Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Don't Condemn Me – Here Is Why We Declared Holiday For Buhari – Yahaya Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Condemn Me – Here Is Why We Declared Holiday For Buhari – Yahaya Bello (1059 Views)

Why We Declared Benue Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC / Why We Declared Holiday For Buhari ―kogi Govt / Buhari, Yahaya Bello, Ikpeazu & Others Honored At Daily Times 91st Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Condemn Me – Here Is Why We Declared Holiday For Buhari – Yahaya Bello by binsanni(m): 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
As condemnation continued to trail the public holiday declared by the Kogi state government over the return of President Muhammadu Buhari, the government said the holiday was to celebrate the coming back of Mr President alive.

The director general, media and publicity to the governor, Kingsley Fanwo, said the holiday also afforded the people of the state the opportunity to pray and fast for the progress of Nigeria and for Buhari to keep waxing stronger for the task ahead.

yahaya bell.JPG

This is just as the Igala Consultative Forum on Monday condemned the decision of the Kogi state governor, Alhaji Yahaya Bello, to declare a public holiday over the return of Buhari from medical vacation.

cc:lalasticlala and mynd44

Re: Don't Condemn Me – Here Is Why We Declared Holiday For Buhari – Yahaya Bello by ayzTIGER: 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2017
You declared public holiday because at the end of the month you will go to Abuja to collect free oil money. Working days and holidays dont really make any diffrence to you because nothing visible has come out of your governance. All that matters is that free money from Abuja.
Re: Don't Condemn Me – Here Is Why We Declared Holiday For Buhari – Yahaya Bello by sarrki(m): 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2017
Yahaya bello

You messed up simple

Admit it
Re: Don't Condemn Me – Here Is Why We Declared Holiday For Buhari – Yahaya Bello by ojun50(m): 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
Most useless governor nigerian ever had
Re: Don't Condemn Me – Here Is Why We Declared Holiday For Buhari – Yahaya Bello by Evablizin(f): 1:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
Mr Governor

Re: Don't Condemn Me – Here Is Why We Declared Holiday For Buhari – Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
Bubu will soon return to london

Shebi he won die for power?
Re: Don't Condemn Me – Here Is Why We Declared Holiday For Buhari – Yahaya Bello by azimibraun: 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
The Small Gift and Big Curse of the Nigerian Youths a.k.a Madonna a.k.a Yahaya Bello.
Mr Madonna

Re: Don't Condemn Me – Here Is Why We Declared Holiday For Buhari – Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
U don't need to explain,cos we already understand
Who doesn't know u all are Mentally enslaved dat is why u all are so blind to the truth whenever u see one

Keep celebrating until dollar hits 700
Re: Don't Condemn Me – Here Is Why We Declared Holiday For Buhari – Yahaya Bello by dadavivo: 3:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
Yamaha Bello your mumuu don too much
Re: Don't Condemn Me – Here Is Why We Declared Holiday For Buhari – Yahaya Bello by qualityovenbake(m): 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
Why is Kogi state government trying to Defend the Indefensible. They have already goofed, they should just accept their blunder.
Re: Don't Condemn Me – Here Is Why We Declared Holiday For Buhari – Yahaya Bello by iyketex007: 5:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
Mr yahaya bello shouldn't have been in a hurry to declare public holiday yet,who exactly told him the president is done wit London,he marely came back to renew his expired 3 months visa and then he will fly back again.
Re: Don't Condemn Me – Here Is Why We Declared Holiday For Buhari – Yahaya Bello by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
Stop talking u bleeped up
Re: Don't Condemn Me – Here Is Why We Declared Holiday For Buhari – Yahaya Bello by DoTheNeedful: 5:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
Why won't he declare public holiday? He got to that position on a platter of gold. He is there because the core North that Buhari represents wants to checkmate the Southern influence that they fear Faleke might trigger.
Bello will eternally to grateful to Buhari and his advisers.

(1) (Reply)

APC Primary: Andy Uba Buys Opponents With N1bn / :::::::is Tinubu Aware? Someone Should Ask Him::::::::: / Diversion Of IDP Funds: UNDP, NHRC Report Indicts Presidency, ex-SGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.