Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,224 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Lucky Omeruo And Dorsy Chuks-Omeruo Welcome Their First Baby - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lucky Omeruo And Dorsy Chuks-Omeruo Welcome Their First Baby (17724 Views)

AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win / Lucky Omeruo And Wife, Dorsy Chuks Welcome Their 2nd Child (Photos) / Chelsea FC Reacts To Omeruo's Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lucky Omeruo And Dorsy Chuks-Omeruo Welcome Their First Baby by Youngadvocate(m): 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2017
Lucky Omeruo, the younger brother to Super Eagles of Nigeria and Chelsea's Centre back Defender, Kenneth Omeruo, has welcomed his first child, Ebube Brian Omeruo with his wife, Dorsy Chuks- Omeruo.

The Nigerian U-20 striker who also, plays in the same position at his club side, Pembroke Athleta FC took to Instagram to celebrate the little child.

He wrote: "Welcome our bundle of hoy....thank you Lord for this wonderful gift you've blessed my family with, your grace has never known no boundaries, we say thank you Jesus...we call him #EBUBE #BRIAN #OMERUOand as the meaning of your name, we prophesy greatness upon your life, where ever the sole of your feet shall tread upon, the Lord has already given you that land to possess, your name shall resound as greatness upon your generation, we love you so much and we are soo going to make beautiful memories together...because you have the best family except for one of ur crazy uncle @omeruo but don't worry we gat you, I'm so happy you're finally here my boy."

Lucky and his wife, Dorsy wedded in June 6, 2016 in the Netherlands, just a year and two months ago. 

http://igbobia.com/?q=kenneth-omeruos-brother-lucky-omeruo-celebrates-his-new-born-baby.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucky Omeruo And Dorsy Chuks-Omeruo Welcome Their First Baby by Papasmal(m): 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
20years old......hmmmmm

Chineke delelu oo.

18 Likes

Re: Lucky Omeruo And Dorsy Chuks-Omeruo Welcome Their First Baby by opeyemiieblog(m): 2:06pm On Aug 23, 2017
nice one
Re: Lucky Omeruo And Dorsy Chuks-Omeruo Welcome Their First Baby by Youngadvocate(m): 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2017
Lalasticlala, Let's celebrate our U-20 football player, doing great for our country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucky Omeruo And Dorsy Chuks-Omeruo Welcome Their First Baby by RIPEnglish: 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
my brothers money are my money too, ride on

1 Like

Re: Lucky Omeruo And Dorsy Chuks-Omeruo Welcome Their First Baby by roldee(m): 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
Re: Lucky Omeruo And Dorsy Chuks-Omeruo Welcome Their First Baby by Franco93: 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
This one na open teeth, no be gap teeth.
Congrats though, but don't transfer that open teeth to your son.

2 Likes

Re: Lucky Omeruo And Dorsy Chuks-Omeruo Welcome Their First Baby by ProFuhrer: 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
Please I'm in the final stage of seun osewa flash fiction and need your votes to help me win. Like and share the story as you are entitled to two votes. Follow this link to my story is titled BEGINNING'S END and it's a six words story

https://www.nairaland.com/3919666/seun-osewa-battle-moderator-judges/4#59755653
Re: Lucky Omeruo And Dorsy Chuks-Omeruo Welcome Their First Baby by Johngla(m): 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
Papasmal:
20years old......hmmmmm

Chineke delelu oo.

under 20 no mean say he be 20 na football age be that

7 Likes

Re: Lucky Omeruo And Dorsy Chuks-Omeruo Welcome Their First Baby by styletrendy: 5:01pm On Aug 23, 2017
am happ for the.....5k Instagram followers account dae for sale oooo
Re: Lucky Omeruo And Dorsy Chuks-Omeruo Welcome Their First Baby by styletrendy: 5:01pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ok
Re: Lucky Omeruo And Dorsy Chuks-Omeruo Welcome Their First Baby by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2017
.. undecided.. ... IS IT ME OR MY PHONE .D GUY WAN RESEMBLE BASKETMOUTH for dah second picture

5 Likes

Re: Lucky Omeruo And Dorsy Chuks-Omeruo Welcome Their First Baby by fucklikant101(m): 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
Money good oooo shocked
Na this ugly guy come inside this clean pusssay smiley
Re: Lucky Omeruo And Dorsy Chuks-Omeruo Welcome Their First Baby by marooh: 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
NwamAikpe
And you are here wasting urs in pit toilet!
Re: Lucky Omeruo And Dorsy Chuks-Omeruo Welcome Their First Baby by danduj(m): 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
Chisos grin see tooth gap

Under 20 with wife and kid? Issokay

2 Likes

Re: Lucky Omeruo And Dorsy Chuks-Omeruo Welcome Their First Baby by glosplendid(f): 5:05pm On Aug 23, 2017
Congrats to them...this your tooth gap no be here oooo
Re: Lucky Omeruo And Dorsy Chuks-Omeruo Welcome Their First Baby by Oyindidi(f): 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
shocked

Keep lying to yourselfgrin 40 years old U-20

1 Like

Re: Lucky Omeruo And Dorsy Chuks-Omeruo Welcome Their First Baby by NameCheckers: 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
Cool
Re: Lucky Omeruo And Dorsy Chuks-Omeruo Welcome Their First Baby by NameCheckers: 5:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
afternoonwin12:
kindly view the image showing below for sure night games call or whatsapp me now
scammer get lost
Re: Lucky Omeruo And Dorsy Chuks-Omeruo Welcome Their First Baby by mokaflex(m): 5:13pm On Aug 23, 2017
Under what did you say he plays for. U200? shocked
Re: Lucky Omeruo And Dorsy Chuks-Omeruo Welcome Their First Baby by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 23, 2017
This dude should be between 27-30.

I'm happy for him

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lucky Omeruo And Dorsy Chuks-Omeruo Welcome Their First Baby by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 23, 2017
The Pembroke Athleta FC that I know is in Malta. I think...
Re: Lucky Omeruo And Dorsy Chuks-Omeruo Welcome Their First Baby by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
Re: Lucky Omeruo And Dorsy Chuks-Omeruo Welcome Their First Baby by 360command: 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
the guy is amazing.. wow! **smiles**
Re: Lucky Omeruo And Dorsy Chuks-Omeruo Welcome Their First Baby by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:25pm On Aug 23, 2017
is this thing gap teeth or the guy just lose one of his front teeth 20yrs my ass...
Re: Lucky Omeruo And Dorsy Chuks-Omeruo Welcome Their First Baby by hAlexandro(m): 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
undecided Oginni why now 20 Werin
Re: Lucky Omeruo And Dorsy Chuks-Omeruo Welcome Their First Baby by iamDjSkukie(m): 5:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
Congratulations to them..... besides, who is 20years old
Re: Lucky Omeruo And Dorsy Chuks-Omeruo Welcome Their First Baby by Lloydfather(m): 5:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
I don't know why this face looks 30 something to me,
Abi my eyes are deceiving me?

1 Like

Re: Lucky Omeruo And Dorsy Chuks-Omeruo Welcome Their First Baby by dealslip(f): 6:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
Papasmal:
20years old......hmmmmm

Chineke delelu oo.

I don't know what the bolded means but I am laughing already. Naija and age cheating na 5 & 6

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

U20 AFCON: Flying Eagles Battle Mali For Final Ticket. Today 4pm / Nigeria Improves In FIFA World Ranking Without Going To 2015 AFCON / Barcelona Complete The Signing Of Sergino Dest From Ajax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.