: 4:13pm On Aug 23, 2017
IshaqAyinde:
Mumu guy, you wanted to pay in #150 to collect #4m after few months.

Sense fall on you.

1 Like

Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by Dereformer(m): 4:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
deflover:

speculations sir
until u or the person can prove it

its one speculation too many

A man who left his wife for smaller girls is capable of anything bro.
Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by Dereformer(m): 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
kendraloops:

you are totally correct. I accompanied my elder sister to the one in asaba, and I swore never to try it again. it was all about money. "I need 10 people right now to give 10k each, God wants to surprise you". see how people rushed out, I was shocked o. cos of that partnership stuff, my sister went to open current account o cos she wanted to be issuing cheques as others were doing. she pointed towards one tiny girl who she told me pays 1m monthly towards the partnership stuff. so many things I saw during that service I went for.

The pastor's wife was another matter. she changed into 2 outfits for 1st and 2nd service. The dresses were waaaaaaay too tight for her. I was sure every man there had their thoughts elsewhere.

God will save us o.

When Rev. Chidi Okoroafor and Rev. paul emeka were fighting in court over who heads Assemblies of God church, I told people that these men are fighting for money.

Remove money from the curch and see sanity return to the house of God.

3 Likes

Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by Akinaukwa: 4:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
Greed and the quest to make money through a short-cut is the bane of people being defrauded. With N150k you want to make N1m within a week. Hhhmm, you and the Pastor are all gullible.
Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by MCzubby247(m): 5:01pm On Aug 23, 2017
Nigerians and the most smartest scammer and also the most gullible victims of scam,
Always check the person behind the storyline interest if it too good to be true abstain don't say it might be information age so probably you don't have such information at you disposal but theory of living applies everywhere no fast money in this life even in America
Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by Welcomme: 5:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
pweetiedee:

Even the ones barbing "skin". No one is to be trusted these days, especially PASTORs. There followers can come and quote me.

Even Imam, Alfas and ustaz are not to be trusted, not just pastors. Some Alfas wey I know for my area Na scammer them be....Only God is to be trusted in this life.

1 Like

Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by greatman247(m): 5:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
I just wonder, shey all these fake pastors dey use juju talk to unah? cos the thing just tire me ooo. I will know instantly that its a scam, telling me if i drop 150k i'll get 2 million. Well i think na greed on the part of members that drop money. But this fake pastor should be arrested and the case should be investigated. That account number should be traced to reveal people behind it by the authority. Glad me i no even trust any pastor, this is what you get when you follow pastor blindly. i rather do business with Igbo smoker than anyone that tells me he is a pastor or a believer. They scam people mostly using God or religion as a cover. The last pastor that played a fast one on me the last time before i have this mindset was sacked instantly and called police on him and he was arrested and the case investigated, cos i no get time. I'm all about my money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures "First Timers" In Church Can Relate To / Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? / Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.