Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,810 members, 7,806,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State (39844 Views)

Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) / 7 Fulani Men Burnt In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) / 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by zoba88: 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
A Gboko based tanker driver,Mr. Terkaa Ushir, of Tse Abuul, Ushongo local government Benue allegedly beat and killed his  wife Mrs. Lucy Wasem.

According to the deceased father,Mr. Daniel Ahura Akighir, of No. 42 OSU Kyambe street, Gboko east...

" last Friday my son Inlaw, Mr. Terkaa of Joseph Tia street, Gboko north and his wife (my daughter) came to my house for counseling and settlement over their matrimonial disorderly, but after a long discussion my daughter refused to return to her husband's house, according to her, the husband's recent odd behaviors were threat to her life".

Mr. Akighir (68) who is an indigent of Tsambe, Kunav Vandekya LG of Benue state explained further that,

"My daughter, Wasem who came back from morning mass, told us (me and her mother) that, her husband, Terkaa invited her for settlement. We were glad hence was our desire for their reunion".

The tearful Akighir stated further that, " an eyewitnesses told me that (on reaching there, her husband locked her in their one room apartment, beat, strangled and axed my daughter to death.

Attempt by neighbours to rescue her proved abortive as the door was locked.The bereaved also said that after certifying the death of his wife, Mr. Terkaa escaped through the back window. After several attempts, the door was forced open and the lifeless body of Wasem under the mattress with deep cuts on her neck and  head in pool of blood were seen. Two axes and hammer were found in the room stained with blood.

Late. Wasem Terkaa Ushir is survived by two children, both parents, five siblings and husband.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/see-face-of-man-who-killed-his-wife-in.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by taylor88(m): 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2017
mumu
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
Hmm

If Dats d husband

Den he has a poor taste in women cuz he could hav done beta

#Eco99#

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2017
angry

Chaaaai!

This is when ur life has no value to someone at all and worse is, the person u trusted will be the one to kill u.. undecided

Rest In Peace

13 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by SaiNigeria: 1:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
Single ladies and guys will be here putting all the blame on the husband.

Only married men understand how frustrating and cantankerous wives can be sometimes.

Our prayer point should include having the grace and power to endure our wives because definitely, you must encounter it as a man. You will be forced to loose your cool one day.

To the husband, temptation came and you made your self available.... I feel for the kids.
Marriage is for men and not for guys .

To those condemning me, I am in my late 20s and already married with a kid.

It takes only the grace of God to defeat the temptations to beat ones wife sometimes.
While fighting with someone or engaging your spouse physically, it's never one's intention to murder the other.

The wives that have been killing their husbands during fight, do you think it was intentional or as a result of the wife severally battering the husband??

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2017
Mr Man Rip in advance,Infact go and report ur self in the police becos if Nigerians catch u (Even the devil will reject u after they are through with u)

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by marooh: 4:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
This another house heardmen grin
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by twilliamx(m): 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
ecoeco:
Hmm

If Dats d husband

#Eco99#
Lunatic

71 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by cosmatika(m): 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
This Benue ppl re very wicked. B4 I came here for service, I used to hear dat their girls give guys free of charge. But since I came here, both Idoma & Tiv gal, I nva see anyone pant. I can't wait to go bk to Lag wia Yemisi dey gimme steady

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by Flashh: 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
This is evil..

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by LexngtonSteele: 8:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
The gory picture of the dead mother...the 2 kids simply break my heart cry cry cry

For the rest of their lives, the kids would know their useless father killed their mother, probably would be jailed / executed

Because he didn't control the beast in him, he has orphaned these kids angry

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by ofuonyebi: 8:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
What will be done to this terrorist who brutalize a helpless woman like this to death?

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by HMZi: 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2017
HARD GUY......rot in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by favourmic(m): 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
Im tired of this bad news today nah wife kill husband tomorrow nah husband kill wife....

End time

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by GreatDreams: 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
A
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by ememlinus: 8:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
D foolish man shld b kill by hanging is he normal atall idiot

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by HMZi: 8:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
ecoeco:
... Hmm
If Dats d husband

#Eco99#
fuvvck boi

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by successincentiv(m): 8:38pm On Aug 23, 2017
What a life

He deserves life inprisonment

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by HMZi: 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2017
cosmatika:
This Benue ppl re very wicked. B4 I came here for service, I used to hear dat their girls give guys free of charge. But since I came here, both Idoma & Tiv gal, I nva see anyone pant. I can't wait to go bk to Lag wia Yemisi dey gimme steady
Its cos ur game aint tyt.....

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by bayocanny: 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2017
Wicked man...Jungle justice pls

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by BabaAduras: 8:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
ecoeco:
Hmm

If Dats d husband

#Eco99#

Are you in your right senses?

I cannot make much sense of your comment, and, if I read your comment well, are you inferring 'the killer husband has a poor taste in women"?

If that is what you meant, then, you need your brain examined because I do not see how you can link "poor taste in women" to the killing of a wife.

21 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by HMZi: 8:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
UncutSk:
Afonjas and wickedness
GROW SENSE na,its clear on the post that its a tiv guy...

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by Cyriloha(m): 8:45pm On Aug 23, 2017
Mr Kiliwiii house try come back she's dead okay
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by Kobicove(m): 8:45pm On Aug 23, 2017
When they tell you people that marriage is not a do-or-die affair Nigerians will not take heed!

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by Cyriloha(m): 8:45pm On Aug 23, 2017
Mr Kiliwiii house try come back she's dead okay
But benue men are so mean when I comes to women stuff

RIP girl
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by EHIRIMCHA(m): 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
And the op couldn't put graphic picture.not everyone will b glad to see d pic of a dead person,we av many kids here on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by JaffyJoe(m): 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
UncutSk:
Afonjas and wickedness

Guy you are a retard. Point to how you came about Afonja in this news. Oh boy use your brain.
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by dominique(f): 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
Seeing the faces of those poor kids is so heart breaking. It will never be well with that man wherever he is

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Phone Was Stolen And My Firstbank Account Was Debited Without My Pin ! / ₦9.1Billion, 117 Years Imprisonment, Britain's 'biggest Ever' Cocaine Bust(pics) / PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.