Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Nigerian Players Keep Speaking Pidgin English. I Want To Learn It - Jamie Vardy - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Players Keep Speaking Pidgin English. I Want To Learn It - Jamie Vardy (1091 Views)

The players keep me going, I would have walked away long ago - Waldrum Hits NFF / Bayern Munich Response To BBC Question About Jamie Vardy Being The Best Striker / Jamie Vardy: Nigerian Players Keep Talking In Pidgin English, I Want To Learn It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Players Keep Speaking Pidgin English. I Want To Learn It - Jamie Vardy by Gistruler: 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2017
Leicester City striker Jamie Vardy says he’s learning how to speak Pidgin English as fluently as the Nigerian players in his team. Wilfred Ndidi, Kelechi Iheanacho, and Ahmed Musa are the Nigerian players in Leicester City.

Vardy told TheCable that his only challenge with the Nigerian trio is their Pidgin English which he says is difficult to understand. “The Nigerian players keep talking- pidgin English you call it, right? It’s hard to understand. But I am trying to learn it and speak it like they do. They are great players."

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/08/players-keep-speaking-pidgin-english-i.html

cc; lalasticlala, honeric01, semid4lyfe

Re: Nigerian Players Keep Speaking Pidgin English. I Want To Learn It - Jamie Vardy by taylor88(m): 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
lol
Re: Nigerian Players Keep Speaking Pidgin English. I Want To Learn It - Jamie Vardy by jonathanOz: 2:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
Pidgin English, one of the few good things Nigeria invented. No wonder Ghanians are jealous

(1) (Reply)

Kwesé Free Sports To Host Live Screenings Of Joshua Vs Takam Duel / Van Gaal Says Manchester United Under Mourinho Is “boring’’ / Hurry!!! Hot Expert Betting Tips For Today 3/2/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.